gay marriage is legal in indiana now :D

Snickerzz

For the abortion thing:

What if it was rape, and she does not want to raise a child? As for the child's right to live, it does not have thoughts yet, and we are already overpopulated. Women should be able to to what they want to them selves

read the post through again, I address that.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

read the post through again, I address that.

Still other things. The child is not alive yet, so if you don't want it, you should not have to have it. And if it was illegal we would have unsafe home made abortions (cloths hanger, ect)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Look, I tried to explain you my point of view. You can disagree if you want. If the lst sentence explained what you wanted to know, great, I thought it wouldn't have been enough. That last sentence does kind of summarize my point of view. It is true that there are homosexual men married to women, google it if you don't believe me. And please, stop trying to force words into my mouth- I never compared gay people to beasts.

And I asked you followup question which you doesn't address. You focused to me saying the word beasts in order to get out of answering the question.

Do you really believe that gay people can't love eachother and only want to get married because of sex? Because thats what you wrote...and if so....What the hell do you base that "point of view" of? have you even meet a gay man or woman?

And ofcourse there are homosexual men married to women......They are called congressmen. Nah, joking aside....So you think that gay men should just marry women anyway? Why? why is a sexless marriage between people who aren't attracted to eachother a good thing?

Divorce in consequence of abuse, I can understand. The problem is, sometimes (not always) if the two had bothered more with knowing each other it could have been avoided, and an abused person who really loves her partner should still ty and be close to him and help him see his mistake (after having him imprisoned of course) instead of divorcing. Not to mention that the vast majority of divorces don't happen because of abuse. It's true, stealing has a victim. Running around naked doesn't, but it's still not ok.

So if you husband(Or wife....wife beat their spouces too) beats the living shit out of you, you think that he/her should be send to prison, but not get divorced? Sorry, but what is the obsession with marriage here? What about having a loving relationship. What about that person actually finding a GOOD partner instead? Somebody who doesn't beat their head in when he/she gets too much to drink?

As for abortion, the right of a woman to having control of her body is massively overshadowed by the right the baby has to life. A pregnant woman will loose a few months of work, won't feel very well for some time, and then will have to care for the baby, but she's not going to die except in extreme cases (and even then the child's life should have the priority). Children don't drop from the sky, if you have sex with someone, you should be ready to accept the consequences. It's your responsibility. You can't just bail out because you hadn't programmed a pregnancy and kill the child. As for rape, that's different, but even then I think a woman should not kill the child and pretend nothing happened. The child would actually be the happy consequence of  tragic event.

Yeah...you are a terrible human being and you don't even see it. You really didn't want to be called a homophobe, but you don't even see it when you are extremely bigoted. Every single post you write in this topic just shows your misconceptions about gays and women.

Gay people are obsessed with sex and can't possibly love eachother. Women should take responsibility. Womens lives are worth less than a childs...ALWAYS!

You know what? I don't think society is degrading...I think its finally being liberated. From people who wants us to live in a romanticed past that has never ever existed

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

The butterfly thing almost seems like you are saying marrying a butterfly is wrong because the butterfly can say it doesn't want to.

I mean that marrying a butterfly is wrong because the butterfly can't agree to get married. This is why the "when is is going to stop" and "when can I marry my dog" type of arguments are invalid.

Very predictable response.

Even if it was predictable.. that doesn't merit it not a valid statement. It's just the human body. 

Even if your arguement could stand on it's merits, though I would posit that it can't because it has faulty logic with hasty generalizations, you can't answer for all of the mostly straight Mardi Gras, Spring Breaks, College Parties, etc. Are those mostly straight white male tradtions "degenerate" and deserve to go too? 

And thats why I will stay here in Texas where it is still illegal :) Not as many of them down here. But if you go to  some parts of Dallas or Austin you will find a lot of them...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

And thats why I will stay here in Texas where it is still illegal :) Not as many of them down here. But if you go to some parts of Dallas or Austin you will find a lot of them...

Now why are you against gay people?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Now why are you against gay people?

If I told you, you would magically start disliking me for my views on the situation. I don't wish to start an argument here because...I've been in enough of em. And quite frankly I'm tired of arguing with people who do not wish to hear what I have to say even though I sat there and listened to what they had to say about the situation. Guess the 1st amendment only applies to them now :/

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

If I told you, you would magically start disliking me for my views on the situation. I don't wish to start an argument here because...I've been in enough of em. And quite frankly I'm tired of arguing with people who do not wish to hear what I have to say even though I sat there and listened to what they had to say about the situation. Guess the 1st amendment only applies to them now :/

OK.

I like the part where people convince themselves they're more right because people call them bigots.

OK.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I like the part where people convince themselves they're more right because people call them bigots.

I liked the part when this thread became a political argument.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Yet someone else who doesn't know how to comprehend English.

Sorry to sound harsh there, but YoloSwag isn't being a homophobic.

His name is Yoloswag tho....

His name is Yoloswag tho....

Her, I believe

@Snickerzz is a homosexual?

very

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

very

Huh. Didn't know.  Good for you though.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Why is it that Americans almost never understand the 1st amendment?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Her, I believe

Oh, sorry.  Now I feel terrible :(  sorry!!!

Still other things. The child is not alive yet, so if you don't want it, you should not have to have it. And if it was illegal we would have unsafe home made abortions (cloths hanger, ect)

I believe the child is very much alive, and even if it wasn't, it is going to be if you let it. Imagine if it was you being aborted.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I believe the child is very much alive, and even if it wasn't, it is going to be if you let it. Imagine if it was you being aborted.

I would not care as I would never have any feelings to care

1. Abortion is a private, doctor/patient issue. The only people who's opinion's should matter are the mother and father of the child.

2. Gay marriage is a non issue created by government to create division amongst us "serfs". Government should have nothing to do with officiating marriages, other than ensuring both parties are consensual, and keeping records. Marriage should simply consist of a contract between 2 parties, notarized by a notary, and then deposited for record keeping at the county clerks office. I do not personally agree with gay marriage, however I do not believe anyone should have the right to make it illegal. My disagreement is simply my opinion, which differs from most people, I am entitled to my opinion just as everyone else. What I am not entitled to do, and no one else is entitled to do, is to use the government as a club with which to get what they want. I do believe that religious institutions should be able to set their own standards, however I would like to point out that I am in fact an atheist.

People are entitled to their opinions, no matter what they might be, the problem today is that people, left and right, attempt to use government as a club to get what they want. This was essentially what started our civil war 150 years ago. Technically both sides were right and wrong (yes slavery was wrong, however the federal government at the time had no legal authority to end it, and if you think about it, it is slightly hypocritical to conquer a section of your own country[which is what happened] in order to end slavery), read your history and you will find that the entire thing was far more complicated than they taught you in school.

Our nation is supposed to be one where people finally put down their arms and their signs and talk. We are supposed to be so much better than this. Yet we allow phony politicians to distract us with made up controversy's such as gay marriage, abortion, immigration (the problem of which was actually started by the democrat party ending seasonal work visa's) in order to distract us from the fact that the world is falling apart on their watch.

Please people, wake up and stop worrying about social crap which honestly should not be any of the government's business in the first place, and start paying attention to the following facts:

1. Your money is worthless, no really, it is, look it up.

2. we owe over 16 trillion in debt

3. both sides only care about getting re-elected (I will no longer vote for any politician that outright states that they are waiting until an election to try to get something passed or to talk about something)

4. the rules they make apply to them and not to us.

5. congress actually gets paid (a higher wage with better benefits than most of us will ever make in our lifetime, not to mention the "political donations" they get) for what is essentially a voluntary service to society, for which they should get nothing more than a thank you.

We need to tighten down on them, take away their pay, make all financial information regarding any elected official be public information, outlaw private or anonymous political donations. Outlaw political parties as well.

Edit: Also, universal term limits; 1 term in office. and only 1 office per life time. Meaning once you have been elected to a public office you can never again be elected to any public office anywhere within the united states.

Edit 2: also, I think all acts of congress and government in general should be required to get approval from the people. With today's technology it's not unrealistic to think that we should be able to vote on what they do at least once a month, with us having the final say, meaning they cannot override our vote. This would be difficult to secure, however there is an easy solution I think. Stop making votes secret, record how everyone votes. Not for the public to see, but for you to be able to see that they correctly recorded how you voted.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why is it that Americans almost never understand the 1st amendment?

I ask myself the same question. Half the people of this country are so confused and have no idea what the Constitution is even about...

As an anti-gay. (Not a homophobe) I guess this is fine because 'murica and 'freedom'. Although I don't support their lifestyle, equality and freedom is what 'murica is supposed to stand for. So yeah, be gay and leave me out of it. Marry whoever the heck you want, it's none of my business.

This trainwreck of a thread..I just skimmed and saw mention of doing things to butterflies and abortions..wtf does that have to do with gay marriage?

Seriously guys, what the hell. I kinda hope a mod locks this thread.

This trainwreck of a thread..I just skimmed and saw mention of doing things to butterflies and abortions..wtf does that have to do with gay marriage?

Seriously guys, what the hell. I kinda hope a mod locks this thread.

There are just confused people in the world :/