What's something so overrated but not actually that good?

RainbowPee

No, I think Corsair does minimalistic better than Fractal. They use brushed aluminum. Fractal looks a lot like plastic.

Subjective.

I like the NZXT Phantom cases better anyway because they stand out with the curves and stuff. 

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Subjective.

I like the NZXT Phantom cases better anyway because they stand out with the curves and stuff. 

Ew. Plastic.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Ew. Windows Vista. I wish I had a copy of 7.

#shotsfired

I hate you now. Vista hater.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Counter Strike

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Counter Strike

dud cs is de bes der ever is bruh u wan 2 fight or sumfing. ill fite u bro, i 720 awm u bbtcxh.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

>vista hater

>is still using vista and likes it better than 7

\s yep, I really do hate vista /s

Bu....But... You just said you liked it. Fuck you.

Counter Strike

:'(

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

If nobody's said World of Warcraft in this thread, then I say WoW.

I said something about MOBAs

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Canon DSLRs for video. Panasonic's honestly got better features for the prices. Like focus peaking. and flat picture styles.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

EVGA products, FPS in games (if i can play without stuttering who gives a fuck what fps I'm getting), most mobile phones nowadays, newegg, having gratuitous amounts of RAM, league of legends, fallout 3, nvidia shield, the define r4 and h440 (hur all the kool kids have this i shud get 1 so internet ppl liek me hur), marijuana, acid, most drugs other than DMT, wearing clothes, breathing

IM surprised no one murderd me for bashing corsair obsidian

They're overrated but nonetheless good cases.  The 800D was a fucking revolutionary case.  A lot of things you see today, that case did it first.

Counter Strike

Depends on which one.  CS elitists boast about how big of l33t h@rdc0re gamers they are for playing 1.6 but in reality none of the games are any better than each other.

My most unpopular opinion of all time is that half life 2 is overrated as fuck.  Guys, it was a good game.  No, it doesn't deserve the undying religious following it has.  It was good.  I know plenty of other games that are good.  And everyone is working up HL3 to be this amazing game and when its just "good" like HL2 everyone is going to be pissed.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

My most unpopular opinion of all time is that half life 2 is overrated as fuck.  Guys, it was a good game.  No, it doesn't deserve the undying religious following it has.  It was good.  I know plenty of other games that are good.  And everyone is working up HL3 to be this amazing game and when its just "good" like HL2 everyone is going to be pissed.

"It was is good"

3 syllables.

HL3 confirmed.

BEEEEEELIEEEVE

*quick edit, changed some words

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

760T. It's a 750D people, no need to pee your pants for.

BUT IT LOOKS SO NICE!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

THE START BUTTON IN WINDOWS 7,LIKE STOP COMPLAINING ALREADY

That actually died down now we have the start button in 8.1. But it's still not as good.

Gaming PCs. My XBONE can play better games that look better than gaming PCs, the XBONE just has better hardware, it's not PCs fault. :/

1080p at 30 frames? I think you'll need to bolt two of them together...

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Gaming at 20FPS. I actually like it.

unless you're video editing or doing creative work in general, how many tabs do you have open?????

I'm using 5 gigs right now and I'm not even stress testing it

EDIT: Got 15 chrome tabs open, steam, skype, foobar2000, GeForce Experience, NVidia control panel, windows control panel, notepad ++, sound mixer, windows explorer, RealTemp, GpuZ, this is a normal use case for me, idk about you

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

are you on the right thread

20FPS isn't overrated

I think he means it's overrated that the fact that it's terrible.

unless you're video editing or doing creative work in general, how many tabs do you have open?????

I have all the tabs open, last time i was actually doing things it managed to hit 13 gb and I was happy i spent the extra money.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Ew. Plastic.

Ik, I hate my phantom 410.

Also, the reason I skipped 550d, 650d, and 800d, is because they have much less plastic then the others.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."