LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

Its good now, I thought maybe they took it out with the patch because it talks about ping haha

No, they just added a caution ping option by ctrl + alt + clicking the map.

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50

4 days left until the registration closes. Teams will be announced on the 22nd! 

We're still missing the items in the attached picture!

PM me to add the items!

post-16281-0-89202300-1371295300.png

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

No, they just added a caution ping option by ctrl + alt + clicking the map.

Yeh, it was really annoying me yesterday as I was playing a public match where people would just not stop pinging using ctrl + alt + clicking the map. The ping makes a really annoying sound and it can distract you!

4 days left until the registration closes. Teams will be announced on the 22nd! 

We're still missing the items in the attached picture!

To who do we send the items to?

To who do we send the items to?

Me, PM me for my steam.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Registration closes tomorrow!

The people that register after the registration closes can't be promised a slot in the tournament.

Stickied :)

<3

Not to be too spammy here but we need 4 more people to make 5 teams! 

How did you get this pinned.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

How did you get this pinned.

I guess Dim found this theard worth it :D

We only need one more person living in Eastern EU (GMT +1/2/3).

Is this an officially supported tournament sponsored by Linus Tech Tips?

Will Linus or Slick be there live or have any input?

If not then it should state that the thread title should contain unofficial and not be stickied imo.

If it is fully supported and sponsored by Linus Media Group then everything is fine.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

There's a disclaimer in the picture and I also contacted Linus well before I published everything but he never responded I've also tried to contact him through twitter several times without any response

Are you representing Linus Media Group in anyway or what's this about? If you are you should contact me through the proper channel with proof of your position and that you are representing Linus Media Group.

Nope, just a forum'r who has seen many threads for servers, contests, meet ups, etc that holds the LinusTechTips name. They are usually told to put an asterisk stating it's unofficial and community hosted in the title by linus, slick, or some other mod.

It's now become a quick habit of mine to post something similar whenever I see a new thread pop up created by a community member that looks to be an "officially supported" contest/server/etc. If something were to happen and people get ripped off or otherwise feel an unfair biased occured they may try to contact Linus thinking he is somehow part of it. It's a simply way to avoid any conflict early on.

This one just struck me as odd as it got stickied, which is fine, but made it stand out as an apparent forum supported event.

If you make this a regular occurrence with various games, I'll likely join whenever you select games I play/have played.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Really hope i get in. Ive gotten really good at certain characters in the last couple of days

Can we ban Drow Ranger from the tournament? :P 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

It's up to each team to ban the heroes they feel needs to be banned in each match! :P

The announcement of the teams might be a little bit delayed, I have to go away and I'm not sure when i come home tomorrow, but they will be announced before Satyrday is over(In Europe at least)! I'm sorry for the delay!

It's a shame about the timing of the tournament. If it was a week later we could of used the guild system they are introducing into the client to set things up.

Also apparently you no longer need a key to access Dota 2 (not like it was hard to get one). It can be done from the steam client now from anywhere (except china).

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50

It's a shame about the timing of the tournament. If it was a week later we could of used the guild system they are introducing into the client to set things up.

Also apparently you no longer need a key to access Dota 2 (not like it was hard to get one). It can be done from the steam client now from anywhere (except china).

To be fair I don't keep up with DOTA 2 news that much so I have no clue what the guild system will do, I'll read up on it, we might be able to move the tournament up a week which will give people more time to practice with their teams.  

The guild system is just a new community feature they are adding. It's like the Team profile except you can have more than 5 people as members and it makes it easier to organize parties for things like match making and community tournaments. Cyborgmatt's blog is one of the best places to stay updated on the new features and changes that are implemented with each patch.

Bapesta, I'm going to have to back out of the tournament. I just got notice from work I'm flying out Thursday and I won't be back till sat night. Sorry guys, I was really looking forward to it.

CORSAIR C70 - MSI Z77A-GD65 - I5-3570K - GSKILLS TRIDENT X 8GB 2400 - CORSAIR H100I - SEASONIC X760 - GIGABYTE GTX670OC

Well I wont personally be able to play but would it be possible for people like me to spectate while being on teamspeak etc for that ultra tourney pro feeling? :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Well I wont personally be able to play but would it be possible for people like me to spectate while being on teamspeak etc for that ultra tourney pro feeling? :D

There's a twitch stream of it I think.