gay marriage is legal in indiana now :D

Snickerzz

The thread topic is gay marriage is now legal, and Yolo's opening sentence is this:

"It worries me" indicates a fear, the topic being gay marriage indicates a fear of gay marriage. the descriptor he used: "The western culture has become quite degenerate in the last few years." indicates he thinks it is degenerate.

The rest of his post is placation. How do you propose people should interpret this?

Yeah you're right. I still think a few people are trying to over dramatize what he said, though.

Will I call you a butthead for not allowing people to just get fucking married, which is none of your business? Yes.

Just mind your own business and stop looking for trouble that doesn't exist.

I am allowed to say whatever I want about whatever I want.

It IS someting that people should be able to refuse, but it isnt today because of the EU. If people were able to refuse gay ceremonies then I would agree that they should be able to get married. People shouldnt be forced to conduct ceremonies that they dont agree with.

It isnt my fault you cant handle the fact that not all people have the same opinions or thoughts.

he never actually said he was against it, but he did insinuate it was degenerate, make of that what you will, it's open for interpretation.

Im against gay mariage in the UK while we are still part of the EU. It would mean that people who dont agree with it would be forced to conduct ceremonies under the anti discrimination directives.

And I dislike the modern gay 'pride' events. They are 100% degenerate in their current form.

Was never a fan of a such culture, but if it happened then so be it, i don't really care as i can't do much.

As for the whole "marriage not marriage thing" my opinion has more of an ideological reach, i don't think modern western society took it the right way by calling it "marriage", i hope an enlighted person gets what i'm really talking about.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

It IS someting that people should be able to refuse, but it isnt today because of the EU. If people were able to refuse gay ceremonies then I would agree that they should be able to get married. People shouldnt be forced to conduct ceremonies that they dont agree with.

It isnt my fault you cant handle the fact that not all people have the same opinions or thoughts.

Im against gay mariage in the UK while we are still part of the EU. It would mean that people who dont agree with it would be forced to conduct ceremonies under the anti discrimination directives.

And I dislike the modern gay 'pride' events. They are 100% degenerate in their current form.

You are allowed to say what ever you want, and you'll be judged by it to.

You see, it wasn't an over reaction at all, you really can't handle the thought that someone else should be able to live their life the way they want. 

I would suggest that anyone who wants to refuse to marry a gay couple should wake up. And besides that, who on earth would want to get married in a building by a person who is doing it begrudgingly because of a legal threat?

Sounds like the best wedding to me :rolleyes:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

you really need to do some history on politics in Australia.

There's a lot of things I need to read up on. I think you missed my point though. I was trying to say that you can't trust anything a politician says until they either deliver on their words or prove themselves a liar.

There's a lot of things I need to read up on. I think you missed my point though. I was trying to say that you can't believe anything a politician says until they deliver on their words.

Very true, that's what I was getting at also.  But at the same time over the last 30 years that I have been following politics, there are things that we just need to ignore.  And one of them is the bickering and media hate.  Regardless of who they are bickering about or hating on.  Both sides of parliament are guilty of nitpicking, however at the end of the day just because one side said the other side lied doesn't mean it true, and thus the question about a politicians honesty comes to be particular to get votes.  Just on that note, if they do and say what they have to to get over the line at an election, then the probability that they will legalise it as a vote grab becomes higher. It also sets the foundation to discredit Labors claims they are the only ones to introduce social policy.   

I have to admit I come of as a bit nasty on these forums, I tend to forget that most users weren't around 30 years ago let alone following politics, tech news and corporate tactics. I shouldn't expect people to know things from the 80's.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

You know that the sad part is? Horses can't marry yet. Well, not in the US. That means @Snickerzz will never find true love in the states.  :(

i can find it, just cant marry it :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i can find it, just cant marry it :P

Don't worry. You can just fly me over there instead.

And pay my bills.

And cook.

And clean.

And upgrade my PC regu... I can see why I'm single but it's not going to stop me... larly.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

Allow me to interject with a bit of a reality check. 

No one is forcing you to attend a gay wedding. No one is forcing you to accept anything. It's petty stop liking what I don't like.

Maybe. If someone persuades Abbott enough to actually want to legalise it.

One term tony is going to become a thing anyway. So hopefully our piss weak labour government will actually do something good.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

You mentioned immigration, not being to do things because of the EU, and rail against "degenerates" because they are not like you. Let me guess, you're a member or supporter of the Fascist British National Party, whom is sweeping elections. 

By the way, unlike Fascists, we'll allow you to say and think anything you like, but we'll rebut and rebuke your intolerant claims and we'll be darn gunnot' if we allow you to dictate policy.    

You mentioned immigration, not being to do things because of the EU, and rail against "degenerates" because they are not like you. Let me guess, you're a member or supporter of the Fascist British National Party, whom is sweeping elections. 

By the way, unlike Fascists, we'll allow you to say and think anything you like, but we'll rebut and rebuke your intolerant claims and we'll be darn gunnot' if we allow you to dictate policy.    

Yes, I must be a huge facist if I want a system like Austrailia or America instead of unlimited EU immigration. I must also be a huge facist if I am against forcing religious people to conduct ceremonies they dont agree with.

One term tony is going to become a thing anyway. So hopefully our piss weak labour government will actually do something good.

I am pretty sure if that happens it will be the first time in Australia's history that a party has only served for one term. Except for the free trade and country parties way back in 190something when we were a baby federation.

Another jurisdiction joins the legalise everything bandwagon and this civilization creeps ever forward to spiritual stagnation followed by political decay. What is our fate? History is ambiguous. Some civilizations have righted themselves in time others have gone on to collapse and not recovered. I personally make no prophecies.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

Another jurisdiction joins the legalise everything bandwagon and this civilization creeps ever forward to spiritual stagnation followed by political decay. What is our fate? History is ambiguous. Some civilizations have righted themselves in time others have gone on to collapse and not recovered. I personally make no prophecies.

Yay, someone I disagree with :D

Alright, won't call you a homophobe.

Will I call you a butthead for not allowing people to just get fucking married, which is none of your business? Yes.

If I read this right you think gay marriage is not something that should happen, which is moronic if you ask me.

I am not a fan of gay people showing off their balls in public in a pink suit either, but the same goes for the average gay person.

Apart from it being your thing, would you like to see a parade of a straight dude with a hugely attractive body kissing and licking a beautiful babe on a boat together with 20 other couples? Probably not, it's always the extreme cases that go on a parade like that. 

Gay marriage is something private, they like being sworn to each other, so let them be.

If you don't want to see it, don't look for it, it's always the same type of people that do that, the conservative and ignorant type, often the homophobes.

Just mind your own business and stop looking for trouble that doesn't exist.

Yay! I'm glad the world is changing and I support the cause. My brother is gay, but the only thing that I dislike about him is that he is....(dun dun dun) a Mac user.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Yay! I'm glad the world is changing and I support the cause. My brother is gay, but the only thing that I dislike about him is that he is....(dun dun dun) a Mac user.

Well what is getting illegal in US is guns. UN is allready hiring ppl to confiscate your gunz guys. :P

I'm glad that's happening, I had gun-wielding right wingers. Liberal at heart!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Damn. That's some hardcore hatred right there.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Damn. That's some hardcore hatred right there.

It's not hardcore, I love him and his Uber MacBook Pro with 16gigs of RAM and a close to 4K display. I just like Windows better.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's not hardcore, I love him and his Uber MacBook Pro with 16gigs of RAM and a close to 4K display. I just like Windows better.

Had you explained that before, it wouldn't have been funny.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I can't stand the BNP or UKIP for that matter but I do support some of their ideas, unlimited immigration is going to fuck everything up like it is doing. Immigration needs a cap and if the EU doesn't like it well they can screw off.

I was having an arguement with someone from Poland about immigration and he was saying that people are free to move their as much as they are to move to the UK and I responded that Poland is a shit hole with shit job prospects which is why people are leaving Poland in the first place. I currently live in Boston in the UK and goddamn they are everywhere and the local economy has declined where'as if immigration was capped then it wouldn't be as huge a problem like today.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My issue with immigration is that it isn't even a bandaide solution and leaves itself wide open to being rorted.

I say if people are fleeing a country then that country has issues that need to be fixed, letting everyone just go to another country is not going to fix the issue, just move it from location to another.

He was already talking about it a few months back, he said they wouldn't do it this term because they went to the polls saying they wouldn't, but they will start talking about it before the next election. In politics that means las much as a promise, however the fact that he was talking positively is encouraging.

Yeah well, they went to the polls saying a lot of things that they ended up doing/not doing.

Edit, saw your other post. Let's just agree that Abbott is an asshole.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Yeah well, they went to the polls saying a lot of things that they ended up doing/not doing.

short term political commentary is rarely accurate.  Look at the whole history of politics in Australia before writing someone off, he hasn't been in a year and people are already saying he's useless and fucked up the country. It's good to know people can wait until we have something to comment on before making assumptions about the outcome. :rolleyes:

I will pay the credibility thing though, It's hard to be serious with someone who makes some many gaphs when speaking publicly,  however many others have done it too and never ended up 3rd world because of it.

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" This is one of the most famous lines from the Declaration of Independence. These are human's unalienable rights that the government should be protecting. Marrying someone is pursuing happiness, the government should have no control over who marries who. It is strictly a personal matter.