Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

1:08
I just can't... It's as BS as it gets, but damn I wan't to watch this show now  :lol:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

1:08

I just can't... It's as BS as it gets, but damn I wan't to watch this show now  :lol:

I was gonna post this too :P

It's weird :P

Deleted code is debugged code.

well its 2 people singing and probably some post to give it that sound. I know it is a parody of a song but not sure how the original sounded but here is the normal music video for the song

https://youtu.be/LCDgJiPBxfI

I'm use to this

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

NO BRAKES ON THE RAAAPPPEEEE TRAAAIIIINNNNN

Did you mean a moving prison with bad people in it that get on and can never leave(without a pardon)?

?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

>has an email from ASUS about a customer survey regarding buying one of their monitors
>hasn't purchased an ASUS monitor in ages.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just found out that Iron Sky is getting a sequel and its going to have nazi dinosaurs in it. I am pleased.

Excellent job reminding me, this is exactly what my Plax library was missing.

Error: 410

Well, there are much sillier ecchi shows out there if you like this sort of thing. Highscool of the Dead is one of the most (in)famous.

Friday exam on cryptography: affine cipher, caesar cipher and RSA

Have been struggling with RSA the other are going fine tho

Second ep of Prince of Stride was pretty good, I'm curious to see where this is going

Deleted code is debugged code.

@Opask Have you heard of Rock Sugar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr4HffbAUTk

The guy on lead vocals is Jess Harnell, Wakko Warner from Animaniacs. He sings the Don't Stop Believing parts in Wakko's voice.

Shin Chan.

nope but after hearing them I don't want to hear more lol. Probably doesn't help that I don't like journey or Metallica after ride the lightning.

Here is what I'm listening to right now

Gotta love some anvil.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

8N79SPD.png

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c5_1452645977 (no gore)

Robot Wars is getting a reboot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyrojet

The Gyrojet is a family of unique firearms developed in the 1960s named for the method of gyroscopically stabilizing its projectiles. Rather than inert bullets, Gyrojets fire small rockets called Microjets which have little recoil and do not require a heavy barrel to resist the pressure of the combustion gases. Velocity on leaving the tube was very low, but increased to around 1,250 feet per second (380 m/s) at 30 feet (9.1 m). The result is a very lightweight weapon.

Gyrogroup.jpg

Long out of production, today they are a coveted collector's item with prices for even the most common model ranging above $1,000. They are, however, rarely fired; ammunition, when available at all, can cost over $100 per round.

Neat.

UmZR9H4.jpg

topkek

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

>has an email from ASUS about a customer survey regarding buying one of their monitors

>hasn't purchased an ASUS monitor in ages.

they are a little backlogged and just got to your purchase.

Blarg

So uhh someone throw some anime at me so I can torrent it while at work. Connection speed here is like double what my house has.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So uhh someone throw some anime at me so I can torrent it while at work. Connection speed here is like double what my house has.

haha noice

Everyone should have Source right? Could we add Golden Eye: Source mod to our rotation of shooters? http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

I feel like that'd be fun.

† Christian Member †

haha noice

Everyone should have Source right? Could we add Golden Eye: Source mod to our rotation of shooters? http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

Sure why not. I'll look into the game after work. BTW I have the mod for bc2 already downloaded.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

haha noice

Everyone should have Source right? Could we add Golden Eye: Source mod to our rotation of shooters? http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

Goldeneye is the best. The mod is pretty good as well. If my Internet wasn't so awful I would join you guys. But I can't so whatever.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Sure why not. I'll look into the game after work. BTW I have the mod for bc2 already downloaded.

Cool. Yeah, it should work with Source so having Half Life 2 is all that's required.

Edit: "Steam & Source SDKbase 2007 installed [steam & SDK install are both FREE]" /edit

Awesome. Can't wait. We'll play that Saturday. 

When do you get off on Saturdays?

Goldeneye is the best. The mod is pretty good as well. If my Internet wasn't so awful I would join you guys. But I can't so whatever.

Agreed. Oddjob is OP. Disabled? Psh, more like enabled.

...? So... bad ping? or wat?

Use your phone? I know it won't be "good" but it may not be as bad as your current internet. And gaming doesn't use much data. 

USB tethering with 3G or 4G or LTE or wtv is boss.

† Christian Member †

So uhm... yeah...

tumblr_mz18khCMZx1sp3900o1_500.png

And I regret nothing lol.

I`ve watched it too. After that I had to repaint the ceiling...

YHOCFlg.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I`ve watched it too. After that I had to repaint the ceiling...

... im scared

potemayoearthworm.gif

eaa6ea0d4d351b9a2de9214bd8475b1ad2e0e226

Launches counter defenses:

6.gif

† Christian Member †

Are you living in a hobbit house?

tumblr_lgxna3QgG71qafrh6.gif

In short:

X1X2CT1.jpg

SOWlzgj.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Cool. Yeah, it should work with Source so having Half Life 2 is all that's required.

Edit: "Steam & Source SDKbase 2007 installed [steam & SDK install are both FREE]" /edit

Awesome. Can't wait. We'll play that Saturday.

When do you get off on Saturdays?

Agreed. Oddjob is OP. Disabled? Psh, more like enabled.

...? So... bad ping? or wat?

Use your phone? I know it won't be "good" but it may not be as bad as your current internet. And gaming doesn't use much data.

USB tethering with 3G or 4G or LTE or wtv is boss.

2pm central time on Saturdays but don't get home till 3-4pm usually.

Even in short it's too much information.  :lol:

Nowadays I`m more into this type of stuff

J8V7evt.jpg

dYMFDDf.jpg