Off Topic Chit Chat

We're going for our honeymoon part 1 this weekend. We're going downhill skiing and hiking in a national park in Finland. It'll be a six-hour drive one way plus any stops we'll make. The AC/heater in my car could do some serious servicing but it's way too cold for me to do it now. It heats up but doesn't remove the moisture at all. Actually seems to add to it somehow. So I'm a little anxious about the windows frosting while driving. Also, it's been closer to ten years since I've been to a big slope so I can always break my leg or something, stranding us out there. My wife doesn't have a driver's license.

It's now close to -25C where we're headed which is less than optimal for any outdoor activities we have planned but there's a spa in the hotel too. Which we'll either hit after a day out or for the whole Saturday. Either way, it'll be awesome. I hate cold weather with every bone in my body but I still can't deny, Finland can be a breathtaking place during the winter. To give you guys an idea, here's the reasoning behind our blue-and-white national flag. And we're getting the suite with the view, I hear. :)

Later on this year we're planning a longer trip to somewhere warm. Like Hawaii or something. Hawaii would actually be optimal if it wasn't for the long-ass fight. My wife's a tiny bit claustrophobic and I can't really go more than two hours without smoking so we really need to think about the the flight. But for now, were heading out in about 18 hours and I'm as exited as can be. :)

this sounds like one of those right-before-they-die journals.

- snip-

Ugh, trying to figure out how to make my buttons in html static even though the text changes in it.. Googling it now, but if you have any suggestions, please do tell me :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Guess who's back.

Laptop specs:

CPU: Core i7 3630QM

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT630M

RAM: 16gb of unknown origin

Storage: 1tb HDD (probably going to upgrade to an SSD at some point)

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

Ugh, trying to figure out how to make my buttons in html static even though the text changes in it.. Googling it now, but if you have any suggestions, please do tell me :D

Try rubbing your feet on a carpet and then touch the buttons.

I like doing online A+ classes instead of having to go to regular classes with, you know, people... in them, because on the online classes, I can get them done really quickly, and I get to listen to pandora using a VPN on my school's supposed-to-be-inaccessible-wifi-with-a-bigass-password-in-1337-speak

And I hate people...

That doesnt mean anything

Current PC Specs

GPU: 750ti CPU: AMD FX-6300 PSU: EVGA 500W Case: Corsair Carbide Series Windowed 100R Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P

good job, great use of the LTT forum server space

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Yet another quality goddamn shitpost involving HL3

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

good job, great use of the LTT forum server space

1 thread is nothing

50cd02614d.gif

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Do you ever think valve and gaben leave these subtle obscure "hints" like this just to troll?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

cRVTJQz.gif

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

1 thread is nothing

Every spammer counts. Also they have limited space, they use SSDs not magic.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Every spammer counts. Also they have limited space, they use SSDs not magic.

Wait they're different?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Stop trashing on him, that was actually funny.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

status update pls

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Wait they're different?

yeah, what?  I thought if you slice them open it's just solid grey material like clay, or like in cartoons when someone gets cut in half it's just solid red

/s

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

that was highly subjective

1 thread is nothing
Please tell us how you have made threads in the past.

Please tell us how you have made threads in the past.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Yesterday i played borderlands so much that it was playing in my head when i closed my eyes. and i couldn't get to sleep because of it, wow. it took until 4 in the morning for my body to finally say, it's too late man.

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!