LTT DOTA 2 Mini Tournament!

BAPEsta

Unfortunately Something has come up and due to the timing of the games I might not be able to play.

We might have a change of Schedule today. 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Something has also come up for me, I might be able to play if game 3 was in the afternoon on Sunday but I know its a big ask to move it and it may be completely unrealistic to move it for the other team in game 3.

Something has also come up for me, I might be able to play if game 3 was in the afternoon on Sunday but I know its a big ask to move it and it may be completely unrealistic to move it for the other team in game 3.

The game is Scheduled at that time because if the Asian team wins we need to play it quite quickly otherwise it will be pretty late in the night for them. Do keep in mind that your game will be later than other EU team that are all fine with playing at 9AM in their local time. 

And as I said just before you posted; We might have a change of schedule later today.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I don't expect you to move it just for me, if there is a change of schedule then I might be able to play, otherwise I wont. 

If the EU team wins against the Asian team we will be able to move the game to later during the day. As long as it's finished before the game at 5PM is finished.

Team 2 your game will be at 10AM GMT, you need to find replacements for the people who can't join at that time. 

To all teams:
If one of the teams hasn't showed up by 20min after the set time they automatically forfeit. 

Team 2 your game will be at 10AM GMT, you need to find replacements for the people who can't join at that time. 

To all teams:

If one of the teams hasn't showed up by 20min after the set time they automatically forfeit. 

Since team's may be forced with this those on the wait list can you please be online at that time so we can pull from someone. I don't have many friends who play the game so its hard for me personally to pull anyone in.

Since team's may be forced with this those on the wait list can you please be online at that time so we can pull from someone. I don't have many friends who play the game so its hard for me personally to pull anyone in.

Have you had problems with getting in contact with the rest of your team so far? 

No there were 2 members that added me I believe maybe more I had some friend invites. I tried practicing with them last night but after a game they had they didn't respond to me. So well see tonight ha :P

At the moment the reserve list is quite short, only NWM so get in touch with him right away. Just to make sure that you have him ready, also check with friends and all that!

I would need to know your status asap.

@npnpgaming on twitter to get the latest updates. 

Stream going up soon on twitch.tv/npnpgaming.

sitting in the stream checking you fools out when we play :P

2-3Hrs? for one game. Ive never seen a dota game reach and hour let alone 3

I had a match go on for 2 hr.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

From now on you should disregard all former brackets that have been posted. Times will be set together with the teams as we go on, we will post the times here also.

Team 1 and 5 are still playing at 5PM GMT.

The tourney is crazy. just wished I could've stayed up and watched the first round on twitch.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

4TeamBracket2_zps4fb3c5b0.png

Videos will be uploaded to: youtube.com/nopreynopay

crap, I have a camping trip next weekend.

I might be able to make the 7th work, but can't do the 6th.

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

crap, I have a camping trip next weekend.

I might be able to make the 7th work, but can't do the 6th.

We should be able to switch it around so game 5 is on Saturday and 6(maybe 7) is on Sunday.

sounds good.

from what I've seen of the stream, great casters, great teams, a little weak on the organization, but that's understandable.

a big thanks to all who help out and other participants.

we need to get some air time on the live stream next friday.

Yeah the whole thing with the scheduling has been a complete mess.

Vods are up and being processed right now. Should be ready for viewing within the next 30min. The game between the two US Teams will be uploaded later on, having some issues with it, need to do some editing.

Yeah the whole thing with the scheduling has been a complete mess.

Vods are up and being processed right now. Should be ready for viewing within the next 30min. The game between the two US Teams will be uploaded later on, having some issues with it, need to some editing.

Either way those involved thanks for your time and the time involvement in this. 

EDIT: Stupid grammar fixed it up a bit. 

Anyone up for casting a game today? Rowan and Swish can't do it today.

I hope you're creating an email group to do an email "blast" to all the people who participated and let them know when the next one will be. I was talking to a lot of my friends that play dota and let them know I was participating and many of them are LTT members just not very active and they would be willing to get in the next one. 

Good luck to the teams still in the bracket.

I'm down

Shattered I missed this tournament

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058