How old were you when you first started gaming?

Go to solution Solved by bob345,

I started on an imac g3 when that thing was released in 1998, so yeah i was 5 when i started

I hated the light boy. I preferred the light adapter :D Made life easier when I was gaming under the covers pretending to "sleep".

LOL Was a lot better than the Light Boy, that's true. I just didn't like to have anything above the screen.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

like 6 years old with pokemon silver  :D

still one of my most played games 

How is this not a Poll? ~5-6 -> Monstertruck Madness FTW!!! :D

who cares...

I was 6 or 7 and played "where in the world is carmen san diego", I hated that game. It was back in 1991 or 1992..

wow probably 5 when mortal kombat 2 first came onto pc using a falcon pc with those turbo buttons still on, lol and the original rise of the triad i remember playing a lot when i was small

Pictures below :)

post-97307-0-55798400-1404412726.jpg

post-97307-0-93580900-1404412870_thumb.j

post-97307-0-55798400-1404412726.jpg

post-97307-0-93580900-1404412870_thumb.j

How is this not a Poll? ~5-6 -> Monstertruck Madness FTW!!! :D

Im going to ask you the same question... But actually how do you think this is a poll?

Im going to ask you the same question... But actually how do you think this is a poll?

It should be a poll so that interested members of the community can quickly see at what age others have started playing video games instead of scrolling through pages and pages of this thread. I mean don#t get me wrong it's funny to read but if somebody votes on a poll he most likeley is also going to comment. So no worries there.

who cares...

Age 4: Playing Doom and Raptor

Main Machine: Core i7 2600K, 12GB RAM, GTX 970 SLI, P8P67M-PRO, Fractal Define R3, 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 2TB WDC Green, Windows 10    Laptop: MBP 13" Retina 2014 Haswell: 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, OS X El Capitan

Piano Recording Rig: Compaq HP 6200 SFF Core i3 2100, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Zotac GTX 750 Low Profile OC, Windows 7 Pro

Available Spare Parts: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

around 5 or 6, maybe you guys remember the pinball game for windows xp.

This makes me feel so ooold.

My first gaming experience was on Christmas day in 1996, with Super Mario All Stars (it had about 4 Mario games on one cartridge) for the SNES.

5 years old, started playing Castlevania: Symphony of the night on Playstation 1, I didn't start PC gaming till some time later (Around 8 or so)

About 5 (or nearly), when my parents had first gotten me a Nintendo DS Litle (the one that still had GameBoy compaiblity) wth two GameBoy cartidges (DragonBall and Duel Masters; I think). Still, to tis day, I haven't completed them, but it was all uphill from there.  :wub:

Uhh... I think it was like... 5? playing super mario bros on my gameboy color

I think I was 5 or 6, and I started on a Gameboy Advance playing Pokemon :D

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

4 years old. Playing my brother's old SEGA Genesis, NES and my own Game Boy.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

This makes me feel so ooold.

My first gaming experience was on Christmas day in 1996, with Super Mario All Stars (it had about 4 Mario games on one cartridge) for the SNES.

I was born in 97, i still feel like a 10 year old.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I was 3-4 and I played Wolfenstein... lol. What's even better is I ended up playing the new Wolfenstein that just came out, and discovered the original Wolfenstein is a minigame in the new one. I kind of lost my mind when I found out and was way more excited than I should have been.

The first time I played something I was 3, but the first gaming device I had was a PC when I was 5

6, playing good ol Freddie the fish adventure, and Sam in pajamas on my HP that I still own. Dang those were the days.

I think I was around 5 playing pitfall and frogger on the Atari 2600.

Started console gaming at 5, 2004, brand new PS2 Slim with GT4 :3

Pc Gaming, when I was 6 or 7, playing NFS Underground :D

EDIT: now I remember it was earlier, when I was like 3 or 4 I started playing random PSOne games, especially Gran Turismo 2, Lara Croft Tomb Raider and Colin McRae Rally v2.0, best games ever :)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I've played games for as long as I can remember, but one of the most memorable is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.