Rate the Photo Above you

Really digg the reflections in the right side ground on that one. Would have been cooler if the background was an endless road or the likes. Maybe some cropping to leave out the left truck, and only have the right one and the reflections of it in the picture.

leonberger.jpg

moms puppy. A leonberger. In this picture only a few weeks old.

High res: http://hps.dk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/leonberger.jpg

Really nice! Nice sharp focus! Normally I would say that it is better to focus on they eye rather than the nose, but as his/her eyes are shut you can get away with it. ;)

As we are on animals I'll post a animal one!

bird2.jpg

Really nice! Nice sharp focus! Normally I would say that it is better to focus on they eye rather than the nose, but as his/her eyes are shut you can get away with it. ;)

As we are on animals I'll post a animal one!

8/10

I love the composition and colors! The focus is spot-on and the photo is sharp!

---

And continuing the newly sprung up animals trend, here's an adorable little cutie I saw whilst wandering around town last year;

MissCute1206.jpg?psid=1

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Little harsh, I think you are looking at the image a little to blankly. I think the photograph was taken more from an artistic few, than simply being "hey guys, look at this wall!"

no, I get what he was saying that if you squint it kinda looks artistic. But I mean, its still a wall and a snapshot. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

8/10. It's a puppy.

I took this photo in Gran Turismo without even thinking about focus.

ixjr.jpg

8/10. It's a puppy.

I took this photo in Gran Turismo without even thinking about focus.

ixjr.jpg

but, but... thats not a real photo?

#KilledMyWife 

8/10

I love the composition and colors! The focus is spot-on and the photo is sharp!

---

And continuing the newly sprung up animals trend, here's an adorable little cutie I saw whilst wandering around town last year;

MissCute1206.jpg?psid=1

7/10

Looks like it need light on the right side of the face, and I cannot figure out why there is some lens flair on the right side of the picture? Makes it look a bit like it was taken trough glass. Great focus and colors though.

A different direction:

Was on a trip to Germany with some buddies and we tried making jumping shots. When I got home I photoshopped some of them for the lulz. This one turned out OK, but still not entirely satisfied with how the blue "shine" from the lighting ball turned out.

dragonball.jpg

A different direction:

Was on a trip to Germany with some buddies and we tried making jumping shots. When I got home I photoshopped some of them for the lulz. This one turned out OK, but still not entirely satisfied with how the blue "shine" from the lighting ball turned out.

10/10  I really like this photo.  I like how you even have the "glow" reflecting off of the bodies of the subjects.  The composition is a little to much to the left for my taste but overall very well done.  The left guy even has the right expression!  It would have been neat being a bystander in the area seeing you guys shooting this.  Most people would not understand what you are doing :)

My photo:

My friend's dog Sam

Vancity-1-XL.jpg

Leica M3, 35mm 1.4 Tri-X pushed to 800 (I think)

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

I like it, I notice more the longer I look. 9/10.

This is taken a few minutes walk from my house.

Oh man, can't express how jealous I am of having such a location near your house. Nice shot, very dramatic contrasts and good colors, though I think that it's a bit too dark around the edges which makes it a bit hard to look at.

My keyring:

And the back of it here: http://i.imgur.com/h7lkfLP.jpg

And obligatory 500px link :Phttp://500px.com/photo/53036976

nCJrSwV.jpg

Cool idea for a key ring Like it :)9/10

1008190_586886278018629_72281136_o.jpg

Dunno if it fits in here,  faces of a man and a lady i had drawn and pic taken with my Galaxy S3:)

If u like this i got more!!!

Nicely drawn ;) @akashbanerjeeab 9 for drawing, 7 for photo.

I often do this at work, unfortunately it's been resized as it has to be on a website. 

post-37262-0-99974800-1385303432.jpg

I really like how this one turned out. 

post-37262-0-58564500-1385303672_thumb.j

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Not really a good photo. The drawing is quite fine though.

Took the liberty to run it trough photoshop for you:

http://i.imgur.com/YKOyDMX.png

Oh man, can't express how jealous I am of having such a location near your house. Nice shot, very dramatic contrasts and good colors, though I think that it's a bit too dark around the edges which makes it a bit hard to look at.

My keyring:

And the back of it here: http://i.imgur.com/h7lkfLP.jpg

And obligatory 500px link :Phttp://500px.com/photo/53036976

Looks really great! I always liked the idea of having old hardware as usefull everyday stuff. 9/10 for the photo as it has very interesting lighting and crisp focus!

Back to the animals. I gave a monkey a cracker on a hike in Malaysia. It was overly pleased with the taste of it, but still very suspicious of me and my shiny box that made weird clicking noises while pointed at it.

2012-04-06-07.28.181.jpg

Cool idea for a key ring Like it :)9/10

Dunno if it fits in here,  faces of a man and a lady i had drawn and pic taken with my Galaxy S3:)

If u like this i got more!!!

doesnt really fit in here

Looks really great! I always liked the idea of having old hardware as usefull everyday stuff. 9/10 for the photo as it has very interesting lighting and crisp focus!

Back to the animals. I gave a monkey a cracker on a hike in Malaysia. It was overly pleased with the taste of it, but still very suspicious of me and my shiny box that made weird clicking noises while pointed at it.

Are you this pope? O:

http://www.reddit.com/r/gamingpc/comments/1k7i7s/since_you_like_the_last_two_i_give_you_my_first/cbme78p?context=3

You people are the reason I don't follow threads... 

#KilledMyWife 

You people? i don't even understand what your post has to do with anything?

it was a bit of a joke lighten up, if you follow a thread everytime someone replies to it you get a notification. 

#KilledMyWife 

2012-04-06-07.28.181.jpg

Ty for running it through Photoshop :) Appreciate it a lot :D

20130902_105745.jpg

Anyone here recognizes this character ?

Nope, and please edit the picture out. As said in one of the other reply´s to you, this is not exactly the thread to show off your work:)

This thread is to show off pictures you have taken, and judge the quality of those.

it was a bit of a joke lighten up, if you follow a thread everytime someone replies to it you get a notification. 

Was it a good joke when you just visited my profile and rated me one star... I sure would like you know the reason you rated me 1 star so i can work hard on improving my appeal!

I like it, I notice more the longer I look. 9/10.

This is taken a few minutes walk from my house.

SvRYjcb.jpg

This picture is beautiful. Colours are beautiful. You are lucky to live where you live!

Was it a good joke when you just visited my profile and rated me one star... I sure would like you know the reason you rated me 1 star so i can work hard on improving my appeal!

there, I 5 stared you, happy now? btw this system is getting removed soon anyways so I like to joke around while I still can. 

#KilledMyWife