Rate the Photo Above you

Lets keep this thread on topic...  8/10  I like the photo.  That said I would have liked it more if the boat was not cut off on the right hand side and the photo is a bit too blue, but may be that was due to the quality of the light. 

My photo: Lions Gate Bridge, Vancouver

DifficultLowLight_PepitoD_PointLight-1-X

Nikon D300, 17-55 mm

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Lets keep this thread on topic...  8/10  I like the photo.  That said I would have liked it more if the boat was not cut off on the right hand side and the photo is a bit too blue, but may be that was due to the quality of the light. 

Yes the boat annoys me but the other side is ugly. I had to make sacrifices. And it was that blue, really early morning before sunrise and blue lights! it was very blue!

My photo: Lions Gate Bridge, Vancouver

DifficultLowLight_PepitoD_PointLight-1-X

Nikon D300, 17-55 mm

I love shots like that! Though maybe you should crop it so that more of the picture is filled with light, instead of having a frame of dark stuff around it? 8/10 from me :)

One of my tries on the subject:

2012-04-03-22.17.41.jpg

I love shots like that! Though maybe you should crop it so that more of the picture is filled with light, instead of having a frame of dark stuff around it? 8/10 from me :)

2012-04-03-22.17.41.jpg

9.775456726659372649374689910593746123985623638563/10

Much beautiful.

So cry.

Wow.

I think I did good, myself.

v7xu.jpg

9.775456726659372649374689910593746123985623638563/10

Much beautiful.

So cry.

Wow.

I think I did good, myself.

Again its not a real photo, its a screenshot of a game and doesn't belong in a "photo" thread 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

such a nice photo 9/10 very city like and captures the elegance of the lights, btw what city is this and what camera/lens combo did you use?

1402336_545176772241984_200452715_o.jpg

T3i with 28-80 shot in raw 

#KilledMyWife 

8/10 I see what you were going for. Add some more contrast, and lower the black level so that the image is more punchy (of course, this is a personal style thing).

Maybe try a closer shot?

-dead link-

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

8/10 I see what you were going for. Add some more contrast, and lower the black level so that the image is more punchy (of course, this is a personal style thing).

Maybe try a closer shot?

8/10 I think you should have focused on 1 specific cupcake also the background look a bit weird the plate blends into it then drops down into nothing its kind of confusing

post-22146-0-63376600-1386034039.jpg

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

7/10 Bokeh is nice, but I would add a bit of vibrance to colors, and a bit sharpness to the subject.

Here is mine ( T3i, 18-55 mm lens)

Shot in Croatia, Europe. Btw I love those long exposures of Vancouver. Nice stuff.

xjs3.jpg

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

7/10 Bokeh is nice, but I would add a bit of vibrance to colors, and a bit sharpness to the subject.

Here is mine ( T3i, 18-55 mm lens)

Shot in Croatia, Europe. Btw I love those long exposures of Vancouver. Nice stuff.

xjs3.jpg

For some reason I can't see yours, I've tried clicking on the link, reloading the page several times and still doesn't load so I don't know what to rate.

I went for a walk a little while ago and took around 90 pictures but these 6 are the best in my opinion, no need to rate them all or any of them but I thought I'd share them without starting a new thread.

100_3151_zpsba6958e7.jpg

I thought this one was incredibly beautiful, everything around me went into a deep orange and was kind of worried that the camera wouldn't get the image but I think it turned out pretty nice.

100_3185_zpsedf67bbe.jpg

100_3154_zpsfcf9bcf6.jpg

100_3110_zps3e98cf7e.jpg

100_3099_zps83b57cfd.jpg

The battery was just about to die on me and scrambled to get one last image, probably one of the best ones I've taken this evening, I like the blurry plants and I'm really glad it turned out well because of the wind :)

100_3188_zps7964bb60.jpg

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

@FireFox everything you just showed me is amazing! 

#KilledMyWife 

@FireFox everything you just showed me is amazing! 

Sweet :), I aim to please though I would love to have a more advanced camera because some of the views I saw were a lot better than that but the poor Kodak EasyShare C713 just couldn't pull it off lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

such a nice photo 9/10 very city like and captures the elegance of the lights, btw what city is this and what camera/lens combo did you use?

T3i with 28-80 shot in raw 

Show in raw? Y u no post? It looks like a picture taken in auto mode in jpg format. Decrease exposure, increase contrast, increase shadows, increase blacks, de- or increase highlights, some saturation more vibrance less whites less saturation MORE MORE MODIFICATIONS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yea...I gotta go sleep.

Show in raw? Y u no post? It looks like a picture taken in auto mode in jpg format. Decrease exposure, increase contrast, increase shadows, increase blacks, de- or increase highlights, some saturation more vibrance less whites less saturation MORE MORE MODIFICATIONS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yea...I gotta go sleep.

mmkay mr mackey... 

#KilledMyWife 

Ain't gonna go sleep before posting two shots of my guitar's inlays though ;)

Not so happy with this one, looks too neutral:

lH0VKpBh.jpg

Love this one:

UQd0kL6h.jpg

Ain't gonna go sleep before posting two shots of my guitar's inlays though ;)

(snip)

So I may have missed something but this is what I am going to rate :)

Okay so they are not that well focused and I do not know what they... 6/10 Sorry it is just not doing it for me :(

This is a pic I was taking to try something with my camera....Its just shoes but it came out nice :)

1454761_178108462388315_241356668_n_zpsd

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Okay so they are not that well focused and I do not know what they... 6/10 Sorry it is just not doing it for me :(

This is a pic I was taking to try something with my camera....Its just shoes but it came out nice :)

1454761_178108462388315_241356668_n.jpg

Your pic doesn't show up for me.

Your pic doesn't show up for me.

I think is now fixed....

If still not working this is the link....http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/cryclan/media/1454761_178108462388315_241356668_n_zpsd3687f9b.jpg.html

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Looks like a normal snapshot to me: no interesting perspective, no good whitebalance, weak shadows, bad lighting and no contrast with the background. The only cool thing about it are the laces.

My next shot:

Xit0zHQ.jpg

My next shot:

I think that its a pretty cool shot! I like the perspective. 8.5/10

My shot:

Nikon D300 17-55mm

Composition_PepitoD_Windows-4-XL.jpg

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Here's my pic from one of mine bike trips.

Cam: Offbrand android phone

Ps i did add some vibrant colors with aviary on the phone

https://imgur.com/FzcEj0

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Here's my pic from one of mine bike trips.

Cam: Offbrand android phone

Ps i did add some vibrant colors with aviary on the phone

https://imgur.com/FzcEj0

Not sure if it is a problem on my end or yours but it is saying 'file not found' so with that in mind it has to be 0/10

Te0D5uv.jpg?2

Not sure if it is a problem on my end or yours but it is saying 'file not found' so with that in mind it has to be 0/10

-snip-

Yea the link was broken.. sorry about that, donno what happend.

I like the lighting, but in darker areas the pic gets grainy so id say about 6.5-7/10

here its mine again: http://imgur.com/BvBdg8t

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Yea the link was broken.. sorry about that, donno what happend.

I like the lighting, but in darker areas the pic gets grainy so id say about 6.5-7/10

here its mine again: http://imgur.com/BvBdg8t

I need a better camera, for yours I love the colour but I do prefer images of the sky, that has to be a solid 8/10

Here are some more from the same camera that I've just taken, I tried to post only one but it is difficult to choose so I'll stick the best ones on.

I hope the sky pictures aren't getting boring for anyone lol

48QZeDy.jpg

Managed to get the sun's disk through the clouds a little, quite impressed with that :)

WJLFAzq.jpg

EcYpNkN.jpg

48QZeDy.jpg