LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

Signed up.

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50

Updated the prize pool with your items!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Registered.

Now whats next?

Intel Core i7 3820 - Quad Core @3.60 GHz || DX79TO Motherboard (LGA2011 Socket) ||8GB DDR-III RAM (1600 FSB) || 850W Silent Pro - Cooler MasterPSU || 

GTX 670 DirectCUII 2GB DDR5 Asus Graphics Card || 18.5" LED AOC Monitor || 120 GB OCZ SSD + 500 GB Seagate HDD || Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Mechanical Keyboard || Razer Naga MMOG Gaming Mouse

This is gonna be awesome so count me in, though I've seriously only played 2 bot games...

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Registered.

Now whats next?

You keep your eyes open on this thread on the 22nd of June! On that day we will announce the teams, give you all the contact info and such.

This is gonna be awesome so count me in, though I've seriously only played 2 bot games...

Just start playing now :D You'll be a pro before the tournament!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Hey bape. You haven't added me on Steam for me to trade you the item I'm donating yet.

Hey bape. You haven't added me on Steam for me to trade you the item I'm donating yet.

Sorry! 

Added now!

Okay when I get to my gaming pc I'll send you the item.

invite me to dota 2 please!! :lol: wanna join in on the tournament

I want to learn to play Dota 2?

Where can I learn it?

Do you have a key? If not I got plenty.

If you want to learn you can start of by playing some bot games to get use to how the game works, or you could join the LTT dota group and see if some people are up for some games to show you the ropes.

Also check out Purge. He has some great guides for heroes and advice for beginners.

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50

Do you have a key? If not I got plenty.

If you want to learn you can start of by playing some bot games to get use to how the game works, or you could join the LTT dota group and see if some people are up for some games to show you the ropes.

Also check out Purge. He has some great guides for heroes and advice for beginners.

Thanks man, and yes I have the game, and I will do all the things you have mentioned above

Hey bape some asian character guy added me is that you? 

Hey bape some asian character guy added me is that you? 

Haha yes, that's me with the Windrunner profile pic!

Tons of new items added to the pool!

Might be another game key in there too!

Might not be able to play since MLG is in town during this time. But i would like to give my items as a gift to the community. Hopefully there be another one so I well be able to play. :D

Who do i add on steam to give the items?

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

Would love to enter but the whole item adding thing makes me think its not really worth it...

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

Would love to enter but the whole item adding thing makes me think its not really worth it...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/1280113/

What's not worth it? The items are the prize pool for the tournament.

invite me to dota 2 please!! :lol: wanna join in on the tournament

have you received a key yet sir. I currently have quite a few now. I was sent some keys from Valve today I believe I have 10-12 now. 

Yeah, if anyone wants keys for the tournament you could just ask for them and we'll throw a bunch of them at you!

This seems like fun, even though I'm not the greatest at dota 2. Submitted and can't wait!

This seems like fun, even though I'm not the greatest at dota 2. Submitted and can't wait!

I'm pretty average well but you can go through there build guides through the game or through dota fire and that should help as well. I also feel that this is a community event so it should be fun and a building experience for the community on the forums. Also I feel teams being randomized will help against players with a ton of skill bunched together.