what a playa 

Nowadays, I'm more into Cowboy Bebop, but I have to get back to Gintama. :(

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

... im scared

potemayoearthworm.gif

eaa6ea0d4d351b9a2de9214bd8475b1ad2e0e226

Launches counter defenses:

6.gif

This made me realise that I still haven't watched Potemayo, even though i've watched so much!

cFuY7f1.png

It`s time to do it. Now.

DCWLrLY.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1:08

I just can't... It's as BS as it gets, but damn I wan't to watch this show now  :lol:

fy4wQxI.jpg?1

shit like this is fodder that a brony can use to put you down

closet weeb life

fucking Kyoani, you were doing okayish

though they might be trying to pull the same houdini they did with Amagi, maybe

Error: 410

surprise and completely left-field lewdity in EP 1

Oh, you mean "being a fanservice show?" Guess I'm too jaded for my own good.. the moment I knew it involved Fumoffu and comedy I figured it would have such things.

Eh, Anvil's okay, but my main issue with Anvil is actually the tone quality of the music. Some of their songs makes me feel that they're partially tone deaf even more so on the vocals. Metal on Metal is an example of this. He sounds quite snobby the way he sings it, but then again I could say the same about Dave Mustaine's live vocals for Megadeth.

Dave is baws, also it could just be there accent.

As for the music itself, I always though it was just poorly recorded lol.

There's plenty of lazy tone issues from live shows, but he's gotten so much better over the years with it. That's more or less Dave I'm talking about. I doubt that since there are other songs that don't have it, but Steve seems rather tone deaf to me.

This is one of various examples of what being tone deaf sounds like, or he's just really bad at singing.
Hmm, I think that's just how he sounds like.

Maybe he is bad St since going :P but if that's the case I'm guessing he doesn't care and decided to just roll with it.

You have friends after you watched that? crazy.

It might not last long though.

Even if I showed them that, they would still be my friends lol, it would take more than that to damage our friendship.

not sure if joking .... or just ... no never mind not going there 

Now, I'm trying to forget I even watched it xD.

Boku no pico is illegal where I live

Well, there's a line between fiction and the real world, so yeah, but I would say the first OVA is borderline illegal lol.

ikr? People probably just rate it that low because they can.

They know what the show is about and then they complain that they didn't liked it xD.

I don't like football, but I'm not hating on it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

...? So... bad ping? or wat?

Use your phone? I know it won't be "good" but it may not be as bad as your current internet. And gaming doesn't use much data. 

USB tethering with 3G or 4G or LTE or wtv is boss.

On top of my really piss poor caps my ping would be worse then @KRImSIN.

I could try with my phone but I still haven't fixed it lol. I use signal for messaging so all my messages are encrypted and sent through wifi and everyone else I talk to also uses it so I haven't really bothered putting effort into fixing my actual phone. I've been using my friends broken s4 with a sim slot that doesn't work but I haven't been without a phone.

There's plenty of lazy tone issues from live shows, but he's gotten so much better over the years with it.  That's more or less Dave I'm talking about.  I doubt that since there are other songs that don't have it, but Steve seems rather tone deaf to me.

This is one of various examples of what being tone deaf sounds like, or he's just really bad at singing.

I feel like that song is really overrated for what it is. Some of their other songs are much better.

I wouldn't compare to mustaine though. Overall as a person mustaine is a snob(there is a reason he got kicked out of metallica) and it definitely makes it through into his music especially after he stopped using all the drugs. It might sound bad but he was honestly better before he cleaned himself up. Also I feel like megadeth lasted longer then metallica but in the end they have both gone down the same path so what does it really matter.

Megadeth is coming around in March with Suicidal Tendencies and Havok so I might go to that show for those two bands. But unless I get at least a glimpse of megadeth's set before hand there is a good chance I'll leave before they start.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

So uhh someone throw some anime at me so I can torrent it while at work. Connection speed here is like double what my house has.

Bokyou no Centimetre?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

2pm central time on Saturdays but don't get home till 3-4pm usually.

Cool. 

Guys, Game Saturdays have been moved to 4:30PM CST (10:30PM UK time, aka GMT).

This made me realise that I still haven't watched Potemayo, even though i've watched so much!

It`s time to do it. Now.

Yus. Potemayo is a magnificently kawaii show.

I wonder why this gag hasn't been done in anime yet (or I haven't seen it at least):

TxLIh7.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I've already seen that one. Good movie, saw it a couple of years ago and it's changed my view on some things.

Agreed. I really should read the epilogue-y thing.

http://i.imgur.com/vSGxsPu.webm

His occupation: Metal Worker

"Long hair & power tools? That's a scalpin'."

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Agreed. I really should read the epilogue-y thing.

http://i.imgur.com/vSGxsPu.webm

His occupation: Metal Worker

"Long hair & power tools? That's a scalpin'."

You should, it makes it all feel less depressing.

That's totally METAL.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh, you mean "being a fanservice show?" Guess I'm too jaded for my own good.. the moment I knew it involved Fumoffu and comedy I figured it would have such things.

The first episode yes, outside of that I didn't really see much fan service.

I don't really see the correlation?

also I heard there was metal here?

E8pLKy4.gif

Been going through AT: Stakes

Super liking it, pretty good narrative.

TIL Marceline is a soul-stealing demon that highlander'd vampirism and assorted abilities

Error: 410

I've already seen that one. Good movie, saw it a couple of years ago and it's changed my view on some things.

This one too?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/17895/Golden_Time

My only other 10/10s are aforementioned, Attack on Titan god forbid, and Your Lie in Aprill and The Irregular at Magic Highschool.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

This one too?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/17895/Golden_Time

My only other 10/10s are aforementioned, Attack on Titan god forbid, and Your Lie in Aprill and The Irregular at Magic Highschool.

If you look at the first page on the thread you'll see that Golden Time was the first series that we started off our club on lol. 

So I've seen that one as well.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If you look at the first page on the thread you'll see that Golden Time was the first series that we started off our club on lol.

So I've seen that one as well.

And the first and only time Luclocke was around

/s

The first episode yes, outside of that I didn't really see much fan service.

I don't really see the correlation?

Ah, so you meant the "Houdini" was that they set you up to expect more fanservice than you got, based on episode one? Again, I'm jaded. I knew it would mostly be the odd swimsuits, Gainax Bounces, and so forth. But I still count it as a fanservice show, as they render the fanservice more lovingly than anything else in the series, and there isn't much of anything else (comedy? plot? hah.)

How long have you been watching anime? Because if you watch enough of it, you're going to cringe at your 10/10s in a year or two :) (It happens to all of us who rate things when we start too early, before we know how things should be rated).

TIL Marceline is a soul-stealing demon that highlander'd vampirism and assorted abilities

So.... her father is effectively the devil. 

what did u expect

imeanreally

Unrelated:

It's the British "Bruce Almighty".

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HeavenSociety#announcements/detail/711933727657781937

† Christian Member †