gay marriage is legal in indiana now :D

Snickerzz

When did i say that? Im comparing greek gods to christianity, saying how they are both used to explain the unkown.

I dont beleive in any gods.

Greeks used to feed Christians to the lions & watch them get torn & shredded by many lions as a spectacle, in the the Colosseum,

Details separate people.

chariot cross the sky is greek mythology of the god appollo that rod the chartiot across the sky aka the sun.

so? I know that... I dont see your point.

Greeks used to feed Christians to the lions & watch them get torn & shredded by many lions as a spectacle, in the the Colosseum,

Poor choise on my part then, i was just trying to find an old religion.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I don't see what the big fucking deal is about people getting married. As long as they aren't acting sexually in public, I couldn't care less. I would be happy for homosexual people that are able to get married.

That is a good thing, for those of you wondering.

Do I sound open enough about my position on this kind of thing, @Snickerzz? Is it coming across clearly (just want to make sure, otherwise I'll reword this)?

sounds good to me, if someone says otherwise they are obviously a bible humping fuck bucket

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

sounds good to me, if someone says otherwise they are obviously a bible humping fuck bucket

I know atheists that are not pro-gay.

I consider myself a Methodist, and I personally think it's their business, not ours. Kinda like all the people that are against trans-sexual people. As long as they aren't doing sexual stuff in public, I could care less since it's their life, not mine.

EDIT: To be clear, I have the same no sexual stuff idea for EVERYBODY, not just homosexuals or trans-sexuals.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I know atheists that are not pro-gay.

ok, i exaggerated, but you get the idea lol

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

We already have laws that prohibit people wanking off and stuff in public. Repeating it when referring to gblt-esque people specifically is placing a judgement on how you perceive how they act.

If you're not referring to the explicit act of sex, then I would posit the human body isn't something harmful or shameful, it just is. Boobs and dongers don't affect you in any way. A dong isn't something to worry about until someone starts rubbing one out in the middle of the mall. Just like a gun isn't something to worry about until it's pointed at someone in the middle of the mall. Until someone does something inappropriate with it, both just exist and are neither good nor bad.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

God wants to burn you over and over for eternity because he's concerned with where you stick your dick. 
If you don't see that as hate then you don't know what hate is. 
What a childish and insecure "God". The mental gymnastics the religious go through to ease their cognitive dissonance is astounding.  
At the end of the day, while you sit there and say you don't hate gays, you believe in and follow a mythical being that would do this to them and you "love" this thing and agree that it is the source of morals. 

That is why religious belief is a form of brain damage. 

Even thought this is late. It still applies. (I'm looking at you Texas!)

post-11076-0-75524200-1404357926.jpg

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I consider myself a Methodist, and I personally think it's their business, not ours. Kinda like all the people that are against trans-sexual people. As long as they aren't doing sexual stuff in public, I could care less since it's their life, not mine.

EDIT: To be clear, I have the same no sexual stuff idea for EVERYBODY, not just homosexuals or trans-sexuals.

Well fuck me guys look, an ideal Human being just posted in this thread.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

So when can I marry my PC?

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I can see how it'll be a good thing for me, I mean more women sure. But I don't agree with what is being stated as it's unethical and the more accepting we become is the more weirder shit will be. E.g in the future you'll see them wearing borat swimsuits at the beach.

Well fuck me guys look, an ideal Human being just posted in this thread.

1w58.jpg

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Was serious in a typical me fashion.

Which is sarcastic with a hint of passive aggressiveness.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

I just see it as 'not natural'. I mean, a male has a penis and a female has a vagina. They 'come' together to make babies. Babies are natural.

The penis and vagina come together for many resons other than making babies.  Sex is more than procrative.  I hope you someday see a healthy realationship and learn to understand that.

I mean you do understand that hetro couples get together with no intention of having kids right?  Did you ever wonder why.

When you someday hopefully find a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, you will hopeful start to understand that pregnancy is a side effect, a consequence, to sex, not the point. Sex is a good thing. . . a healthy thing, it should be treated as such, not game of fetuses. 

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

The penis and vagina come together for many resons other than making babies.  Sex is more than procrative.  I hope you someday see a healthy realationship and learn to understand that.

I mean you do understand that hetro couples get together with no intention of having kids right?  Did you ever wonder why.

When you someday hopefully find a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, you will hopeful start to understand that pregnancy is a side effect, a consequence, to sex, not the point. Sex is a good thing. . . a healthy thing, it should be treated as such, not game of fetuses. 

That wasn't the point of my statement. :)

That wasn't the point of my statement. :)

You seemed to think that because pregnancy can happen, that is the only reason for sex. 

Im curious. . . do you think kissing is "unnatural"

Edit

How about birth control?  That is unnatural, but do you think that is wrong to use.

How about anal sex in hetero couples.  .  . you do know that is very normal right?

Why does natural vs unnatural even matter?  I frankly love my unnatrual options our world has around!

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

You seemed to think that because pregnancy can happen, that is the only reason for sex. 

Im curious. . . do you think kissing is "unnatural"

Edit

How about birth control?  That is unnatural, but do you think that is wrong to use.

How about anal sex in hetero couples.  .  . you do know that is very normal right?

Why does natural vs unnatural even matter?  I frankly love my unnatrual options our world has around!

Well.... this is getting off topic fast. So I'm going to stop here before we both go on bickering back and forth for the next 5 thread pages. But to give you some peace, I'll answer the questions above.

Is kissing natural? Take what you will from this informative video. :)

Birth control? Nope, some people just don't want children.

Hetero anal sex? Some people just want some tail action.

Why does natural vs. unnatural matter? I guess it doesn't.

Well.... this is getting off topic fast. So I'm going to stop here before we both go on bickering back and forth for the next 5 thread pages. But to give you some peace, I'll answer the questions above.

Is kissing natural? Take what you will from this informative video. :)

Birth control? Nope, some people just don't want children.

Hetero anal sex? Some people just want some tail action.

Why does natural vs. unnatural matter? I guess it doesn't.

and now I am confused

you used "not natural" as your argument against it?  So . . . it seems you are the one that fees like if something is natural or not matters. . . meh. . . you are polite enough to respond and then drop it,  I respect that. . . Maybe i missread what you meant. . . funny enough the why does natrual matter was kinda my thoughts as well. I have met too many people that seem to think natrual equals good/right and unnatrual = bad/wrong.

As tomorrow is a holiday in the US, Im going to start the weekend with a shot in your honor. . . please have some chocolate milke spiked however you like it and enjoy your weekend.