Rate the Photo Above you

12 minutes ago, Guy_guy said:

Very good on the execution. I would have liked something a bit more "alive" color wise.

9/10

As an abstract photo i really like the photo 7/10 maybe 8/10 - It has a very artistic feel to it for what it is. 

Would like to know what the purpose for the photo was :)

9_14.jpg

2 minutes ago, Xafer said:

Would like to know what the purpose for the photo was :)

Nothing incredibly deep, I just wanted to illustrate sound with both light and darkness. And I have this kinda vintage hifi system in my room, so why not. :P

At first I shot it with the cursors straight, but it was a bit boring. So this rebound path seemed like a nice little thing to add, it also serves as a dynamic element.

1 minute ago, Guy_guy said:

Nothing incredibly deep, I just wanted to illustrate sound with both light and darkness. And I have this kinda vintage hifi system in my room, so why not. :P

Would have loved to see some more detail in the system, and still achieve some of that artistic feel. 

Not sure if it would be possible, or look nicer even. ;) But i think it would give the photo a bit more character.

7/10, Focus on the bird seems to be good but it would be even better if you saw "more" of the bird.

DSC01095_BasicEDIT.jpg

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

@xQubeZx Nice picture, really good angles and view point. Only thing I would say is that it is a tad over exposed and there isn't really anything about the image that makes you go wow! But nevertheless really nice; 8/10

Hi, I've posted here before but I recently took this image of The Shard (London) and I thought it was a rather nice image so... yeah! Anyway, I took this on my Galaxy S6 with all auto settings apart from the ISO, which was set to 100, and the focus which was on manual.  

20160402_121615.jpg

PERSONAL EMAIL: ---------------
BUSINESS EMAIL: ALFIEFOGGBUSINESS@GMAIL.COM
MOBILE PHONE (UK): ---------------

58 minutes ago, alfie_fogg1502 said:

@xQubeZx Nice picture, really good angles and view point. Only thing I would say is that it is a tad over exposed and there isn't really anything about the image that makes you go wow! But nevertheless really nice; 8/10

Hi, I've posted here before but I recently took this image of The Shard (London) and I thought it was a rather nice image so... yeah! Anyway, I took this on my Galaxy S6 with all auto settings apart from the ISO, which was set to 100, and the focus which was on manual.  

PERSONAL EMAIL: ---------------
BUSINESS EMAIL: ALFIEFOGGBUSINESS@GMAIL.COM
MOBILE PHONE (UK): ---------------

9/10, looks nice! I like the dynamic range going on there and the composition.

here's a pic i took this past Saturday at mazda raceway.

26647164972_5f7cfba10c_k.jpgmustang by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Nice panning, I need to try more of that. Colors are a bit awkward though.

8/10

Here's a shot of one of the 11 E-126 here in Belgium. Some of the highest onshore wind turbine in the word (198m high).

IMG_1387-1.jpg

9/10 very cool, what shutter speed?DSC02695.JPG

Sony WX500 

Need help deciding on building computer?  Message me, I can help decide on parts.  

7 minutes ago, bobdabiulder said:

9/10 very cool, what shutter speed?

-snip-

Sony WX500 

5/10 the shot just really isn't that interesting to me.  The shrubbery in the foreground really isn't that attractive, and the sunset just looks a bit washed out.  Kudos however for having what seems to be a straight horizon.

20160508-DSC_0002.jpg

Nikon D3200 w/ 50mm f/1.8

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

On 5/9/2016 at 10:56 PM, Aruxx said:

5/10 the shot just really isn't that interesting to me.  The shrubbery in the foreground really isn't that attractive, and the sunset just looks a bit washed out.  Kudos however for having what seems to be a straight horizon.

Nikon D3200 w/ 50mm f/1.8

Solid 9/10. I feel it would be better with color.

For my turn, here is yet another picture straight offa my Galaxy SIII, no post done or anything. ISO was at 100 and the macro mode was used (of course). I know the subjects in the fore and backgrounds aren't even slightly interesting, but I was just trying to show off what this phone can do.

large.20160511_185605.jpg

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

On 9/5/2016 at 4:46 AM, bobdabiulder said:

9/10 very cool, what shutter speed?

Sorry for the late answer.

0.8s And since I didn't have any ND filter, I used my sunglasses to get another couple of stops to play with. :P

On 11/05/2016 at 0:15 AM, tmcclelland455 said:

Solid 9/10. I feel it would be better with color.

For my turn, here is yet another picture straight offa my Galaxy SIII, no post done or anything. ISO was at 100 and the macro mode was used (of course). I know the subjects in the fore and backgrounds aren't even slightly interesting, but I was just trying to show off what this phone can do.

Not bad for a phone, pretty shallow DoF and not bad overall bokeh considering the small lens and electronic aperture.

Caught this little bugger, the Jumping Spider which my cat brought in. I believe it's called the "Zebra Spider" in the UK.

26892149152_be1525f634_b.jpgDSC_0026 by Jamie Ryan, on Flickr

D5200 with Samyang 85mm F/1.4 and some Macro extension tubes

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

On 5/13/2016 at 7:01 AM, Jlryan said:

10/10 I like this. It doesnt look like the everyday macro. It looks like a portrait of a spider. My subject was very camera shy. I tried like hell to capture its face but couldnt 

_NIK7269.jpg

me

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/05/2016 at 4:05 PM, _SNOWMAN_ said:

10/10 I like this. It doesnt look like the everyday macro. It looks like a portrait of a spider. My subject was very camera shy. I tried like hell to capture its face but couldnt 

_NIK7269.jpg

9/10 Really nice photograph but I think it might be a little over exposed?

On 5/25/2016 at 7:54 PM, Lewiscpullan said:

-snip

Would have been nice to see more of the forehead, but it´s very difficult to capture birds, that´s for sure. I like the fluffy bird  and the two vertical stripes creating sort of a new layer 8/10. I guess you shot through mesh?

f/10 / 20s / ISO100 on a D3300DSC_0108_2.png

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

On 5/26/2016 at 5:33 AM, SQZY98 said:

Would have been nice to see more of the forehead, but it´s very difficult to capture birds, that´s for sure. I like the fluffy bird  and the two vertical stripes creating sort of a new layer 8/10. I guess you shot through mesh?

f/10 / 20s / ISO100 on a D3300

Imgsnip

10/10 it looks pretty cool, I wasn't sure to give it 9.5/10 or 10/10 but I think it's a 10/10. It's a really cool looking photo...

Here's my next entry.

I shot this today at a nearby lake. I shot this on my Galaxy S6, I could've stopped down the shutter speed to something to let in more light so I wouldn't have to use such a high ISO but it was kinda windy out so I just wanted to get the shot asap.

20160530_125843.jpg

SM-G920V - f/1.9 - 1/8000 - 4.3mm - ISO320

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7.5/10 - overall a fairly good photo, though I could agree some more light could have been let in

96742e7fbe.jpg

Universal Globe I took when I was at Universal Orlando a few weeks ago

Personally, I should have taken the picture up closer. The people in the front are blurry, yeah, that sucks.

What I like though is the lit-up text on the globe itself and the detail of it (looks awesome IMO) and it's background

Shot on my LG G4 in Auto (was to lazy to do manual mode)
ISO 100 - 4.42mm - f/1.8 - 1/30

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

10 hours ago, Ceri-PhotoART said:

Nice photo, that has a nice controlled dynamic range, good level of detail and sense of atmosphere

-snip-

9/10 The focus, detail, and subject are spot on.  The only thing I'd personally change is I'd bring down the blacks a bit more and make the picture look.. well darker, but that's a personal thing.

20160602-DSC_0058-2.jpg

Went and took pictures at a local dragstrip, and I really took a liking to this picture because of the colors and the way the wheel just blended away.

Nikon D3200, w/ 50mm f/1.8 @ 1/30 ISO 100 F/1.8 (mounted on a tripod)

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

9/10 Love it. Slight change to composition and that would have been the perfect product placement photo.

26961567582_519756627b_b.jpgDSC_0157 by Jamie Ryan, on Flickr

Here's my new wallpaper for my 10" tablet.

D5200, Samyang 85mm F/1.4 @ F/8.0 ISO800 1/500s shutter

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

8 hours ago, Jlryan said:

9/10 Love it. Slight change to composition and that would have been the perfect product placement photo.

-snip-

DSC_0157 by Jamie Ryan, on Flickr

Here's my new wallpaper for my 10" tablet.

D5200, Samyang 85mm F/1.4 @ F/8.0 ISO800 1/500s shutter

8/10, the bright spot at the top kind of kills the mood for the photo.

SFlZjvm.jpg

I shot this from a cruise ship a while back.

Beautiful colors! I've heard people complain about Sony colors but it looks good to me!

This is only my second time shooting astro and I wish I had lowered my ISO cuz the image is a bit noisy. Anyway. Milky way core on the left, Saturn in the middle, and the bright thing on the right is Mars.

20MB triple galaxy.jpg