Rate the Photo Above you

Love chopping peoples heads off.

Beautiful capture!

8/10 It's a bit out of focus but it does capture the joy of childhood

553131_508013842624944_862211510_n.jpg

7/10 It is a cool self portrait.  Watch your exposure though as its a little hot/overblown as mentioned.  And also as mentioned, your foot is cropped.  As rpcruab mentioned, check out the Strobist site. And a couple photographers you should check out are Joe McNally (http://www.joemcnally.com/blog/). He does some great flash photography.  And check out Chase Jarvis.  He does photography and also video.  Both have great work that you may like and take inspiration from.  Happy shooting!!

POL_PepitoD_ColourTempDaylight-1-L.jpg

Nikon D300, 17-55mm

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Beautiful capture!

7/10 It is a cool self portrait.  Watch your exposure though as its a little hot/overblown as mentioned.  And also as mentioned, your foot is cropped.  As rpcruab mentioned, check out the Strobist site. And a couple photographers you should check out are Joe McNally (http://www.joemcnally.com/blog/). He does some great flash photography.  And check out Chase Jarvis.  He does photography and also video.  Both have great work that you may like and take inspiration from.  Happy shooting!!

Nikon D300, 17-55mm

It's a tree, I like the rich greens. top left corner feels a little too bright.

9995328506_f9b0df7ecd_c.jpg

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

It's a tree, I like the rich greens. top left corner feels a little too bright.

This photo bugs me, why the camera is blurred out Idk. Your trying to call attention to something I don't really care about when there is this realy interesting background. 4/10 i would of liked to see it call attention to the film camera. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

This photo bugs me, why the camera is blurred out Idk. Your trying to call attention to something I don't really care about when there is this realy interesting background. 4/10 i would of liked to see it call attention to the film camera. 

ouch.. harsh. Thanks..

I quite like the photo. I like the bokeh/blur and like how it focused right on the tip of the pencil. The lighting and processing add to the photo. Do you remember your set up, as in camera and lens? I'm assuming it was at f1.4. And what camera is in the back? I love old cameras.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

I quite like the photo. I like the bokeh/blur and like how it focused right on the tip of the pencil. The lighting and processing add to the photo. Do you remember your set up, as in camera and lens? I'm assuming it was at f1.4. And what camera is in the back? I love old cameras.

Thanks,

it was shot at 2.2 with a 50mm. I believe I used a Canon EOS 1000D. The camera in the back is a Canon AE-1 with a Vivitar 35mm

7/10 i like the creativity but it seems blurry.

(I have permission from my parents to do this so dont go crazy)

Nikon D3200 1/200    ISO:400   

Permission for what...I do not understand lol

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Permission for what...I do not understand lol

to post a little child on a tech forum lol 

#KilledMyWife 

I like how the focus is on the pencil point but I suppose it would have been more interesting to see the camera in the background. But that is my opinion. Maybe someone else thinks the pencil is more interesting as a subject.

DSC_1738-15.jpg

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

I like how the focus is on the pencil point but I suppose it would have been more interesting to see the camera in the background. But that is my opinion. Maybe someone else thinks the pencil is more interesting as a subject.

awesome 8/10 

I took this photo with my Canon 1v film camera with iso 800 black and white film

post-20595-0-36527200-1380483737_thumb.j

#KilledMyWife 

I took this photo with my Canon 1v film camera with iso 800 black and white film

5/10 The exposure looks OK but there is no real point of interest for me in the picture.  I don't know what you want me to look at. The tree on the left? The house on the left or on the right?  If you wanted me to look at one of the houses, I would have composed it differently.  Right now, both houses are cut in half.  Maybe a different angle with possible leading lines...?

Nikon D300, Sigma 150mm

Spider-1-XL.jpg

Spider

I was lucky to have this guy sit for a portrait session.  This is one of three pics that I like of him.  

@Silvercall I love it, its very dark on the left so it gives the effect of being watched in the night. 9.4/10

post-20595-0-05073400-1380678414_thumb.j

#KilledMyWife 

Well, this is my first edited picture of my puppy. First day with the camera, go easy!

DSC_0079_zpsf942d6b7.jpg

cute puppy but you didn't rate my photo lol 

#KilledMyWife 

It looks like a difficult image to take, it's a tad blurry? Though I don't like giving criticism as I'm very green to everything.

7/10

thanks, I had to really take down the image quality a lot 

#KilledMyWife 

@MayflowerElectronics 

8/10 I like it, remember to focus on the eyes (it seems to have missed focus abit), good composition, the focus issue is what throws me off. Did you shoot manually?

10060645956_6d04a24c48_c.jpg

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

@MayflowerElectronics 

8/10 I like it, remember to focus on the eyes (it seems to have missed focus abit), good composition, the focus issue is what throws me off. Did you shoot manually?

10060645956_6d04a24c48_c.jpg

Yep, I realized that right after I posted, sorry!

I didn't focus on the eyes, just the middle of the head, I'll take note next time.

I shot auto, still working on how to do everything manually. He wasn't standing still, and I don't know if you saw it in his eyes, but I had to have someone hold a treat right in front of him to stay still.  :rolleyes:

I like the color/contrast of the photo, very nice. Background is great as well. 10/10!  B)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/104087698@N06/10061480323/

What image extension do i need to use?

You have to rate the photo above you, and on Flickr, if you go to the little share arrow, click embed and then at the bottom change it to BBCode.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I did that but it says extension not usable on this forum or something im using jpeg

what do i use?

click the Polaroid snapshot button in the reply 

You have to rate the photo above you, and on Flickr, if you go to the little share arrow, click embed and then at the bottom change it to BBCode.

thanks and i didnt because it had already been rated

thanks and i didnt because it had already been rated

Doesn't matter, you have to rate the photo above you, posts that don't contain photos should be ignored (refer to OP).

15" MBP TB

http://www.flickr.com/photos/104087698@N06/10061480323/

What image extension do i need to use?

@Kyle2278, Here is your photo, just rate the previous photo next time  :)  nice photo btw, I really like it!

nvm you got er done!