How old were you when you first started gaming?

Go to solution Solved by bob345,

I started on an imac g3 when that thing was released in 1998, so yeah i was 5 when i started

6 when my sister showed me Club Penguin, 8 is when I played RuneScape and 10 is when I really played, when I played Combat Arms (lol if you know this game.)

Pretty straight forward question, how old were you when you first started gaming?

I was probably 3. So in 2005 i think? I was rockin a pentium II beast, that couldn't play any games that were gifted to my brother for his birthday.

I was about 7. I was playing NFS:3 and Spider Man for PC on a pentium 3/ATI All in Wonder gaming rig with 256mb of RAM and windows XP professional. She was pretty quick and nice for what she was. I want NFS:3 for PC and I can't find it anywhere... :(

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

before i could do 1 x 1 :D

i5 3570K - HD7870 Hawk - 1TB WD BLUE - 2x4GB Gskill RAM - Corsair Vengeance C70 White 

I was 10 and I played HL2DM with the free NVIDIA offer, lol

(well, not the first time, i played a shit ton of PC games before that, we had a PS2, but I was a PC guy back in the day lol)

insert signature here

Before I can really remember much of anything. Gamed on the NES as a kid then we upgrades to the SNES :D

But stupid me put a screw driver through the slot and destroyed it. :(

Age of Empires 1 and 2 when I was 5 or 6

Two was the best!

I first started playing on my Amiga 500 when I was 26 and have not stopped now I am 50 and gaming even more now i saved up and built my 1st rig this year!

Excuse me sir?

I was probably 7 when i got a PS2 been on playstation since. Started properly PC gaming when i was 12 though haha best of both :P

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

6 to 7 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Excuse me sir?

I bet you will be gaming when you are 50.... never give up!!!!

It's just me or everybody here is very young? I'm close to my thirties.