LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

I recommend Purges video guides!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I recommend Purges video guides!

videos are good but its good to experiment as well. Also, playing against bots is good as well you can jump into a game flip it onto easy and try things out and then try it out in a public game.

Also you can watch how other people play the heroes you like. Also Steam workshop now has a ton of community guides for dota 2 that you can subscribe to and use in game.

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50

I'd be in for a tournament, if the time isn't really shitty ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I'd be in for a tournament, if the time isn't really shitty ^^

We're going to try to put the matches at times that works with peoples time zones.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Application put in, I'm not very good but I'll be practicing!

18 applications! Soon we have 4 teams! 

Remember to do all that you need to do before the tournament! 

PM me to send the items you're putting in to the prize pool! (You will get them back if you want to skip the tournament, up until the tournament day, after that they will stay in the pool)

I'm pretty average well but you can go through there build guides through the game or through dota fire and that should help as well. I also feel that this is a community event so it should be fun and a building experience for the community on the forums. Also I feel teams being randomized will help against players with a ton of skill bunched together.

After using the guides I know a good amount about most of the items, I still use them though. Really only as a casing though, I still buy my own items sometimes and level up the skills a little differently. My best character so far is slark, haven't lost a game yet as him.

After using the guides I know a good amount about most of the items, I still use them though. Really only as a casing though, I still buy my own items sometimes and level up the skills a little differently. My best character so far is slark, haven't lost a game yet as him.

Nice that you're putting time in to this! :D 

Only 10 days left before we need all the registrations and you have to send in the items! Hopefully this tournament will be fun! :D

isn't that the point of a tournament?

You never know when its dota2.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Will they be a list of who is participating? And where everyone is located in? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

You never know when its dota2.

isn't that the point of a tournament?

The Fun Ends Here!!

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50

Hahaha lord...

Will they be a list of who is participating? And where everyone is located in? 

On the 19th we will start making the teams, at 12:00 GMT on the 22nd we will announce the teams so everyone will have one week to practice together. There will be Google docs for every team with the information you need!

On the 19th we will start making the teams, at 12 GMT on the 22nd we will announce the teams so everyone will have one week to practice together. There will be Google docs for every team with the information you need!

Alright, also, 12 GMT as in, 12 o'clock GMT, or +12 GMT 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

As in mid-day, it's confusing when you have people using the 24hr clock and AM/PM style. x)

Who do I send the items to?

PM BAPEsta

First post updated with new prize pool items!

We also have 20 applications right now, which means we have people for 4 teams! 

Anyone having problem with the ping system in dota 2 since the patch, I changed a few things on my pc today and the patch was today. I'm not sure if it's just me or not but you used to be able to alt lft click on the playing field and it pings, now I can only do it on the minimap. 

CORSAIR C70 - MSI Z77A-GD65 - I5-3570K - GSKILLS TRIDENT X 8GB 2400 - CORSAIR H100I - SEASONIC X760 - GIGABYTE GTX670OC

Nopes! Ping's been fine however I'm not a very good benchamark I have fiber internet. Only issue I have now is the macro setup in dota 2 is le garbage.

Anyone having problem with the ping system in dota 2 since the patch, I changed a few things on my pc today and the patch was today. I'm not sure if it's just me or not but you used to be able to alt lft click on the playing field and it pings, now I can only do it on the minimap. 

I had that problem earlier, all I had to do was restart Dota 2 and if that doesn't work then restart Steam. I also had another problem after the patch where the game would say that 0 players were online, to fix that I had to restart Steam!

I had that problem earlier, all I had to do was restart Dota 2 and if that doesn't work then restart Steam. I also had another problem after the patch where the game would say that 0 players were online, to fix that I had to restart Steam!

Its good now, I thought maybe they took it out with the patch because it talks about ping haha

CORSAIR C70 - MSI Z77A-GD65 - I5-3570K - GSKILLS TRIDENT X 8GB 2400 - CORSAIR H100I - SEASONIC X760 - GIGABYTE GTX670OC