Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I'm not watching it again, but I may send it to my friends just for the lulz.

You have friends after you watched that? crazy.

It might not last long though.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Its the best one clearly.

I just got home.

Got some new cds. It is cheaper to import 3 cds from japan than it is to buy one of them from amazon.

Nice CDs you have there... I want.

Robbery...

sample_10f752372b0cd1624fced6bb6419d4a96

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So uhm... yeah...

tumblr_mz18khCMZx1sp3900o1_500.png

And I regret nothing lol.

http://webm.land/media/ujvl.webm

I mean sure, it's not a family anime, but shit, how can people rate it 1 at MAL lol.

If it's not your thing don't watch it, and if you watch it and hate it, don't rate it that low just because is not your thing.

I honestly have no idea why I watched it, I just said fuck it let's do this, and I ended up watching all 3 OVAs xD.

At least I can say that I watched it and didn't gouge my eyes out in the first 5 minutes.

Thoughts?, should I be burnt at the stake? did I delayed HL3 another century by doing that?

not sure if joking .... or just ... no never mind not going there 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

-snip-

You watched a tame shota hentai. We are all very impressed.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

So uhm... yeah...

I mean sure, it's not a family anime, but shit, how can people rate it 1 at MAL lol.

If it's not your thing don't watch it, and if you watch it and hate it, don't rate it that low just because is not your thing.

I honestly have no idea why I watched it, I just said fuck it let's do this, and I ended up watching all 3 OVAs xD.

At least I can say that I watched it and didn't gouge my eyes out in the first 5 minutes.

Thoughts?, should I be burnt at the stake? did I delayed HL3 another century by doing that?

Boku no pico is illegal where I live

"A white guy learning japanese to read anime and manga is like an Indian learning english to watch child beauty pageants." -Anon

MAL

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cheesyhoney

ironically Japan has problems with people importing stuff from US because it's cheaper

Oh! It all makes sense now. I was wondering why the Japanese release of lots of metal albums always has extra songs on it. They are usually bass-less, a drum track, or a demo. I guess they are added bonuses to try and entice the Japanese to actually buy the Japanese version. I've imported a couple just for the extra tracks even though its usually more then it would be to buy the NA copy.

Boku no pico is illegal where I live

Its illegal for bertans(having that arrangement of 1s & 0s on a HDD) but I thought that in BC it was just illegal to import physical versions of stuff like that.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Oh! It all makes sense now. I was wondering why the Japanese release of lots of metal albums always has extra songs on it. They are usually bass-less, a drum track, or a demo. I guess they are added bonuses to try and entice the Japanese to actually buy the Japanese version. I've imported a couple just for the extra tracks even though its usually more then it would be to buy the NA copy.

yep, literally just said that on Teamspeak lol

Error: 410

9YwVX1.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/pfDkG

>a canadian best seller
>Governor General's Award.

And I thought the Japanese had ... weird literature.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

TIL Yurikuma Arashi would take Canada by storm.

that's a pun

topkek

I'm finally watching Office Space.

"PC Load Letter? Da fuq does that mean?"

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I would want to buy computer parts and used 3DS or just DS but everything are too damn far <_<

I mean the best ones. 

Also little bit of suspicious when they say that buyer pays transport. (Don't know how much transport costs in Finland for private use. Probably crazy amount of money :D )

The seller only rarely pays for postal; most of the time, you just add the shipping costs on top of the price of the product, which depending on size and weight will usually be anywhere between 4€ and 20€. Most of the time I have seen 8€ and 10€ price tags on shipping, though.

It costs about as much as it does for shipping from any real store, and the postal services are a bit on the pricier end here (the joys of having just one postal company, a monopoly).

So uhm... yeah...

ikr? People probably just rate it that low because they can.

Probably won't be the weirdest sh*t I'll ever watch, but we'll see...

Nice CDs you have there... I want.

Robbery...

sample_10f752372b0cd1624fced6bb6419d4a96

No, robbery isn't the politically correct term, it sounds too criminal. More proper terminology would be... *khrm*... "Transfer of certain valuable goods without the holder(s) having a say in it." or "Confiscating goods on an unofficial authority."

Know what terminology to use on a public front.

noire_style_by_mrriar-d5oowl8.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Just found out that Iron Sky is getting a sequel and its going to have nazi dinosaurs in it. I am pleased.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

~choo choo~ 

NO BRAKES ON THE RAAAPPPEEEE TRAAAIIIINNNNN 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

One thing I don't ship is that the singer sounds like she's in a tin can.

god i'm so negative

well its 2 people singing and probably some post to give it that sound. I know it is a parody of a song but not sure how the original sounded but here is the normal music video for the song

https://youtu.be/LCDgJiPBxfI

COx6dNtUEAA_H6b.jpg

nichijou_what_the_fuck_man_by_minikomicw

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

1:08
I just can't... It's as BS as it gets, but damn I wan't to watch this show now  :lol:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

1:08

I just can't... It's as BS as it gets, but damn I wan't to watch this show now  :lol:

I was gonna post this too :P

It's weird :P

Deleted code is debugged code.

well its 2 people singing and probably some post to give it that sound. I know it is a parody of a song but not sure how the original sounded but here is the normal music video for the song

https://youtu.be/LCDgJiPBxfI

I'm use to this

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

NO BRAKES ON THE RAAAPPPEEEE TRAAAIIIINNNNN

Did you mean a moving prison with bad people in it that get on and can never leave(without a pardon)?

?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

>has an email from ASUS about a customer survey regarding buying one of their monitors
>hasn't purchased an ASUS monitor in ages.

† Christian Member †

Just found out that Iron Sky is getting a sequel and its going to have nazi dinosaurs in it. I am pleased.

Excellent job reminding me, this is exactly what my Plax library was missing.

Error: 410