LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

That's totally up to you and your team if you will be in the team on Sunday too. I'm not going to meddle in the teams that way. 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Team 1 call NMW.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

BAPEsta, I need to add someone else NMW can't play saturday. Can I add Firewoody?

He is going to do everything tomorrow and put in a few items too.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

If you have people to replace in the team you can do it now, please send me their info and tell them to send me their items.

If any US team needs a replacement you will have to pick Needmorewood before any other replacement. 

Slightly updated bracket:

kxcwl.jpg

Is the time of the game one start at 00:00 Pacific time? I think I did the conversion right.

Is the time of the game one start at 00:00 Pacific time? I think I did the conversion right.

Well yeah but you're not playing it so do not worry :D

Sure, tell Firewoody to add me on steam when he is ready!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

All times are in GMT, the central time zone of the world. I thought people knew their own Time Zones in relation to GMT. x)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Btw guys! Be sure to check out the stream during the games! JUST Russian music from The Red Army Choir, RUSSKAJA, Leningrad and others between the games!

Мы любим Россию!

EDIT:
Can all teams decide on one person to be the one that keeps all the contact with me on behalf of the team, will be a lot easier for me since there are more and more questions popping up and it will be easier to keep track of everything on the tournament days.
The person that becomes the representative should send me a msg here on the forum.

All times are in GMT, the central time zone of the world. I thought people knew their own Time Zones in relation to GMT. x)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Not in the Americas, everything is done by the west coast time.

Not in the Americas, everything is done by the west coast time.

EST. A lot of things are shown by EST. Well to be fair PST, and EST. You'll have TV shows that will show something like 7/8 Central or 6 P.M. Pacific 9 P.M. Eastern.

GMT is more of a standard, EST, PST and Central are just your local Time Zones but internationally it's better to use GMT +/-X because more people will know it :P

Right but you have to consider that in the states people aren't used to looking at international clock times. If you asked someone what time is it in Sweeden in the US maybe 1 out of 10 could tell you.

You know though most Russian's I've have played with have been super nice.

Would it be possible to have a set time, or at least earliest start time, for game 3? So I (and other team 2 members) know when to turn up, such as 9GMT.

Right but you have to consider that in the states people aren't used to looking at international clock times. If you asked someone what time is it in Sweeden in the US maybe 1 out of 10 could tell you.

Hmm I'm not sure, the people from the US were basically the only people that applied to the tournament with their local time zones instead of GMT/UTC +/-X.  

But anyway, I've supplied everyone with a link to a converter so there shouldn't be any confusions from now on. 

Haha guys! There's not any participant living in Russia as far as I know. :D But we'll play some Russian music on the stream to honor them.

Would it be possible to have a set time, or at least earliest start time, for game 3? So I (and other team 2 members) know when to turn up, such as 9GMT.

We're expecting the game to go on about 2-3hrs. Be ready by 9AM GMT just to be safe. It's better to be a bit prepared, study your competition and all that ;)

Hmm I'm not sure, the people from the US were basically the only people that applied to the tournament with their local time zones instead of GMT/UTC +/-X.  

But anyway, I've supplied everyone with a link to a converter so there shouldn't be any confusions from now on. 

Haha guys! There's not any participant living in Russia as far as I know. :D But we'll play some Russian music on the stream to honor them.

I'd like to make a request the hell march from Red Alert 2 :) it I believe is a Russian song.

I'd like to make a request the hell march from Red Alert 2 :) it I believe is a Russian song.

Well... it's written and composed by an American... so I'm not sure how much it qualifies as a Russian song, would kind of be like spitting Russians in the face.... So lets add it to the list then. 

Idk I just always associate it with russia. But fair enough :P

We're expecting the game to go on about 2-3hrs. Be ready by 9AM GMT just to be safe. It's better to be a bit prepared, study your competition and all that ;)

2-3Hrs? for one game. Ive never seen a dota game reach and hour let alone 3

I think he perhaps means each series of games. For example a team faces off in a best of 3. It could take 2-3 hours tops.

Does anyone still want to join in? Need a 5th member for Team 4, any south east asian country would do. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Unfortunately Something has come up and due to the timing of the games I might not be able to play.

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50