[Nvidia] THE ULTIMATE IS COMING

GlassBomb

I'm betting $5 that its another APU. I don't care that its a Nvidia countdown, and I don't care how, but somehow its going to be another bloody AMD APU.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

probably the tablet but i hope its maxwell

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

GT 705

Calling it now

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

A lot of people are saying it's the new Shield Tablet or whatever... I'm just gonna throw in a thought here.

We already know that the GTX 870 and GTX 880 are going to be launched in November, according to this article.

According to Wikipedia; "GeForce 700 series cards were first released in May 2013, starting with the release of the GeForce GTX Titan on February 19, 2013, and the GeForce GTX 780 on May 23, 2013", making it over a year since they've done that kind of thing (1 year and 5 months).

Is it possible they might be releasing an 800 series Titan equivalent like they did last year, then the 870 and 880 in November? Just a thought ;)

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

THE ULTIMATE IS COMING!!! Well that is until the new ultimate comes next year then that will be THE ULTIMATE and then the present ultimate will become the SLIGHTLY NOT AS GOOD ULTIMATE ULTIMATE!!!

Still better then AMDs naming scheme. ZING!

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Titan releases>then 780>700 series>Titan Black>780Ti>Titan Z>790?

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

I'm going to guess its a boost-clocked something, like a 780 ti Boost or a 750 ti Boost

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

Now if this ULTİMATE thing is a fucking tablet i will be really mad because ive just read that NVidia will be launching 880 in november 2014 and it got me excited.

Tis a countdown. Says Nvidia. Possible reveal for GTX 800-series? Shield? Tablet?

http://ultimate.nvidia.eu/en-gb

nop just an overpriced tablet, basic model as exensive as new gen console, and 32Go 100$ more

cover and gamepad, are sold seperatly, i wonder how do you play a streamed pc game with a touch screen....

here is a peak 3 days ahead

NVIDIA-SHIELD-Tablet-9.jpg

I think it's probably the shield tablet. I hope they surprise us and release the shield tablet AND a direct replacement for the original shield. Which is what I really want. Shield tablet.. Nvidia really...

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

It's the Titan Green.

Less power, more money.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Didn't Linus say in the last live stream that he was invited to a press event with nVidia this week and had to reschedule due to his wife's baby scan?

I reckon they briefed him on this. The events are too close together to be a coincidence.

Nvidia is so bad at keeping secrets same happened with Tegra K1 lol

RTX2070OC 

Nvidia will release the Titan Zx2. It'll cost 6 grand. Everyone here will bitch about how its overpriced. 

Nvidia will wipe their tears with the golden bricks they shit out from making so much money. 

Cannot wait to hear how good it is from all 10 people who are interested in it. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

TITAN Z Black Edition with four GK110 chips running at 500Mhz , with a quad slot design each and costs $10,000

I have yet to be impressed with anything announced at the end of a countdown timer or hype leading up to product release.  I highly doubt this will be any different. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Just under a minute away now...

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

nop just an overpriced tablet, basic model as exensive as new gen console, and 32Go 100$ more

cover and gamepad, are sold seperatly, i wonder how do you play a streamed pc game with a touch screen....

here is a peak 3 days ahead

I would hardly call it overpriced, its THE most powerful tablet on the market by a big stretch (at least graphically) and is much cheaper than most

And I guess for streamed games you could use the on screen controls, or use a gamepad

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I would hardly call it overpriced, its THE most powerful tablet on the market by a big stretch (at least graphically) and is much cheaper than most

And I guess for streamed games you could use the on screen controls, or use a gamepad

Yes my opinion exactly. The price is very good. The CPU is fast too and graphically, well , we all know. The thing that bugs me is that there is no use for a GPU this powerful on an Android tablet. There may be in the future, but currently there is not.

Well let's just see whether their deal with game devs will result in some cool games ported to the Shield. Same with the Metal API by your great friends over at Cupertino (shhhh, it will receive less hate that way...).

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz