Off Topic Chit Chat

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

lolololololololol

On the other hand, I was really bored. So I fired up the plex server and watched harry potter.

I was going to watch Harry Potter this weekend, have it on the TiVo. Though for some reason decided to watch the entire Saw series 

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

lolololololololol

On the other hand, I was really bored. So I fired up the plex server and watched harry potter.

#Kodi/XBMCMasterRace

Just now, LoneRangerS said:

I was going to watch Harry Potter this weekend, have it on the TiVo. Though for some reason decided to watch the entire Saw series 

My grandmother had never seen harry potter, surprisingly. She lives with us, so we showed it to her.

I just had a heart attack after I heard that reply sound go through my headphones. I think I can say LinusTechTips.com is now a horror game for me haha

They did a good job on the website though! I love how it sends notifications through chrome :D

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

I like how the notifications pane has been improved; it only marks them as "read" once I click on them, instead of marking the whole list read just because I opened the list.

I would like to see ones that have been read disappear on their own though

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 hours ago, LoneRangerS said:

Saw makes me cry and have nightmares.

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

Saw makes me cry and have nightmares.

I don't find it too bad, just a lot of moments where I have to flap my arms around. 

Not particularly scary, though very, very grim :D

Has anyone else notices the 5 stars under the title of some threads (like this one)?  It seems to show a rating sometimes, but I don't know what that could possibly be for or who is deciding the rating if that's really what it is.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Can somebody inform me in 3 words - what's the deal about FineBro React TM?I can't find the original vid anymore.

2 hours ago, Emzijs said:

Can somebody inform me in 3 words - what's the deal about FineBro React TM?I can't find the original vid anymore.

Isn't it just that they tried to patent the use of the word react in their videos, or for all videos online? I think that what it is. Also they're loosing subscribers in droves. Tarran said he'd make a chart for it once it ends. Should be fun. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

2 hours ago, Nup said:

Isn't it just that they tried to patent the use of the word react in their videos, or for all videos online? I think that what it is. Also they're loosing subscribers in droves. Tarran said he'd make a chart for it once it ends. Should be fun. 

I heard that it was a big misunderstanding; they're not trying to copyright or patent the concept of any and all react videos - they're offering to let people use their branding and logos and sounds, etc, to exactly copy their react shows in a legal and encouraged way.

4 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I heard that it was a big misunderstanding; they're not trying to copyright or patent the concept of any and all react videos - they're offering to let people use their branding and logos and sounds, etc, to exactly copy their react shows in a legal and encouraged way.

so they in turn make money off of other people's reaction videos. eventough i get that they want to protect their format, it's still kind of a dick move.

4 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Oh, I hard that too, but didnt know if thats what it was all about. Theres so much shit flying around its hard to know whats what :P

But that wouldnt be as bad as trying to patent it. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Hey everyone!  How's it going?  Does anyone know how to get to the merchandise section of the site?

2 minutes ago, KCCOGUY88 said:

Hey everyone!  How's it going?  Does anyone know how to get to the merchandise section of the site?

Upper left corner, click and pick "store"

So do I need to become a contributor first before I can see like shirts and such?

1 minute ago, KCCOGUY88 said:

So do I need to become a contributor first before I can see like shirts and such?

uuuhhh... i don't think so.... they did just update everything so maybe the content isn't there... or maybe they're not selling that stuff through the forum.  not sure honestly

Okie Doke, Awesome!  Thanks for the quick answers Ryan!!

Come awn, peoplez, this topic got pinned for a reason! Let's talk about some random stuff!

What's your favourite drink? Apple juice is my ultimate beverage.

7 minutes ago, KemoKa said:

What's your favourite drink? Apple juice is my ultimate beverage.

Apple cider.