What tech do you want invented?

I want led strips with a controller that you can set to change per program. Ex I open mw3 my case glows green...bf4 it glows orange and so on.

What are some of yall's ideas?

i7 4770k/Maximus VII Hero/Titan X/ 500gb 850evox2 r0/1000 EVGA G2

Personal VTOL (That's affordable enough to go mainstream).

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I want led strips with a controller that you can set to change per program.

Have heard of an arduino? You can do anything you want with it, including this.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Have heard of an arduino? You can do anything you want with it, including this.

No I have not but I will soon look into it!

i7 4770k/Maximus VII Hero/Titan X/ 500gb 850evox2 r0/1000 EVGA G2

No I have not but I will soon look into it!

It will take some learning to program and use it, but its a very versatile device that is cheap, and is a great learning experience for people interested in electrical and computer engineering.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

A proper 120hz/144hz/240hz IPS display with vesa mount with g sync and  0ms Latency :P

So oled with gsync monitor?

How about batteries which are AA sized and can power an awesome phone for a few weeks. better yet a hydrogen cell as it only makes water, that water can then help with cooling.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So oled with gsync monitor?

Well I can't say I know a lot about OLED. But I very much enjoy my ASUS PB238Q basically a baby ProArt monitor. And I'd love to have it in 120hz with 0ms and Hardware Latency control like G-Sync.

The ability to pull something from your screen and have it work. Things like video cars, motherboards etc etc.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Well I can't say I know a lot about OLED. But I very much enjoy my ASUS PB238Q basically a baby ProArt monitor. And I'd love to have it in 120hz with 0ms and Hardware Latency control like G-Sync.

Well oled has better colours than ips it has basically 0ms and pretty sure it can do 120hz.

I want a english to neigh translator and vice versa :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well oled has better colours than ips it has basically 0ms and pretty sure it can do 120hz.

Fair enough makes sense that then. And if possible perfect viewing angles and a small bezel.

I want a english to neigh translator and vice versa :D

That would be cool maybe something like a brain implant with all the worlds languages translated in your own native language.

Wireless.

Wireless everything.

THIS. Especially wireless hdmi/displayport connectors. 

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

How about a computer game that on release doesn't have a server problem that last more than 50 hours single player and doesn't release a dlc or have microtransactions for at least 1 year later.

Case and motherboard manufacturers get together and sort out a standard so all plugs are black and its just one lead and plug that does USB3.0, USB2.0 and all the power led and reset hdd leads. would make a case so much more tidy if they put them right next to each other on the same part of the board.

Motherboards with a second socket and pair of ram slots for swapable GPUs: You change your GPU and memory just as you do with your CPU and ram, cool it the same way.

-------

Current Rig

-------

A free unlimited power source so that oil companies cease to exist. Will make the world a much better place.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~