LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

Bapesta, I'm going to have to back out of the tournament. I just got notice from work I'm flying out Thursday and I won't be back till sat night. Sorry guys, I was really looking forward to it.

That's sad to hear! But don't worry! Hopefully we'll do something like this again!

We're still looking for someone in the GMT +1/2/3 Time Zone!

We will stream parts of the tournament, most likely the Semi Finals and the "Grand" Final, but we'll make try to post all the Match IDs so people can watch the other games!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

How will we be informed if we got into the tournament?  Also the teams and when the matches are going to take place?

BTW, the live stream had a poster of BS on the wall. Vote up my comment on the live stream archive from 6/21. Hopefully they will see it.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

Any way to twitchtv this so we can watch the festivities

Any way to twitchtv this so we can watch the festivities

Yes Check out the first page. It is in the header in the information.

"Live stream will be provided by NPNPgaming on Twitch.tv" is the quote from BAPEsta.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

Yes Check out the first page. It is in the header in the information.

"Live stream will be provided by NPNPgaming on Twitch.tv" is the quote from BAPEsta.

Suh weet!

Link to the teams has been added to the first post. Check back soon for the game times!

If you have any questions or complaints please PM me about it and I'll reply as soon as possible.

If your team wants to use a Custom Name, send me a PM with the custom name and your team number.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I don't think so tbh. They might use something like яasputjiкTeкTips.ru instead of LTT.

(no offense to any russians that might be a member of this forum!)

Holy hell im actually kind of nervous

Don't be bro. We have at least to Texas boys on this. We will get together for practice soon.

Don't be bro. We have at least to Texas boys on this. We will get together for practice soon.

Alright sweet im pretty excited

No need to be nervous! :D Just start to play with your team and everything will be fine! :D

No need to be nervous! :D Just start to play with your team and everything will be fine! :D

BAPEsta,

What time will the tournament be happening?

I am on Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

BAPEsta,

What time will the tournament be happening?

I am on Australian Eastern Standard Time.

We will announce the game schedule soon, we've taken peoples time zones in to consideration when setting up the first games. Since this is a tournament with players from all over the globe some game times might be a bit inconvenient for some people but we're doing the best we can. 

We will announce the game schedule soon, we've taken peoples time zones in to consideration when setting up the first games. Since this is a tournament with players from all over the globe some game times might be a bit inconvenient for some people but we're doing the best we can. 

Okay,

Also can you update my steam profile. It's this one:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972338382

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

It's updated!

What do we do if a 4th member doesn't come in? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

What do we do if a 4th member doesn't come in? 

Yeah we have had no contact from  Blzo97

Team 1 still hasn't made contact with Broseephus or dabagonsmith.

The first post is updated!

If you aren't able to get a hold of all of your team members by Wednesday, you are free to bring in replacements on your own. 

As for the US Teams, needmorewood will be the first replacement on one of the US teams.

My friend Rowan will be helping me with the tournament during the weekend and also be one of the casters. We will probably not be able to stream all the games but we will try to get replay casts up during the week. 

If enough people say they aren't ok with having Games on Sunday we will have to make the tournament in to a Single Elimination Tournament. 

Hi Guys! I'm Rowan and I'm going to be a caster/co-ordinator for this tournament with BAPEsta and have to say I'm pretty keen! If you have any questions or queries feel free to direct any at me :D

Team 1 still hasn't made contact with Broseephus or dabagonsmith.

Hey sorry Team 1. I thought there was going to be an email notification or something. I just checked this thread for the first time in a couple of weeks. Will try and get in touch with you guys.