Rate the Photo Above you

6.5/10, unfortunately the shot is a bit confused and it's not very clear what the focus is. Also I think the image would have benefitted from zooming back a bit and comprehending the whole exhaust in the shot.

attachicon.gifearlymorning.jpg

This picture was taken at like 2 in the morning with 30' aperture and I fixed the colours a bit in post-production working on the raw file (everything was bright yellow/orange before, even the trees). Not my best shot but it still looks cool imo. Deal with it ^^

The streetlights are distracting. It's okay I guess. 6/10.

post-64328-0-33279000-1401961536_thumb.j

post-64328-0-33279000-1401961536_thumb.j

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Good composition but there is a lot of noise and the sky is blown out. Did the compression add noise to this? 5/10

Camera specs btw ?  :)

4hco4m.jpg

Another Red & White one  :o

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

Good composition but there is a lot of noise and the sky is blown out. Did the compression add noise to this? 5/10

Camera specs btw ?  :)

Yes, the compression added a ton of noise to the picture. I am embarrassed to say it's an iPhone 4 hahahaha...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

looks good but maybe could have had a smaller aperture so that the didn't blur around the edge 7-10

this is a picture that i took on a bird day event that i went to it was when i just got the camera and didn't no how to use it to its fullest and did not have a lot of space left so this is a JPEG

fwoKBa6.jpg

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

looks good but maybe could have had a smaller aperture so that the didn't blur around the edge 7-10

this is a picture that i took on a bird day event that i went to it was when i just got the camera and didn't no how to use it to its fullest and did not have a lot of space left so this is a JPEG

I don't have an image for submission, so don't count this as a post.

I just wanted to tell you that's an awesome image. Sharp and interesting. I look forward to future works from you. 

I don't have an image for submission, so don't count this as a post.

I just wanted to tell you that's an awesome image. Sharp and interesting. I look forward to future works from you. 

thanks a lot much appreciated  

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Very very nice 9/10 I do feel as though the sky in the background is a bit bright or it would be a 10 but that is just me being picky.

My picture is one of the shots I got at a rock climbing shoot :)

10290640_235225623343265_386169681858668

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

My picture is one of the shots I got at a rock climbing shoot :)

Its a good shot and I like the composition.  There seems to be a bit of a color cast to the photo though.  A bit magenta to my eyes...  Looking at the photo, I get a feeling that it was hot that day :)  7.5/10

My shot, Medium Format film, probably HP5 plus, 500CM w/ 80mm

TX400_09APR2014-3-XL.jpg

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

-

Woah! If you actually took that picture, 10/10

Here's a random icelandic stream

post-42239-0-96521100-1402305191.jpg

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

-

AWESOME, 8/10 great use of dof and its tack sharp where it needs to be :)

jaetuh.jpg

One of my habaneros of my chili plants, Not my hottest strain ( got some Trinidads and ghosts also) but they pack a punch.

Yes it needs a more suitable aperture but i'm handheld atm and its night time :P

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

AWESOME, 8/10 great use of dof and its tack sharp where it needs to be :)

One of my habaneros of my chili plants, Not my hottest strain ( got some Trinidads and ghosts also) but they pack a punch.

Yes it needs a more suitable aperture but i'm handheld atm and its night time :P

Good lighting, liking the red glow in between them. Only thing I would knock you for is that there is just a bit more empty space on the left side compared to the right. Easy enough to fix though, nice shot.

Here's mine.

14112416808_94a4fea796_b.jpg

The Nail That Sticks Out Gets Its Own Phrase by MPhotos07, on Flickr

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

8/10, i like the use of the dof and the blurriness of the background.

thought i'd add mine :D

taken with a Nikon D5100 at 18mm

gLfCHlw.jpg

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

@SeanAngelo Nice photo. Good subject and I like the lens flare. I would like to see a more blurred background though. 8.5/10

Here is mine. Taken with my 3 year old cell phone. Sorry, I didn't take my dslr flying. 

Downtown Denver from 7,500 feet. I am a pilot so I love taking photos like this. I was flying and taking photos at the same time. I was safe in doing so. Safety first. :)

8991f62472.jpg

Here is mine. Taken with my 3 year old cell phone. Sorry, I didn't take my dslr flying. 

Downtown Denver from 7,500 feet. I am a pilot so I love taking photos like this. I was flying and taking photos at the same time. I was safe in doing so. Safety first. :)

I love seeing pictures of a city from a top down point of view =D reflection from the sun on the wing strut is a little distracting though. I don't give an x/10 because I don't think a picture can be expressed by a number.

I actually have two, when I went to a beach along a river during sunset. First one was actually taken by my friend, and this is his first shot with a DSLR. I'm quite impressed, even if the aperture is a little shallow.

J4zh7fa.jpg

And here's mine:

vv0Lk8r.jpg

Taken with a Canon T3 with a 50mm f1.8 lens.

I love seeing pictures of a city from a top down point of view =D reflection from the sun on the wing strut is a little distracting though. I don't give an x/10 because I don't think a picture can be expressed by a number.

I actually have two, when I went to a beach along a river during sunset. First one was actually taken by my friend, and this is his first shot with a DSLR. I'm quite impressed, even if the aperture is a little shallow.

J4zh7fa.jpg

And here's mine:

vv0Lk8r.jpg

Taken with a Canon T3 with a 50mm f1.8 lens.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you have any experience in aviation? You seemed to know some things like the wing strut that most don't. 

I love the photo. Great timing and framing. 

This is me and my family. Canon t3i, 18-55 f5.6 1/500 iso 100 10 sec timer. 

a3d2345190.jpg

Do you have any experience in aviation? You seemed to know some things like the wing strut that most don't. 

Ah, back before I got into tech my main interest was aircraft and aviation. I hope to learn to be a pilot someday... Flight Sim X just doesn't cut it....

Ah, back before I got into tech my main interest was aircraft and aviation. I hope to learn to be a pilot someday... Flight Sim X just doesn't cut it....

Let me know if you want help. I am a pilot. :) 

This is me and my family. Canon t3i, 18-55 f5.6 1/500 iso 100 10 sec timer. 

Its a nice family photo!!  I can tell that it must have been a bright day, but you were able to tame the light by shooting into the shade of the tree.  The only thing that I might have done was zoomed out a bit.  I think the photo could use some space on the bottom as your feet are cut off.  Overall, it a great photo :)  My wife's uncle wants to do a family photo too but there are a lot of us (12 family members).  He wants to do a "hipster" theme....  hmmm....

My photo... "Clean Streets"

09APR2014-1-XL.jpg

M3, Tri-X 400 (I think...), 50mm

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

My photo... "Clean Streets"

M3, Tri-X 400 (I think...), 50mm

I love the ironic "Keep our streets clean" sign in the back, quite funny to look at! I see why you took it.

A Picture of my GTX 780 before I had to RMA it, it was defective but I still love the picture with its aperture and detail. Gotta love the 50mm prime  ;)

yxolnE7.jpg

I love the ironic "Keep our streets clean" sign in the back, quite funny to look at! I see why you took it.

A Picture of my GTX 780 before I had to RMA it, it was defective but I still love the picture with its aperture and detail. Gotta love the 50mm prime  ;)

The stock coolers look so good, haha. Nice soft lighting and good use of the reflection on the table. I did notice the motherboard connector is ever so slightly out of focus though that's just me nitpicking. Awesome shot nonetheless.

My shot is a bit out of focus but its not worth taking the cooler off to try again. :P

14222977340_631f7a3bd8_b.jpg

EVGA by MPhotos07, on Flickr

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

The stock coolers look so good, haha. Nice soft lighting and good use of the reflection on the table. I did notice the motherboard connector is ever so slightly out of focus though that's just me nitpicking. Awesome shot nonetheless.

My shot is a bit out of focus but its not worth taking the cooler off to try again. :P

EVGA by MPhotos07, on Flickr

Very cool shot 5/10 would have been an 8 or 9 if it was in focus.

10321555_1405655143056362_50171009943726

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Very cool shot 5/10 would have been an 8 or 9 if it was in focus.

MOOOOOOOOOOOON I love it! Would be a bit better if it was more zoomed in, you could try a digital zoom but I know that would lower the quality a bit.

I also Like the green glow of @HazMatt 's picture, fits the Nvidia theme.

On my laptop atm so I'll edit my post with a pic when I get home.

Scanned Pentium MMX an some dirty PC133 RAM stick

Full resolution (72.3 MB): https://mega.co.nz/#!eRF00QxZ!5FwZDZbgD6rFPcvQTfgmLvf_VBv2wy3wQBLumH2xTWE

Epson stylus office BX305F (I wish I had a cam :()

Please rate the photo above you....So that would be me.

7/10 Would be nice zoomed :)

Scanned Pentium MMX an some dirty PC133 RAM stick

Epson stylus office BX305F (I wish I had a cam :()

Impressive for a scan o.0! 9/10, this reminds me of a guy scanning all the different weed(in the small bags) he had xD

And DAMN, right after scrolling through this page, I noticed someone else posted a picture of the moon aswell! I'm going to post mine anyways. My father just bought a new camera, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ72 with a 60x optical zoom(20-1200)

I only rescaled this picture down to 800x600(it was at like 4000x3000+ 4:3) other than that it's completely untouched ^^. I'm still trying to figure out what all these settings on the camera do so hopefully I'll be able to take even better pictures

PTT9Pzc.png

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D