LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

If you randomly generate teams you should do it a few days before the tournament takes places so teams can practice a bit together.

CORSAIR C70 - MSI Z77A-GD65 - I5-3570K - GSKILLS TRIDENT X 8GB 2400 - CORSAIR H100I - SEASONIC X760 - GIGABYTE GTX670OC

yeah absolutely! I think as soon as we have enough ppl we will pick captains since every team deserves to have someone who knows how to pick and then random the teams.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I want to play in this tournament but im in Australia :(

How would this work? CM? or something silly like all random all mid.

I'd hope it was all pick honestly. All random would be pretty nuts. One thing that could be done is kind of like the tourney's that they put on that are top end you could have a ban list for heroes you can't use. 

It would be 5v5 Captains Mode. 

We're randoming the players as soon as we have enough people so everyone can start playing together before the tournament.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

New items in the prize pool!

Join guys! It's going to be some really good happy fun times! Hopefully we'll have a stream with commentary! 

I want to join this tournament, my Steam name is SOLO_AVENGER!

If the date works for me il probably throw in a few items like the rare Sexy Invoker Hair ;)

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

im totally willing to play in this, for fun of course
steam: NMW
i haves the reeves storm spirit profile pic

This sounds freaking awesome but I can't play DOTA 2 and I suck at it. I've started playing loads of LOL though.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

This sounds freaking awesome but I can't play DOTA 2 and I suck at it. I've started playing loads of LOL though.

If you play LoL you at least have the basis to learn DOTA 2. We will announce the tournament date well before the actual tournament so people will have time to train!

This is not some pro tournament, this is for fun, community bonding, glory and rare/uncommon items :D

Read this http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck#.UZ6eNdJHKvg .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Thanks mate I'll read over and play a bit later on.

Some hardcore Rocky like training till the big game ye :D

Get ready son!

I got a team, so we will be ready.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

I got a team, so we will be ready.

There won't be premade teams, we will random them based on certain factors. This is because we want this tournament to be a Community Tournament.

I think that will be the next step once Bape has it kind of dialed in as to what he will do.

Me and Deleon.David are basically 90% done. Mainly details and such left. I just want it to be as ready as possible when we announce it properly!

You don't have to worry about the dates too much, there will be plenty of time to book the date in your calenders and enough time to get familiar with the other players. 

I asked about the dates because right now I am off school because of oir half-term holidays, however this holiday only lasts one week!

It will be on a weekend anyway and we'll try to set the matches according to time zones.

It will be on a weekend anyway and we'll try to set the matches according to time zones.

Ok!

Thread is now updated! 

Read the first post!

Count me in.

Thus far I should have time for that. If not, I will tell you before 19th of June! :)