gay marriage is legal in indiana now :D

Snickerzz

Ohh I'm pretty bloody sure this was in the US

thats an extremw level of sureness lol

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It worries me that this is happening. The western culture has become quite degenerate in the last few years. A huge push for recreational drugs and more over sexualisation of stuff.

I dont mind that people are gay, but I find the whole gay 'pride' events quite sickening. I used to live in a city (Manchester) that has a gay pride event. It consisted of men walking around essentialy naked, wearing the tightest underwear that they can find. I dont mind gay people, but that degenerate part of 'gay culture' needs to go, and I think thats why a lot of people have an issue with it.

Also, I dont think its right to lable somebody homophobic because thye dont agree that gay people should be allowed to get married. Its like calling people who are apposed to immigration racist. Its just dumb and stops and meaningful debate from happening.

Umm... yeah you are homophobic lmao

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

He went to the polls promising no new taxes either. Then the GP thing happened. I don't care how you rationalise it, that's a new tax and a lie from Abbott and his Govt. I don't believe he'll do a damned thing relating to same-sex marriage, but I also don't believe he'll have a second term as PM to be given the chance to do anything with it.

you really need to do some history on politics in Australia.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Oh, boy. Some of the comments in this thread make me weep for humanity, it truly does.

Let me try to touch base and not draw things out too much. About gay pride parades. I'm not a fan of those, either. In same cases, I kinda find them disgusting if I'm completely honest. (I'd feel the same way if hetero people were being lewd in public, especially if I had children)The thing is, though. This does not generalize the community as a whole. To do so is as daft as implying what goes in at St. Patrick's Day parade is what all Irish people do 24/7 365 days a year. It just isn't true. Like Halloween, it's a public spectacle that doesn't happen every single day.- gay marriage has ZERO to do with these parades, to even try to connect the two is blatant homophobia.

For being homosexual, I guess I was raised right. See, it's simple. If it isn't your life, shut your mouth and butt out of someone else's affairs. I remember being with an ex and I used to play a silly game where I'd pull her in for a kiss when we were walking whenever a car went by. Stuff like this is a privilege hetero couples have. No one judges that harshly at all. imagine two guys doing the same and you'll get a completely different response. Don't even pretend this isn't true. People who are LGBT want to do the simple things in life like that, like getting married without asshats staring at them like they have two heads. It's 2014 ffs.

Even though my personal belief is marriage between one man and one women, I'm not going to throw a 2 year old tantrum because two men got married, two women or hell, someone having 20 wives. As long as they are happy, that's their business. Not mine, certainly not yours - it's theirs alone.

You know that the sad part is? Horses can't marry yet. Well, not in the US. That means @Snickerzz will never find true love in the states.  :(

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Good news! Hopefully it'll stick and we won't get a group of fanatics wishing to prevent people from happiness.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Good news! Hopefully it'll stick and we won't get a group of fanatics wishing to prevent people from happiness.

Well, the Westboro Baptist Church still exists...

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

You are all over the place trying to find ways not to admit your obvious homophobia...you don't mind people being gay but then you mention gay pride parade (which fucking happens one time each year)

You say we oversexualize things and drugs

And then you font want them to be married...how does them being married count as oversexualizing anything?

You don't mind gay people as long as they live their lives in secret, isn't allowed to show affections to each other in public and are removed the right to demonstrate and the right to free speech..

Yeah there isn't anything homophobic about you.

You're way over-dramatizing what YoloxSwag said.

Idk where you heard that but they'll never confiscate our guns. They'd be way too scared to even try. 

Taking a redneck's gun is like trying to rob a shooting range. Its never gonna happen.

Taking a redneck's gun is like trying to rob a shooting range. Its never gonna happen.

Make a trade then. Give 'em some Mountain Dew or a new pick-up truck in exchange for "Susan".

Good! It's about time; other states are being pressured into doing it, which is good.

Shout-out to Vermont, the first state to legalize gay marriage :D

I read India too.

Anyway, it's been legal here in the Netherlands for a long time and generally speaking people aren't against it anymore.

Of course there are homophobes, even I can make dull jokes about them now and then, but I've also got gay friends who came out of the closet not long ago and nothing has changed relation-wise.

As far as I know everyone just acts like nothing happened but there is the occasional "Stop with your gay buttsecks stories" - all in good fun.

Even though America is slowly starting to accept it, I think they're the biggest hypocrits out there. They claim to be the land of freedom but have stuff illegal that isn't supposed to be illegal, and vice versa. 
Look at gun laws for instance, and please people, don't respond to this last part, I don't want it to turn into a weapon topic again :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

(I read "India" as well! I'm glad I'm not the only one. lol)

Am I missing something about xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt's post/comment? I didn't see any of what some people here are accusing him of....

@Mooshi

+1

Good post Mooshi! I don't like seeing lewd things in public either, regardless of orientation. I once saw a man and woman practically having sex in a Walmart parking lot and everyone was just staring. The couple didn't even noticed...

Well, the Westboro Baptist Church still exists...

Ugh, don't remind me. :(

They are a blemish on the face of the Earth causing further incentive for people hate religious people. Maybe one day they will just disappear or suddenly become nicer people--or, at least, stop attacking people.

So true. Even the kids know how to use a gun (most of the time for protection against people or hunting) so you're essentially agreeing to battle off a small army if you decide to steal a country man's weapon/s. :P

As for the UN...yea, it was on the news a while ago if I remember correctly. Something about wanting to make guns illegal in the US (because of the shootings the media lights it up like some tv special) except for small handguns or something like that? I don't think it ever got any ground though. Most of America would never stand for it.

Make a trade then. Give 'em some Mountain Dew or a new pick-up truck in exchange for "Susan".

lol

Not all of us southern folk love Dew. I personally hate the taste (except for the popular and short lived movie brands and even then, one drink and that's my limit). It seems like we love Coke more. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It worries me that this is happening. The western culture has become quite degenerate in the last few years. A huge push for recreational drugs and more over sexualisation of stuff.

I dont mind that people are gay, but I find the whole gay 'pride' events quite sickening. I used to live in a city (Manchester) that has a gay pride event. It consisted of men walking around essentialy naked, wearing the tightest underwear that they can find. I dont mind gay people, but that degenerate part of 'gay culture' needs to go, and I think thats why a lot of people have an issue with it.

Also, I dont think its right to lable somebody homophobic because thye dont agree that gay people should be allowed to get married. Its like calling people who are apposed to immigration racist. Its just dumb and stops and meaningful debate from happening.

I don't mean to be reactionary in fact I'm an Anarchist so I'm a Fascists worst nightmare, but to begin here with you I have to say that I am deeply sorry about your disgust. Calling a part of a culture "degenerate" in my book is quite the charge for someone who obviously does not understand the first thing about the gay community. 

So I am to be told that the actions that were taken to be a front against the homophobic culture that exists and still exist in the West today, is the real problem in all this? I think not, those demonstrations that you see are a display of the most joyful and spirited moments in people's lives. For a community that has been called perverts, had witch hunts conducted against them, had an entire plague destroy them, and been overlooked and left out in the cold to die, your disgust must move you quite a lot to state that we are the degenerates. Having been ignored by the Reagan Administration, millions of Americans have died, and will continue to die, for most of us simply because we do not sleep with the opposite sex, is a pain that you cannot imagine. 

If having entire communities die out, whole obituary pages filled to the brim, with those dying of HIV/AIDS isn't bad enough let us visit the amount of pain, torture, and death that has been wrought by the closet that people such as yourself. The amount of people who have committed suicide because of the bullying, beating, and "fag" jokes are appalling. 

We have every right to be as naked as we please with a city permit and no one being hurt. If you find it disgusting, my deepest condolences, as Chomsky says, "If you don't believe in freedom of expression for those you vehemently disagree with then you don't believe in it at all". But I think it is high time that we cast this casuistry of "I'm not homophobic but....", right out.

Your point on immigration is also frivolous, considering that not only does it not have to do with anything at hand, but if you are "against immigration" especially in the United States you know nothing of your past relationship with the world especially if you are referring to the understanding between Mexico and The United States had for almost 100 years. Therefore if you don't want them "in your country" because they "take your jobs", which almost every study concludes that they do not, maybe instead of being "against immigration", you should do actual research.

On the point of being homophobic if you are against "Gay" marriage is also ridiculous, because in the twenty first century if you do not agree that everyone, their practices bringing joy, love, and peace into their lives and harm no one, deserves the same rights, protections, and responsibilities as you do on the basis that their communities are "disgusting", then yes you are quite homophobic. Just because your religion, priest, or God tell you that the LGBT community is dammed or can't marry for fear of "sanctity", doesn't mean you can go around keeping peoples rights away from them.        

Yay, someone I disagree with :D

Alright, won't call you a homophobe.

Will I call you a butthead for not allowing people to just get fucking married, which is none of your business? Yes.

If I read this right you think gay marriage is not something that should happen, which is moronic if you ask me.

I am not a fan of gay people showing off their balls in public in a pink suit either, but the same goes for the average gay person.

Apart from it being your thing, would you like to see a parade of a straight dude with a hugely attractive body kissing and licking a beautiful babe on a boat together with 20 other couples? Probably not, it's always the extreme cases that go on a parade like that. 

Gay marriage is something private, they like being sworn to each other, so let them be.

If you don't want to see it, don't look for it, it's always the same type of people that do that, the conservative and ignorant type, often the homophobes.

Just mind your own business and stop looking for trouble that doesn't exist.

Thats awesome, but can i marry my dog?

Lal !

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Yay, someone I disagree with :D

Will I call you a butthead for not allowing people to just get fucking married, which is none of your business? Yes.

If I read this right you think gay marriage is not something that should happen, which is moronic if you ask me.

I am not a fan of gay people showing off their balls in public in a pink suit either, but the same goes for the average gay person.

Apart from it being your thing, would you like to see a parade of a straight dude with a hugely attractive body kissing and licking a beautiful babe on a boat together with 20 other couples? Probably not, it's always the extreme cases that go on a parade like that. 

Gay marriage is something private, they like being sworn to each other, so let them be.

If you don't want to see it, don't look for it, it's always the same type of people that do that, the conservative and ignorant type, often the homophobes.

Just mind your own business and stop looking for trouble that doesn't exist.

you can't argue with someone who thinks such flawed logic is rational.  He/She wants to let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yet someone else who doesn't know how to comprehend English.

Sorry to sound harsh there, but YoloSwag isn't being a homophobic.

Yet someone else who doesn't know how to comprehend English.

Sorry to sound harsh there, but YoloSwag isn't being a homophobic.

Either you are commenting on the wrong post or you misread, I didn't call him a homophobic anywhere.

i kinda agree with this regardless of how this post makes 'people' feel , Either way , people don't think too well or deep with these subject(most won't bother to , rather to follow the crowd than get booed ), when something takes a pattern of the thing that it's supposed stand against , it's always bad ,  it's like those f*ckin christian propaganda ," if you don't believe in god/jebus , you will go to hell " it's obvious what the truth is , but i eitherway it makes you feel uneasy , & when this turns into a lynch mob pattern (by the way i highly recommend you watch (+18 stuff) but you'll see the pattern in it when people get together & start to feed on the weakest ) this is what i hate in general of the population regardless whether they're right or wrong , if it has recognisable pattern , you know what to do.

By the way , United states did sanction media propoganda to be legal few years back (something few people know of)...so be careful of the flavored coke you get..both ways.

Reminds me of somethings that churchill said..

Details separate people.

You may as well have. I read what you said, and yet you still talked like he's homophobic.

Dude was just saying they need to keep their personal lives to themselves and stop having retarded parades. That applies to everyone.

Its like, congrats, you're gay. Go home. No one cares.

Again, this can apply to any people group.

You may as well have. I read what you said, and yet you still talked like he's homophobic.

Dude was just saying they need to keep their personal lives to themselves and stop having retarded parades. That applies to everyone.

You obviously didn't read his comment thoroughly, WHAT I SAID was that there's always those few extreme cases out there and they're not all like that so there is nothing to worry about, it's not like allowing gay people to marry each other will result in gay people trying to penetrate your ass at every block.

Yoloswagboy said (in a very sneaky way) that he thinks gay marriage is wrong.

He basically claims he hates how he is being judged upon when being against gay marriage and how he's labeled a homophobic chap, which I conclude from that he's someone against gay marriage, which is utter ignorance imo.

The thread topic is gay marriage is now legal,  and Yolo's opening sentence is this:

It worries me that this is happening. The western culture has become quite degenerate in the last few years.

"It worries me" indicates a fear, the topic being gay marriage indicates a fear of gay marriage. the descriptor he used: "The western culture has become quite degenerate in the last few years." indicates he thinks it is degenerate.

The rest of his post is placation.  How do you propose people should interpret this?

You obviously didn't read his comment thoroughly, WHAT I SAID was that there's always those few extreme cases out there and they're not all like that so there is nothing to worry about, it's not like allowing gay people to marry each other will result in gay people trying to penetrate your ass at every block.

Yoloswagboy said (in a very sneaky way) that he thinks gay marriage is wrong.

He basically claims he hates how he is being judged upon when being against gay marriage and how he's labeled a homophobic chap, which I conclude from that he's someone against gay marriage, which is utter ignorance imo.

he never actually said he was against it, but he did insinuate it was degenerate, make of that what you will, it's open for interpretation.