Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@helping so the whole manga is edgy edgy. You think it would be worth the time to read? Ahh shit whatever I'll read a bit after work.

Not the entire thing, most of it is pretty good, but it has A LOT of edge. I'd say it's still worth the time to read, especially since there's not much of it currently out.

If they make something of what they're putting out I could see it still getting a respectable, albeit bruised rating.

I'll be taking that lol needed a good twitch gif since my gintama one was pretty bad

pls no

I see that gif too much already, and it doesn't help that I fucking loathe accel world and that character

attaching that gif is a great way to ensure I scroll right on by your post

McRe69g.gif

Error: 410

So, @Charger, the Keyboard is doing something weird again.

Sometimes, when I boot my PC, I have to spam the Left Ctrl + Alt keys (or unplug->replug) to get it to register keys right. 

Like, I'll be typing and only some keys actually type into my login password box. I've had something similar happen before where it was like the Keyboard was holding down Ctrl or Alt for me randomly.

Weirdness.

maybe one of the switches is messed up. I don't think spamming them should do anything unless it is just a messed up switch getting stuck or something.

maybe one of the switches is messed up. I don't think spamming them should do anything unless it is just a messed up switch getting stuck or something.

possibly

So guys, remember how Chrome removed the context menu options for .webms or HTML5 videos that gave you all those controls?

Turns out it was a "Let's make the context menu simpler. Oh, look, 0.01% of users use those menu options. Let's remove them with no recourse at all other than 'use firefox'."

https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=538694

I swear. Developers are dumb sometimes.

Hm, I can get 2 xeons 6 cores, 12 threads for 10 bucks.  However, a motherboard that supports them is not gunna be cheap.  <.<

What generation? How old (basically)?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Hm, I can get 2 xeons 6 cores, 12 threads for 10 bucks.  However, a motherboard that supports them is not gunna be cheap.  <.<

and where at lol 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Not the entire thing, most of it is pretty good, but it has A LOT of edge. I'd say it's still worth the time to read, especially since there's not much of it currently out.

If they make something of what they're putting out I could see it still getting a respectable, albeit bruised rating.

pls no

I see that gif too much already, and it doesn't help that I fucking loathe accel world and that character

attaching that gif is a great way to ensure I scroll right on by your post

-snip-

Is it really used that much? I think I've only seen it 3 times tops.

Tyan s7012 $45 on ebay  :D

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Is it really used that much? I think I've only seen it 3 times tops.

Tyan s7012 $45 on ebay  :D

along with mine, it's practically the only gif that involves moving eyebrows that exists in this thread

you guys with your dual sockets, meanwhile my servers sitting on parked cores

2qCNQV4.png

Have fun using it. I stole it in the first place. :P

2ygnJiq.png

Yup Twitter has been rolling down hill, management isn't doing well with publicity.... 

Short short short! But I'm out of liquid funds at the moment, messing around with other commodities. 

I'll give it a read and see what you mean.

NCkf5Gn.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh, I was thinking like E5550/X5650, thought that's what those were priced at on ebay.

Edit: Ouch, the 5650 has jumped to ~$90. I got a couple at $15 a piece.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

attachicon.gifserver of sexy.JPG

^A motherboard that's gunna support these is gunna pricy compared to your 970 or 990 chipset mobo?  xD You got the better deal in the end.

I got my for super cheap from Skybane along with a 990FX Fatal1ty since it was just laying around

Nehalem is pretty old, and at that clock speed and power consumption it's going to be a lot of power draw for some okayish performance.

I can't fiind any comparably good benchmarks for it. I was thinking about buying a set to dick around with but changed my mind.

So, first day of college was pretty cool, yo. There was some radical Christian guy on campus spewing nonsense. Was so freaking hilarious. @Vitalius you'll enjoy it.

Videos uploading now.

COMIC SANS

2010, socket LGA1567.  They were discontinued in 2012.  They are not your typical Xeons like E3s, E5s, or E7s.  They're made by HP, but the OEM is Intel. E7530s.  I bought them for a mini server I'll make eventually.

My secret.  xD  No, some guy has 2 more sets on ebay.  Message me. I'll link you.  He says they're all working.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-PowerEdge-R810-Server-Motherboard-FDG2M-Quad-CPU-LGA1567-/201497237216?hash=item2eea2bd6e0:g:DX8AAOSw~bFWO9Ve

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

With these, I'm just gunna make a mini server over time.   I doubt there's anyway I could actually game with the two.  I have a 4790k+2 280xs & a 925+sapphire 4gb 270x rigs if I wanted to game.  xD  

I meant as a server setup for NAS/Plex

the power draw is quite high for what it's capable of

So, first day of college was pretty cool, yo. There was some radical Christian guy on campus spewing nonsense. Was so freaking hilarious. @Vitalius you'll enjoy it.

Videos uploading now.

oh that is the standard, a few times a semester you will probably see someone random person with a large sign with nonsense like that and a large group of students standing around them yelling back at them lol

I got my for super cheap from Skybane along with a 990FX Fatal1ty since it was just laying around

Nehalem is pretty old, and at that clock speed and power consumption it's going to be a lot of power draw for some okayish performance.

I can't fiind any comparably good benchmarks for it. I was thinking about buying a set to dick around with but changed my mind.

But dude, entire computer minus the drives for slightly more than the (regular) cost of your processor. 2 processors, dual socket board, psu, 16GB ECC memory, cheap ass case all for  ~$200.

That reminds me of my English 1000T(English with tutoring) class. This weird guy tried to convert me to Christianity while trying to prove to me that unicorns were real. I kept telling the guy that he can believe what he wants, but I'm not converting.

Wait was that a metaphor or did he actually believe unicorns were real?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

oh that is the standard, a few times a semester you will probably see someone random person with a large sign with nonsense like that and a large group of students standing around them yelling back at them lol

>nonsense

I am offended. /topkek

@Daegun

>cheap ass case

To put your Four CPU Server proprietary motherboard in? Unless you go custom plywood, it won't be cheap or it will look ugly, half-assed, and not work very well.

† Christian Member †

Announcement: Strike Vector @ 6PM CST tomorrow (Tuesday)!

Found a new enjoyable web comic:
YZEItX1.jpg

FzwtbqX.jpg

e2mF2Qw.jpg

Moar here: http://imgur.com/gallery/hlUSB

† Christian Member †

The guy was 18, and had psychosis.  He literally believed  in unicorns.  I asked why then he responded, "Because Jesus brought us them."  He also thinks that violent rap music is the way of Jesus too.  o  I kinda stopped talking to him there, but I heard he was suggested counseling.  However, his parents like are even more old school strict Christian that they believe Jesus will slowly heal his mind.  I'm glad I never talked to him again.  The guy tried to convert me through FB, so I sorta contradicted myself.  I blocked him.

add that to my list of things people have done.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

>nonsense

I am offended. /topkek

@Daegun

>cheap ass case

To put your Four CPU Server proprietary motherboard in? Unless you go custom plywood, it won't be cheap or it will look ugly, half-assed, and not work very well.

Four? It's two. And by cheap ass case I mean cardboard box cut up and taped together to hold everything properly. It works well, but it looks very ugly and half assed. That's ok though, it's shoved under a desk. :P

Four? It's two. And by cheap ass case I mean cardboard box cut up and taped together to hold everything properly. It works well, but it looks very ugly and half assed. That's ok though, it's shoved under a desk. :P

... did u miss that the server motherboard I linked on Ebay has 4 sockets? I think you have to have 4 with those? Not sure. Never touched Dell's proprietary server BS.

0BPfmYT.png

I must read moar of these.

2015-11-07-Drawer.png

http://www.businesscat.happyjar.com/

2015-10-02-Bug.png

2015-09-04-Drinks.png

† Christian Member †

>nonsense

I am offended. /topkek

if you are offended by me saying what was on their signs was nonsense you much not understand that it was mostly anti women rights, anti other religions and normally rather insulting to anyone reading the signs.