gay marriage is legal in indiana now :D

Snickerzz

The Equality Act 2010 also applies to public and private services and goods.

UKIP are not comparable to the BNP at all.

They are a libertarian party that wants to make the UK a more business friendly country. The reason they are against gay mariage is because gay people were already able to get the same tax breaks and other financial deals as straight people are, except its called a civil partnership rather than a mariage.

If the Austrailian Labour party is anything like the british labour party then I would be very worried. The last thing ANY country needs is more welfare and regulation.

The stories you linked are about illegal immigration. I would say that it is more comparable to the current state of EU immigration, rather than the desired immigration. It is also a result of recent lobbying for the immigration reform.

Read Equal Treatment Directives 2006/54 and 2004/113 and then tell me that it is legal to refuse to service a person or couple based on their sexuality, race or gender.

Here is an example of what I mean: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/millionaire-gay-couple-suing-force-church-hold-wedding/ And again for a privately owned business: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23240113

And I have said multiple times that I find the gay pride culture to be very degenerate.

Here are some examples. Google "Gay pride" if you want to see more.

But you will probably lable it as "progressive" and pretend you see nothing at all wrong with it.

NYC-Gay-pride-2011-12-copy.png

1372524343-42nd-gay-pride-celebration-in

Gay-Pride-Parade_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Brighton+Pride+photos+gay+pride+parade+E

Gay_Pride_2006_-_89.jpg

1372545160-culmination-of-annual-gay-pri

It. Is. The. Human. Body..... 

Run!!!!!!!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kill_it_with_fire.gif

The boys...mmmmm and the girl is really hot too, why are you complaining. 

It's literally just skin....

I'll repeat: Grow. Up.

It. Is. The. Human. Body..... 

Run!!!!!!!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kill_it_with_fire.gif

The boys...mmmmm and the girl is really hot too, why are you complaining. 

It's literally just skin....

I'll repeat: Grow. Up.

Very predictable response.

@yoloswagandsomenumbers

mardi-gras-costumes-030.jpg

MGD08ToastPurpleGreenGoldDrums.jpg

3352106999_5bfb905a2b.jpg

Mardi Gras says "hi".

If I didn't mention Mardi Gras you could have easily assumed this was a gay pride parade.

I don't really care for people being openly lewd in public regardless of orientation, but to imply this is a gay community exclusive thing  with your 'progressive' comment or something shows pure ignorance.

FFS, this was a thread about gay marriage in 1/50 states in the USA now being legal and you twist it into a pure and utter clusterfuck of political ideals. Get a grip. maybe you should go to 4chan and become a regular on /pol/. You'll be right at home there instead of being a politically obsessed butt on a tech forum.

instead of being a politically obsessed butt on a tech forum.

I'm a politically obsessed but, but general I like to think of myself as middles ground rational and open minded about things I don't understand or personally like. :D

There are very few legitimate arguments against gay marriage that aren't selfish and unecessary.  End of story, period, all over, full stop.  good night.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

UKIP are not comparable to the BNP at all.

They are a libertarian party that wants to make the UK a more business friendly country. The reason they are against gay mariage is because gay people were already able to get the same tax breaks and other financial deals as straight people are, except its called a civil partnership rather than a mariage.

If the Austrailian Labour party is anything like the british labour party then I would be very worried. The last thing ANY country needs is more welfare and regulation.

The stories you linked are about illegal immigration. I would say that it is more comparable to the current state of EU immigration, rather than the desired immigration. It is also a result of recent lobbying for the immigration reform.

Read Equal Treatment Directives 2006/54 and 2004/113 and then tell me that it is legal to refuse to service a person or couple based on their sexuality, race or gender.

Here is an example of what I mean: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/millionaire-gay-couple-suing-force-church-hold-wedding/ And again for a privately owned business: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23240113

And I have said multiple times that I find the gay pride culture to be very degenerate.

Here are some examples. Google "Gay pride" if you want to see more.

But you will probably lable it as "progressive" and pretend you see nothing at all wrong with it.

I assume that I would be able to find countless posts by you adressing the lewd behavior of carneval, mardi gras, spring break, every college party ever, a million fraternities, youth in general etc etc etc.

Edit: Fuck it....I will add more since you gave us your little picture show.

Todays edition of "Things that are exactly the same, but that doesn't piss off xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt".....Todays topic: SPORTS!

Tour De France:

21tour1.jpg

Football

22.jpg

Hockey....On live tv.

green2-480x360.jpeg

More hockey.

33294_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

Most american sports= Cheerleaders which are girls who dance sexy while wearing stripper outfits.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I'm a politically obsessed but, but general I like to think of myself as middles ground rational and open minded about things I don't understand or personally like. :D

There are very few legitimate arguments against gay marriage that aren't selfish and unecessary.  End of story, period, all over, full stop.  good night.

We don't always agree, but we do about some subjects and I find you to be a respectable reasonable member. :D

It worries me that this is happening. The western culture has become quite degenerate in the last few years. A huge push for recreational drugs and more over sexualisation of stuff.

I dont mind that people are gay, but I find the whole gay 'pride' events quite sickening. I used to live in a city (Manchester) that has a gay pride event. It consisted of men walking around essentialy naked, wearing the tightest underwear that they can find. I dont mind gay people, but that degenerate part of 'gay culture' needs to go, and I think thats why a lot of people have an issue with it.

Also, I dont think its right to lable somebody homophobic because thye dont agree that gay people should be allowed to get married. Its like calling people who are apposed to immigration racist. Its just dumb and stops and meaningful debate from happening.

Not to mention "gay pride" is like saying "look I'm different", which is incongruent with the claim that gay marriage is a sign of equality...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Not to mention "gay pride" is like saying "look I'm different", which is incongruent with the claim that gay marriage is a sign of equality...

Ehh....No its not. Equality doesn't mean that you have to be fucking like other people. It means that you want to be treated the same....Not that you are the same.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Ehh....No its not. Equality doesn't mean that you have to be fucking like other people. It means that you want to be treated the same....Not that you are the same.

Welcome to the future.

clone-army.jpg

Baa...

the-attack-of-the-clones.jpg?w=627&h=470

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

The whole gay marriage campaign is spearheaded by the claim that being treated equally = fuck and marry whoever and whatever you want, even though the rules have been the same for both heterosexuals and homosexuals until now. It's not like a heterosexual could marry another man. So everyone was being treated exactly equally.

Gay price is another thing entirely. It's a parade that's supposed to show gay "pride" to those who would discriminate them or make fun of them. That's good, I can back that. But if it becomes a display of how much different you are and the most indecent clothes and positions you can think of, then it's basically ASKING to be made fun of.

My point was that gay pride does not help their position in any way, it just makes them appear like depravated fetishists, not a group that needs to be treated "equally" (although as i said i believe they are being treated as equally as they can be).

As for homofobia (because I know someone is going to call me a homofobe after this), if I met a gay person I wouldn't care in the slightest what his sexual tendencies are. I would talk to him as I would to anyone else, treat him like anyone else, and I wouldn't even THINK about humiliating or hurting him because of it. A homofobe would humiliate and possibly hurt him, in the same way a racist person would someone from a different country. Disagreeing with a group of people doesn't mean hating them.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That reminds me of when they legalised it for one week in the ACT (Australia) and then it became illegal again.

And tones abbott is really helping that -_-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

The whole gay marriage campaign is spearheaded by the claim that being treated equally = fuck and marry whoever and whatever you want, even though the rules have been the same for both heterosexuals and homosexuals until now. It's not like a heterosexual could marry another man. So everyone was being treated exactly equally.

Gay price is another thing entirely. It's a parade that's supposed to show gay "pride" to those who would discriminate them or make fun of them. That's good, I can back that. But if it becomes a display of how much different you are and the most indecent clothes and positions you can think of, then it's basically ASKING to be made fun of.

My point was that gay pride does not help their position in any way, it just makes them appear like depravated fetishists, not a group that needs to be treated "equally" (although as i said i believe they are being treated as equally as they can be).

As for homofobia (because I know someone is going to call me a homofobe after this), if I met a gay person I wouldn't care in the slightest what his sexual tendencies are. I would talk to him as I would to anyone else, treat him like anyone else, and I wouldn't even THINK about humiliating or hurting him because of it. A homofobe would humiliate and possibly hurt him, in the same way a racist person would someone from a different country. Disagreeing with a group of people doesn't mean hating them.

And that is their right to do that. Its okay that you see it as counter productive but that doesn't really matter. Its a freedom of speech issue.

Your statement that they are being treated equally makes no sense. They are being denied not just the right to marry the person that they love, but also countless legal rights and economic benefits of marriage.

Arguing that heterosexuals weren't allowed to marry another of the same sex makes no sense what so ever because a heterosexual man doesn't want to be married to a man.

Very predictable response.

Predictable because the problems with your statements is so obvious even you recognize them. So yeah.

Also predictable because that girl is really not and wearing no clothes. You may want to add spoilers

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Cool, get in quick Snickerzz before they change their mind

@Snickerzz is a homosexual?

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Arguing that heterosexuals weren't allowed to marry another of the same sex makes no sense what so ever because a heterosexual man doesn't want to be married to a man.

So if I want to marry a butterfly I can do that? Am I not treated equally if I'm not allowed to? Thieves are not allowed to steal even if they clearly want to. People are not allowed to walk around naked, what if they want to?

The way our colture has developed in the last decades is leading to a state of things where nobody wants to have basic rules anymore, everyone wants to take shortcuts and everyone only cares about the pleasure they can get here and now without worrying what their life will be in 10 years. Divorce, abortion, gay marriage, are all signs of a degrading society where people instead of trying to adapt to problems and find a solution they just want to remove them and go on as if nothing happened, regardless of the consequences. Legal marriage has become little more than a piece of paper that can be made invalid whenever you please, the life of a child has become an annoyance you can decide to be rid of, the difference in genders has become meaningless because people are too busy fucking to see what's inside the person they're having sex with so as long as they get an orgasm it's as good as it can get.

I understand that people defending these things are convinced it's giving people more freedom, but I strongly disagree and I wish more people saw it as I do.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Also, I dont think its right to lable somebody homophobic because thye dont agree that gay people should be allowed to get married.

So if I thought that black people shouldn't get married, that wouldn't be racist?

Not allowing gay marriage is illogical. Laws are in place to protect a (potential) victim.

• Murder has a victim
  • Theft has a victim
  • Piracy has a victim
  • Speeding has a (potential) victim
  • Violence has a victim
  • etc etc etc

Gay marriage doesn't have a victim. This is the core of the progressive vs conservative argument. Socially conservative people try to enforce their morality on everyone else. They are completely blind to reality and want to hold on to this picture perfect society that never existed in the first place.

If you believe gay marriage is wrong, don't marry someone of the same sex. No one is making you, and other people doing it doesn't affect you at all

So if I want to marry a butterfly I can do that? Am I not treated equally if I'm not allowed to? Thieves are not allowed to steal even if they clearly want to. People are not allowed to walk around naked, what if they want to?

The way our colture has developed in the last decades is leading to a state of things where nobody wants to have basic rules anymore, everyone wants to take shortcuts and everyone only cares about the pleasure they can get here and now without worrying what their life will be in 10 years. Divorce, abortion, gay marriage, are all signs of a degrading society where people instead of trying to adapt to problems and find a solution they just want to remove them and go on as if nothing happened, regardless of the consequences. Legal marriage has become little more than a piece of paper that can be made invalid whenever you please, the life of a child has become an annoyance you can decide to be rid of, the difference in genders has become meaningless because people are too busy fucking to see what's inside the person they're having sex with so as long as they get an orgasm it's as good as it can get.

I understand that people defending these things are convinced it's giving people more freedom, but I strongly disagree and I wish more people saw it as I do.

If you don't want to sound like a bigot, then maybe you should not compare gay marriage with beastiality and thievery.....

"Legal marriage has become little more than a piece of paper that can be made invalid whenever you please, the life of a child has become an annoyance you can decide to be rid of, the difference in genders has become meaningless because people are too busy fucking to see what's inside the person they're having sex with so as long as they get an orgasm it's as good as it can get."

Again I ask the question....What does two consending adults have to do with any of that? Has nothing to do with the life of a child, the difference in genders(Gay men aren't anyless male than heterosexual men...Likewise with women)....and the whole fucking part is just really really weird. What does any of that has to do with gay marriage?

Why the fuck would you not be applauding the fact that they are getting married instead of just fucking around and living the wild single life?

The things you are worried about has not changed in the last 100 years....Its the same thing that the christian right has been predicting since forever. We are always just a few steps away from social degradation.

50 years ago, it was interracial marriage....now its gay marriage.

"Divorce, abortion, gay marriage, are all signs of a degrading society" Yes, because those issues are far worse than how the world looked in the past. Rape was a natural part of marriage, violence towards women and children were disgustingly high, slavery etc etc.......Society isn't degrading....its just changing like it always has.

We should be able to do what we want as long as it can't harm others. What is the meaning of our living? Our own personal pleasure. That's all there is to it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You're trying to pretend that you're applying logic to something that's not logical at all.

• Butterflies cannot consent to marriage, obviously. Marriage should be between consenting individuals that genuinely love each other. 
  • Thieves aren't allowed to steal because theft has a victim. Gay marriage doesn't.
  • Sometimes relationships don't work out. It's unreasonable to expect someone to pretend to love someone they no longer love. If you don't believe divorce is ok, then don't get a divorce. Also, don't forget that abuse is a thing, and an abused spouse should have the right to leave his or her abuser.
  • I personally think abortion is wrong, however I also believe that a woman has rights to her body. If I was a woman I personally wouldn't get an abortion, but that doesn't mean I should be able to force other people not to.

I don't know why I am writing this, because I know you're never going to agree, but hopefully this will help you understand the other side a little better :)

If you don't want to sound like a bigot, then maybe you should not compare gay marriage with beastiality and thievery.....

"Legal marriage has become little more than a piece of paper that can be made invalid whenever you please, the life of a child has become an annoyance you can decide to be rid of, the difference in genders has become meaningless because people are too busy fucking to see what's inside the person they're having sex with so as long as they get an orgasm it's as good as it can get."

Again I ask the question....What does two consending adults have to do with any of that? Has nothing to do with the life of a child, the difference in genders(Gay men aren't anyless male than heterosexual men...Likewise with women)....and the whole fucking part is just really really weird. What does any of that has to do with gay marriage?

Why the fuck would you not be applauding the fact that they are getting married instead of just fucking around and living the wild single life?

The things you are worried about has not changed in the last 100 years....Its the same thing that the christian right has been predicting since forever. We are always just a few steps away from social degradation.

50 years ago, it was interracial marriage....now its gay marriage.

"Divorce, abortion, gay marriage, are all signs of a degrading society" Yes, because those issues are far worse than how the world looked in the past. Rape was a natural part of marriage, violence towards women and children were disgustingly high, slavery etc etc.......Society isn't degrading....its just changing like it always has.

I'm not comparing it with bestiality and thievery, it was just an extreme example of things people shouldn't be allowed to do even if they want to.

I'm not going to answer all of that, it's very hard to be any clearer than I've been on the previous post with the obvious limit implied in not being face to face and having to talk in turns and through text.

I'm going to answer just a couple.

"why don't you applaud them getting married?" because I don't think two people of the same gender can be married in the same way people of different genders can. To me such a "marriage" seems like a farce. As for the love part, if it was all about love then it should be normal that any person, even a heterosexual, would want to live with another man (without having sex) because they love them. If it never happens, I think it's because the love that can occur between a man and a woman is of a different nature than whatever a gay couple can feel for each other. And the only real reason they live together is because they want to have sex. There are gay men married to women, there are no heterosexual men married to men.

"the things you are worried about haven't changed" I believe they have. Divorce and abortion were unthinkable 60-70 years ago, and so was gay marriage. I disagree with the comparison to interracial marriage, I believe it is a very different thing. A man is a man regardless of skin colour and country of origin, so is a woman. On the contrary, a man can't take the part of a woman in a love relationship and vice versa.

The part you deem weird, I could probably express better: people only care about each other's physical features now, without trying to understand each other's emotions or personalities (this is testified by the growing divorce rate).

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm not comparing it with bestiality and thievery, it was just an extreme example of things people shouldn't be allowed to do even if they want to.

I'm not going to answer all of that, it's very hard to be any clearer than I've been on the previous post with the obvious limit implied in not being face to face and having to talk in turns and through text.

I'm going to answer just a couple.

"why don't you applaud them getting married?" because I don't think two people of the same gender can be married in the same way people of different genders can. To me such a "marriage" seems like a farce. As for the love part, if it was all about love then it should be normal that any person, even a heterosexual, would want to live with another man (without having sex) because they love them. If it never happens, I think it's because the love that can occur between a man and a woman is of a different nature than whatever a gay couple can feel for each other. And the only real reason they live together is because they want to have sex. There are gay men married to women, there are no heterosexual men married to men.

"the things you are worried about haven't changed" I believe they have. Divorce and abortion were unthinkable 60-70 years ago, and so was gay marriage. I disagree with the comparison to interracial marriage, I believe it is a very different thing. A man is a man regardless of skin colour and country of origin, so is a woman. On the contrary, a man can't take the part of a woman in a love relationship and vice versa.

The part you deem weird, I could probably express better: people only care about each other's physical features now, without trying to understand each other's emotions or personalities (this is testified by the growing divorce rate).

Yes because I really, really don't know how im supposed to respond to this.

Your statements(Because they are not arguments) make no sense. I can't even begin to get my head around a sentence like this

"As for the love part, if it was all about love then it should be normal that any person, even a heterosexual, would want to live with another man (without having sex) because they love them. If it never happens, I think it's because the love that can occur between a man and a woman is of a different nature than whatever a gay couple can feel for each other. And the only real reason they live together is because they want to have sex. There are gay men married to women, there are no heterosexual men married to men."

What? I mean seriously....What the fuck? You are seriously saying that all gay couples don't really love eachother...They are just sexcrazed beasts looking for steady dick(In the men department)....

There are gay men married to women, there are no heterosexual men married to men.

Again...Ehhhhh!?

because I don't think two people of the same gender can be married in the same way people of different genders can

You don't want to answer "all that" But could you just explain why you are of this opinion? The same way?

You're trying to pretend that you're applying logic to something that's not logical at all.

• Butterflies cannot consent to marriage, obviously. Marriage should be between consenting individuals that genuinely love each other. 
  • Thieves aren't allowed to steal because theft has a victim. Gay marriage doesn't.
  • Sometimes relationships don't work out. It's unreasonable to expect someone to pretend to love someone they no longer love. If you don't believe divorce is ok, then don't get a divorce. Also, don't forget that abuse is a thing, and an abused spouse should have the right to leave his or her abuser.
  • I personally think abortion is wrong, however I also believe that a woman has rights to her body. If I was a woman I personally wouldn't get an abortion, but that doesn't mean I should be able to force other people not to.

I don't know why I am writing this, because I know you're never going to agree, but hopefully this will help you understand the other side a little better :)

I understand the other side, I just see it very differently. The butterfly thing almost seems like you are saying marrying a butterfly is wrong because the butterfly can say it doesn't want to.

Divorce in consequence of abuse, I can understand. The problem is, sometimes (not always) if the two had bothered more with knowing each other it could have been avoided, and an abused person who really loves her partner should still ty and be close to him and help him see his mistake (after having him imprisoned of course) instead of divorcing. Not to mention that the vast majority of divorces don't happen because of abuse. It's true, stealing has a victim. Running around naked doesn't, but it's still not ok.

As for abortion, the right of a woman to having control of her body is massively overshadowed by the right the baby has to life. A pregnant woman will loose a few months of work, won't feel very well for some time, and then will have to care for the baby, but she's not going to die except in extreme cases (and even then the child's life should have the priority). Children don't drop from the sky, if you have sex with someone, you should be ready to accept the consequences. It's your responsibility. You can't just bail out because you hadn't programmed a pregnancy and kill the child. As for rape, that's different, but even then I think a woman should not kill the child and pretend nothing happened. The child would actually be the happy consequence of  tragic event.

I know i can't convince you as much as you know you can't convince me, but at least be convinced that I and those who think it the same way as me aren't just close minded and "retrograde", we just have different opinions on what the good of these people would be.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I understand the other side, I just see it very differently. The butterfly thing almost seems like you are saying marrying a butterfly is wrong because the butterfly can say it doesn't want to.

Divorce in consequence of abuse, I can understand. The problem is, sometimes (not always) if the two had bothered more with knowing each other it could have been avoided, and an abused person who really loves her partner should still ty and be close to him and help him see his mistake (after having him imprisoned of course) instead of divorcing. Not to mention that the vast majority of divorces don't happen because of abuse. It's true, stealing has a victim. Running around naked doesn't, but it's still not ok.

As for abortion, the right of a woman to having control of her body is massively overshadowed by the right the baby has to life. A pregnant woman will loose a few months of work, won't feel very well for some time, and then will have to care for the baby, but she's not going to die except in extreme cases (and even then the child's life should have the priority). Children don't drop from the sky, if you have sex with someone, you should be ready to accept the consequences. It's your responsibility. You can't just bail out because you hadn't programmed a pregnancy and kill the child. As for rape, that's different, but even then I think a woman should not kill the child and pretend nothing happened. The child would actually be the happy consequence of tragic event.

I know i can't convince you as much as you know you can't convince me, but at least be convinced that I and those who think it the same way as me aren't just close minded and "retrograde", we just have different opinions on what the good of these people would be.

For the abortion thing:

What if it was rape, and she does not want to raise a child? As for the child's right to live, it does not have thoughts yet, and we are already overpopulated. Women should be able to to what they want to them selves

-

Look, I tried to explain you my point of view. You can disagree if you want. If the lst sentence explained what you wanted to know, great, I thought it wouldn't have been enough. That last sentence does kind of summarize my point of view. It is true that there are homosexual men married to women, google it if you don't believe me. And please, stop trying to force words into my mouth- I never compared gay people to beasts.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*