LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

New Update:
First of all I must admit that when starting up this idea I had no idea of how complicated this could be since we have members from all over the world and adapting the times for all the matches after that was very complicated. Not only that but figuring out the skill level of all of the players which was done by my main man Deleon.David. I truly hope we can pull this off and that you are able to participate even though the tournament will not take place only on the 29th of June. I do understand if some of you might want to drop from the Tournament due to this extension. I won't hold that against you and I hope no one else will.

As you can see, we don't have set times for the games on Sunday yet, we will set them when we know what teams will be playing them.

Click this link to view the Tournament teams:
http://tinyurl.com/DOTA2teams

Ask BAPEsta if you have any questions, complaints or if you're taking in a replacement you have to PM BAPEsta asap.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We welcome all forum members to join the first LTT DOTA 2 Forum Tournament. A fight for glory and the Rare/Uncommon items in the Prize Pool.

The format will be Randomized 5 vs. 5 teams in Captains Mode, best out of 3. 

Prize Pool(Updated continuously):

Pauldrons of Polymorphia (Morphling, Uncommon Shoulders)
Treasure of Rarities (RARE Treassure)
Bracers of Sir Davion (Dragon Knight Uncommon Bracer)
Sylvan Guard's Dress Armor (Drow Ranger RARE armor)
Bloodmist Crescent Axe (Axe, Uncommon Axe)
Toxic Gaze (Common Ward)
Heavy Steel Axe (Axe, Uncommon Axe)
Gloomblade (Phantom Assassin, Mythical Sword)
Nightsilver Bow (Mirana, Rare Weapon)
Furyblade (Bloodseeker, Uncommon)
Wyrm shield of Uldora (uncommon shield, dragon knight)
Spirited Greevil (Couriuer Mythical)
Ancestral Medicine Stick (Rare Dazzle)
Strange Stormthrasher (Disruptor, Rare)
Gilded Falcon Helm (Windrunner, Rare Helmet)
Councilor Staff (Rubick, Uncommon)
Stoic Mask of the High Plains (Juggernaut, Uncommon)
Hammer of the Skygods (Disruptor, Rare hammer)
Horn of the Hidden Hive (Nyx Assassin, Rare)
Taunt: Keep an Eye Out (Drow Ranger, Rare)
Dressed Pauldron of the Flameguard (Sven, Uncommon)
Carved Grin of the Trickster (Juggernaut, Uncommon)
Reaver (Axe, Uncommon)
Blade of the Slithereen Exile Off-Hand (Naga, Uncommon)
Crown of the Comet's Tail (Morphling, Rare)
Heavy Belt of the World Runner (Spirit Breaker, Uncommon)
Vile Carnival Hat(Witch Doctor, Uncommon)
Ghost of Orb of Planeswalker (Spirit Breaker, Rare)
Demon Claive (Sven, Rare)

Not yet recived:
Sexy Hair(Invoker, Rare)
Lucky Belly Belt (Ogre Magi, Uncommon)
Guard of the Crimson Cut-Throat (Bounty Hunter, Uncommon)
Crescent Sickle of the Druid (Lone Druid,Uncommon)

Drum of Tales (Witch Doctor, Uncommon)

Special Prizes:
CS:GO Key
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Key
Steam Trading Card: DOTA 2 - Razor 

Live stream will be provided by NPNPgaming on Twitch.tv.

Important information:

• All applications must be in before 12:00 GMT on the 19th of June, we need all the time we can get to put together the teams and finish all the preparations for the tournament.

• We ask all players to be aware that if the tournament isn't finished early enough we will have to continue with the finals on Sunday the 30th of June.

• At the moment we have no set starting time for the tournament, the starting time is going to be set when we have more information about the participants time zones.

• You must enable ”Share Match History” in DOTA 2. Click here for a guide. This is for matchmaking the team members.

• Lag will not be a valid excuse to drop out of the tournament, we will match teams as good as possible to avoid large distances between them.

Register for the tournament through this registration form.
We only need one person from EU(GMT +1/2/3), other registrations will be added as reserves.

The register closes at 12:00 GMT on the 19th of June, if you wish to back out after this time, up until the tournament starts, your item(s) will still be given back to you.

We hope to see many of you joining this tournament for a day of super happy fun times and DOTA 2! 

BAPEsta & Deleon.David

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Interesting.... sadly I don't play DOTA 2.

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

Interesting.... sadly I don't play DOTA 2.

Luckily DOTA 2 is basically free! If you are interested I'll just send you an invite.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I'm in for sure, all though still pretty much a noob but trying to learn. My steam is GIZ4190

CORSAIR C70 - MSI Z77A-GD65 - I5-3570K - GSKILLS TRIDENT X 8GB 2400 - CORSAIR H100I - SEASONIC X760 - GIGABYTE GTX670OC

Sounds like a interesting idea I'd be down :)

Please PM me your steam URL so I can write you down!

I would but I don't like MOBA games :(

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I'll do it. I'm not terrible but I'm not super good either. I think since it's a community tourny all interested players should be thrown into a pool and teams randomly generated.Also you can make free tournaments on www.z33k.com . It's pretty easy.

I'll do it. I'm not terrible but I'm not super good either. I think since it's a community tourny all interested players should be thrown into a pool and teams randomly generated.Also you can make free tournaments on www.z33k.com . It's pretty easy.

Thank you very much for that site! Will start reading up on it! Your idea of randomly generated teams sounds good!

Are private lobbys hosted by Valve or the person starting the lobby?

XiaoPigs; It's a tournament just for fun! Will be fun anyway :D

Just been playing dota for few weeks.Not sure if i'm qualified

GATHER UP YOUR TEAMS BOYS, I'VE GOT MINE, COME AT ME. (though I'm still noob)

Everyone is welcome no matter your skill level!

snip

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I assume a date set on a weekend will work for most people? Late evening CET would probably work best if we want Europeans and US players or early day CET to get EU and Asian players.

Sunday would work for me since i have clan matches in bf3 on saturdays :/

EDIT

I think i won't be able to come, just remembered i have a exam on monday -.- .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I updated the poll with days and multiple answers!

You can delete your vote and then cast the votes for if you're participating and what day.

Sunday would work for me since i have clan matches in bf3 on saturdays :/

EDIT

I think i won't be able to come, just remembered i have a exam on monday -.- .

There's no date set yet! 

First we need to see who are interested!

experience does not have anything to do with qualifying   :) so dont worry

we will also be having a small prize (still deciding on it, far cry 3 blood dragon to the captain of the team, yea sorry we've only got one key...)

As you can see in the OP I have added a Prize Pool (in the spoiler) with items that me and Deleon.David are donating to it. 

I have a item that I'm willing to throw into the pool

Disruptor- Strange Stormthrasher RARE strange hammer

Nice stuff! 

The problem with this price system is that there's a lot of trust going in to this and the internet + trust isn't a common thing. Me and Deleon discussed that the donations would be sent to me and then I'll send the items to the winners, a way that would work pretty well but I can see the trust problems in that. 

Yea I like that a bit more. I think having more in game items seems more fair anyway. Because money is a weird thing to deal with so +1 to that. Plus at the end of every game anyway people get items so having is setup that way but with strong items in the pool is fun. Plus I also think it builds a community by doing this sort of thing.

Yeah money would be a hard thing since it's not an official tourny. But hopefully people will be trusting enough to donate items to me so I can give them to the winners if this happens. I think a minimum of 20ppl is needed.