JLCitadel

Am I the only one who hates AMVs? Yes?

ok then

There are some nice ones out there, but most are pretty bad imo 

I liked the first Nisekoi season, haven't watched the second

Deleted code is debugged code.

Am I the only one who hates AMVs? Yes?

ok then

It's awesome how you can tell completly different story trough couple minutes long AMV

that editing *drools 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

It's awesome how you can tell completly different story trough couple minutes long AMV

that editing *drools 

these are the two that i like editing wise. How they blend multiple anime together into 1 scene is amazing

Coincidentally they both have oreki lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

that editing *drools

these are the two that i like editing wise. How they blend multiple anime together into 1 scene is amazing

Coincidentally they both have oreki lol

I never knew how much of a player oreki was until now lol

also so many different things in the second one @That_Random_Guy posted lol

Anime: K-on!, K-on!!, K-on movie, Hyoka, Kimi ni todoke, Mawaru Penguin Drum, Bakemonogatari, Fate Zero, Toradora, Kurakami, Durara!, Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Fuyu no Sonata, ef - a tale of melodies, ef - a tale of memories, Steins;Gate, Hachimitsu to Clover, Kuroshitsuji, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Guilty Crown, Kara no Kyoukai, Karas, Ga-Rei -Zero-, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Yosuga no Sora, Naruto, Bungaku Shoujo, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Kanon, Angel Beats!, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Kannagi, Croisee in a Foreign Labyrinth ~ The Animation, Black Rock Shooter, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, White Album, Nogizaka Haruka no himitsu, Bleach, Another, Inu x Boku SS, original animation

I never knew how much of a player oreki was until now lol

also so many different things in the second one @That_Random_Guy posted lol

shhh @MyInnerFred my see that lol... Oh wait..

post-259091-0-03959200-1452637400.gif

Thats why i like it so much, because if you havent seen all those then you wouldn't notice as much

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

clearly now i have to post this

everytime you post that video a loli gets kidnapped. just think, what would Suzaku do. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Got my ship ready for tonight so you guys can see me better

Strike Vector pic

yea the only problem is that every time we do see you we die

nice colors though

Phantasy Star Online 2 (1). mediocre.

Hey, don't look at me that way: this was one of the only shows of the new season left for me to try, and... it's about as watered-down as these things could possibly be. Rather than just going the "Rage of Bahamut: Genesis" route, and showing their game world as though it was just a fun fantasy adventure of its own, PSO2 lamely combines a bog standard Japanese highschool show with a bog standard techno/fantasy game tie-in show. In other words, it's 100% post-consumer recycled anime, and the result is a tasteless paste that might sustain the interest of a casual newcomer to such anime, but it only made me yawn and roll my eyes (especially with lines like "if you don't play online games in this day and age, you'll get left behind"). The issue of course is that the highschool bits feel like they're just taking away from what could be an entertaining space adventure story that just happens to tie into the PSO franchise. I really can't see such a lame tie-in getting many people to try the game, either. I already had extremely low expectations, but I'm still disappointed in this one.

Chivalry of a Failed Knight (8). decent.

This episode set itself up as a likely disappointment, what with the barely-animated intro and them repeating stuff just to remind you that you're supposed to hate the smirking, generic villain. But thankfully they skipped much of their usual BS and just went ahead to an action scene that was the best in the series so far. It wasn't very interesting, mind you (let alone engaging), but at least it rose up to the level of your average throw-away shounen battle sequence, a la the lesser stuff in Kenshin or early One Piece. The villain is such a non-character that they could only smack-talk about his nonsensical powers, but as the fight dragged on even he finally got a motivation. Granted, "I just like to fight strong opponents" is right up there beside "I just don't like you" as far as shitty villain motivations go, but it's *something*. It also fit together with the rest of their clumsy attempts to stitch together an ending for this sub-plot, which was also pretty close to your stereotypical "okay" subplot-ending for these kinds of series. Of course, if you scratch just beneath the surface then it's all revealed to be a botched attempt at characterization, where an unrelated person magically "redeems" two people who really needed to redeem themselves. That and having the old man wake up as he did was simply vomit-inducing. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth here. This was the best episode of the series so far, even if it's narratively still on life support. At least it makes up a bit for the awful previous episode.

His and Her Circumstances (7). great.

I'm not doing episode reviews for this rewatch, since KareKano is a classic that doesn't really need any champion and has plenty written about it online already. Yet this episode is such a stand-out that it would be criminal for me to not do so. It just feels so effortless in terms of storytelling that you suspect it's based on a true story. This is the "first bump in the relationship" episode (yes, the main pair have already hooked up episodes ago, if that's any indication of how atypical this series is). And yet, the story here isn't melodramatized, but is simply something you totally expect would happen to the characters. On top of that, it's also the "parents finally meet" episode, so that's two landmarks in one. And what a meeting it is: parents defending their children's decision to make their own mistakes, even if might cost them. You don't see that done convincingly in many anime. Not only do Yukino's parents earn their "best anime parents" merit badges here, but the pair themselves are finally sold as being more than just pawns in a character study. They nervously rally against their oppressors like this really is the first time they've ever rebelled, and they adorably lean on each other for support and perspective. Heck, even the teachers are shown to not be evil or anything, but just concerned. It's an episode that could have tripped over its feet with every step it took, but didn't.

everytime you post that video a loli gets kidnapped. just think, what would Suzaku do.

the guy from Code Geass? or do you mean Haruhi Suzumiya? fuck if I know I never watched the anime lol

Since we're posting amv's, I might as well post one of my favorites. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

So my PS4 decided to be a dick and be nearly useless for Media. Before, it wouldn't play MKVs and it wouldn't play MP4s if there was anything in the same folder, including subtitle files. Now, it won't read any flash drives. Thanks Sony.

honestly cant help you, never had to go with server boards and ecc ram and such, sorry

On the other hand though, i find it completely funny that you get a guy that says dont do that and go with an i5 blah blah. people don't understand that some people just want to build something for the hell of it. thats why i dont go into the "building pc" threads because nomatter what anyone says you are wrong and they are right. if someone wants an 8350 processor let them not say its trash get an i5/7, sorry for the rant but its true and both sides have their + and -.

But... My opinion is the only one that truly matters. :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

The reason Oreki is used in so many of those is because he's the top quality option for husband material.

No seriously though, it's probably because Hyouka was one of kyoani's most visually well done animes.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Guys. Strike Vector. Nyao.

Server is up. Look for Heaven Society (Vit).

Still one the road from work. Era 30mins. =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

dammit, just finished Yumiko's route in Grisaia, fuckign feel trip man, 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

And tag @KRImSIN. :lol:

WHY! ( I trusted you ;-; )

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

So uhm... yeah...

tumblr_mz18khCMZx1sp3900o1_500.png

And I regret nothing lol.

http://webm.land/media/ujvl.webm

I mean sure, it's not a family anime, but shit, how can people rate it 1 at MAL lol.

If it's not your thing don't watch it, and if you watch it and hate it, don't rate it that low just because is not your thing.

I honestly have no idea why I watched it, I just said fuck it let's do this, and I ended up watching all 3 OVAs xD.

I'm not watching it again, but I may send it to my friends just for the lulz.

At least I can say that I watched it and didn't gouge my eyes out in the first 5 minutes.

Thoughts?, should I be burnt at the stake? did I delayed HL3 another century by doing that?

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

One thing I don't ship is that the singer sounds like she's in a tin can.

god i'm so negative

----

I'm not watching it again, but I may send it to my friends just for the lulz.

Tell them in English it translates to "Hide and Seek."

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Its the best one clearly.

Guys. Strike Vector. Nyao.

Server is up. Look for Heaven Society (Vit).

I just got home.

Got some new cds. It is cheaper to import 3 cds from japan than it is to buy one of them from amazon.

44528f5e1e.jpg

Blarg

Its the best one clearly.

I just got home.

Got some new cds. It is cheaper to import 3 cds from japan than it is to buy one of them from amazon.

ironically Japan has problems with people importing stuff from US because it's cheaper

Error: 410