Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Thats mainly because people dont know what the hell they are talking about and instead relying on someone elses answer. Ive had more problems solved in this thread alone than all of ltt lol

There's been a lot of shit-posting recently. A load of people disputing forum rules and having a go at mods. 

I think that's telling in and of itself.

To further that...

Where does it change from "Get off my lawn" level stuff to "You have a point" level stuff? Meaning, where does it go from "We don't like change" to "There is actually a problem"?

shrugs That's hard to discern.

Status of Vitalius' phone:

• Booted into TWRP.
  • Backing up currently.
  • Installed Android Development SDK to my work computer to do this. Useful for if someone wants a phone data recovery or wtv.
  • Gonna grab the image for Oxygen 2.1.4 and hope it's better and fixes my problems without introducing new ones.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

do you guys know how to hide icons?

it's getting annoying having two OneDrives and whatever the fuck Sharepoint is.

SharePoint is both pretty nice, and absolute Satan.

I'm nearly 12,000 posts in and no warning points (:

Noice

Do you count all posts (off-topic)?

I have had a warning point. I forget why. Was not a biggie tho.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Noice

Do you count all posts (off-topic)?

I have had a warning point. I forget why. Was not a biggie tho.

Yep. I've never had a warning point. It's mostly just about following the rules and not being a dick to other members. I tend to just avoid arguments on the forum and report abusive users, rather than getting involved. 

Thats mainly because people dont know what the hell they are talking about and instead relying on someone elses answer. Ive had more problems solved in this thread alone than all of ltt lol

yeah i'm sticking to off-topic more and more lately 

Agreed. I would honestly prefer if we(HSC) could move over to some other forum, but I think we would lose a lot of members along the way, so it's probably better not to do it.

i did this with a few others in a different forum. turns out we just shitposted to no end, and made very drab jokes. but the banter was interesting. 

I am guilty of this. 

I take someone else's answer and expound upon it usually.

But at least you have knowledge on how pc's and shit works. Im talking about the uhhh just restart your pc or just reinstall such and such....

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

ooh, Blade and soul is released! 

Let´s se if its any good or if ill stick with Black Desert.

Playing in EU / Ebon hall if anyone is interested.

Game suffers from long queue time though..

no GW2 :c?

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

One Plus One Oxygen 2.1.4 update is out.

I know I already mentioned this, but I wanted to point out some things that article mentioned @helping.

Unfortunately, this update will not be going out OTA and will have to be flashed on to the device. The reason for this is that the update for the OnePlus One is community sourced. OnePlus says that the process is no more difficult than "grilling a strip of bacon."

Do not flash the new OxygenOS build through TWRP or else your handset's unique IMEI number will disappear, and that could end up in an epic battle with OnePlus tech support.

What will be available to OnePlus One users is the Dark Mode with different accent colors, custom icon packs, and the double-tap-to-wake capability. With the Marshmallow-esque App Permission feature, you can control the information that each app has access to by approving permissions on a feature by feature basis. The version of the OS for the OnePlus One has been made specifically for the device.

† Christian Member †

One Plus One Oxygen 2.1.4 update is out.

I know I already mentioned this, but I wanted to point out some things that article mentioned @helping.

You guys think its worth switching from cm 12.1 to Ox?

Only issue I've had with cm is the radio turns off after a while on WiFi

Also @Vitalius @Opask any VM recommendations?

Gonna have to shove PIA and uTor in a VM.. Plex remote behind a VPN is kill. Canadian connection speed terminates to a whopping 0.8mbps.

I might try going through York or some Euro country but I'm not sure how much garnishing I can handle on my already abysmal 10~12mbps up.

Error: 410

Yep. I've never had a warning point. It's mostly just about following the rules and not being a dick to other members. I tend to just avoid arguments on the forum and report abusive users, rather than getting involved. 

ive had four warnings.

1. Tried to hold a contest to see which moderator was the worst. mod team didnt like this but the person it was aimed at learnt their lesson, they know they did.

2. shitposted because the mod team were asleep.(was just being immature, was very stupid)

^both happened 

3. called minimalist a complete retard because he slagged off one of my news posts(i was very emotional at the time so one wrong move set me off)

4. I evoked a yuri gif war last March. As you can imagine it didnt end well at all, a lot of people got in trouble and i hold myself to blame, the members here have put a metric ton of effort into this thread and its accompanying threads and i damn near ruined it for everyone. I am extremely lucky to not be permanently banned

it also marks the time where i pretty much halted my heavy activity on this forum because i felt too guilty. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I just found another weird anime on FUNimation's youtube channel. WTF is with all the fan service in Aria the Scarlet Ammo AA?

AA? Is that what they call season 2?

I only read the Manga and I don't remember much, if any fanservice... But I do remember the plot was boring.

I just found another weird anime on FUNimation's youtube channel.  WTF is with all the fan service in Aria the Scarlet Ammo AA?

well mal has it tagged as a Shoujo Ai

Wow, people actually watched Aria the Scarlet Ammo?

what is it about, i saw loli with a gun and decided its shit. every time that combination exists they do the same damn thing, loli runs faster then bullets, shooters are freaked out because they suddenly forgot their months of training to get their jobs, loli laughs, loli kills everything, loli licks blood off weapon, pantsu. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Not if there are gpus ahead In the line.

well it has been sitting there for 2 weeks already. Almost 3 now. 2 buisness days since I last talked to them.

Blarg

i'm guessing your trigger finger isn't so itchy as of late 

well mainly two reasons, having my life getting hit by numerous curve balls has forced me to grow up and fast, i kind of feel more mature now, sure ill act like an idiot but i know my place now, i know my limitations. Secondly i fear that ill do something stupid and ruin it of everyone.

Now i just aim to do something that can break those limitations AND TAKE OVER THE EVERYTHING, in reality im getting serious about my programming

Listen if you care.