What's something so overrated but not actually that good?

RainbowPee

Hyper Threading. Just aint the same as actual cores bruh. But people drone on and on and on about it like its comparable to sex. No, just no.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

Beats, Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E 7, XBOX One, Adobe Photoshop/After Effects, Facebook, etc

I actually REALLY like Linux Mint. The only reason I won't get it is because my Favorite Game doesn't support Linux </3

You still can dualboot with grub or install linux in a vm :)

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Most overrated of all.

You just haven't been liberated yet. Well, they did liberate you before but sooner or later...

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

You just haven't been liberated yet. Well, they did liberate you before but sooner or later...

Oi, I was born in California. And lived in the States all my life. :P

Oi, I was born in California. And lived in the States all my life. :P

Then change your god damn location. Lost in a German forest. Phony.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Then change your god damn location. Lost in a German forest. Phony.

I can't be in Germany? That's not cool.

Cloud stuff, "it's the future"... Don't think so.

HP is overrated as hell, "it's not actually that good" tbh it's the biggest crap you can get in the pc world.

A friend of me worked in a pc store, and they had piles of notebooks, HP's, broken. He was like "put them in the oven! it fixes them" and most of them did really worked after being in the oven. For a couple of months...

How bad is your stuff if an OVEN fixes them?

We did this: 

Exacly the same notebook, but we had 13 of them. and we fixed 11 of them for a couple of months. After that, they needed a revisit in the oven, but after a second time, i think half of them were completely dead. Can't remember that part...

Actually I repaired a MacBook Pro that way. Didn't last too long after that and eventually had to recycle the thing. The problem was mostly the move to lead-free solder. Especially the GeForce 8000-series BGA packages from nVidia had the problem at the time.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Mans1ay3r is overrated. OH NOE. Do you visit the cloud is district often? Oh what am I saying. Of course you don't. I'll have you know that there's no PUSSSSSIIEEEE. PSH RIDDLED WITH FILTH.

Lets get to bouncing buts, as well as deez nuts.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Lets get to bouncing buts, as well as deez nuts.

We'll bang, OK?

Watercooling. It's nice and all, but it's just. not. necessary.

@Jodomcfrodo would really kill you right now.

aww shit you dun goofed bud

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Oxygen. I Prefer Methane

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Your own or someone elses?

Mine of course. It smells like flower and stuff.

just kidding

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Your own or someone elses?

You're a jerk. YOU DON'T THINK I CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU DID?

aww shit you dun goofed bud

Oh.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Mine of course. It smells like flower and stuff.

just kidding

Someone drinks turpentine.. :P

You're a jerk. YOU DON'T THINK I CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU DID?

What'd I do? :D

Hyper Threading. Just aint the same as actual cores bruh. But people drone on and on and on about it like its comparable to sex. No, just no.

Says the guy with that avatar.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Someone drinks turpentine.. :P

What'd I do? :D

what???