What tech do you want invented?

But it can't make toast for those long gaming sessions when you need a little more juice.

Very true. Was thinking USB toaster but not enough power. However i think a grill attachment to a R9 290 series would be great for cooking breaky lunch and dinner

Very true. Was thinking USB toaster but not enough power. However i think a grill attachment to a R9 290 series would be great for cooking breaky lunch and dinner

You could do that only problem is the is normally facing the bottom of the case and you would need to open your case every time you want to cook food.

COMPLETELY wireless speakers without the need of solar power or batteries, I want a mechanism like wireless chargers, but the distance will probably make it impossible to do. 

It would make 5.1 speakers a hell of a lot tidier though. 

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

This :P

tumblr_lv8n27NEBr1qzvdmqo1_400.png

Well we already have this, its called Dignitas and it costs a little bit more than 25¢

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Well we already have this, its called Dignitas and it costs a little bit more than 25¢

That might be the greatest thing I've ever heard of.

Mattel_Hoverboard.png

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

If i told you that, I'd have to kill you ;)

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

1981_delorean_time_machine_replica-13981

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Alcubierre drive or wormhole drive or both and Zero-point energy would be nice.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.