Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Maybe. But frankly, I'm jaded af and I'm not inclined to be kind to Amagi, so the truth is probably somewhere between our opinions. I do remember the female characters serving almost no purpose other than to be T&A plot devices (and that includes Hooty McBoobidus).

The way I see it, the characters are part of the setting, not necessarily there for a purpose but still needed (contradiction, but you know what I mean)

Yeah you could have excluded them, but you could say the same about any work with a sentence long plot and shenanigans as the appeal.

Error: 410

The way I see it, the characters are part of the setting, not necessarily there for a purpose but still needed (contradiction, but you know what I mean)

Yeah you could have excluded them, but you could say the same about any work with a sentence long plot and shenanigans as the appeal.

I'm not saying they could be excluded per se, but they could be replaced with just about any other character and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference to the story or other characters. And sure, it's just a dumb comedy (ostensibly) but that's really no excuse. Could you imagine anyone else replacing a significant cast member in (say) Cromartie? Putting a little ass into such things goes a long way (compared to just literally putting ASS in there).

PS4, you're killing me. Just play my crappy Japanese cartoons for me. 

It won't work with any other flash drive either. I am sad.

RIPs4

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I started watching Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut... and I feel like I've watched Infinite Stratos...

I started watching Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut... and I feel like I've watched Infinite Stratos...

Isn't infinite stratos a genre on its own?

/jk

Isn't infinite stratos a genre on its own?

/jk

They share around half the themes/components of the plot... so...

love me some memes

top-kek

I meant to post this here:

DRF3Hs5.jpg

@CatCloud

UWoMJfz.png

https://fat.gfycat.com/AptMedicalHuemul.webm

https://giant.gfycat.com/UnknownUnknownCur.webm

Guys. I think I have a problem.

I can be way too vindictive: https://voat.co/v/todayilearned/comments/788832/3902076

vin·dic·tive

adjective

having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge.

"the criticism was both vindictive and personalized"

synonyms: vengeful, revengeful, unforgiving, resentful, acrimonious, bitter;

My own brand anyway. That took 30 minutes. Still, I love this quote.

You will describe what I'm about to write as Shakespeare described Life in MacBeth. But I shall write it anyway.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more: it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

https://giant.gfycat.com/LightheartedSpiritedJenny.mp4

P9GdJ1.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The first episode yes, outside of that I didn't really see much fan service.

I don't really see the correlation?

also I heard there was metal here?

E8pLKy4.gif

Been going through AT: Stakes

Super liking it, pretty good narrative.

TIL Marceline is a soul-stealing demon that highlander'd vampirism and assorted abilities

i didn't you know liked to kill epileptics...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

How long have you been watching anime? Because if you watch enough of it, you're going to cringe at your 10/10s in a year or two :) (It happens to all of us who rate things when we start too early, before we know how things should be rated).

I've been watching since about the end of May 2014, which was when I watched Parasyte: The Maxim. I didn't really bother for a while after that, but after my computer was out of commission for a good month, and I had no holiday planned; I had nothing better to do with my time  for that particular summer.

I've completed about 44 to date, currently going through my 45th. Considering I've got 200+ "Planned to Watch", I've even become extremely critical of shows now. If It doesn't draw my interest within one or two episodes, I drop it.

With my current 10/10s, I suppose I just enjoyed them for what they are more than what I wanted them to be - I mean, I didn't have an understanding of any precedent back then. Attack on Titan in particular is nothing compared to some of the stuff I watch nowadays.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Okay.... 
I'm done with boob phantom girl.

Kinda NSFW

09zF1mm.png

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

All the threads on this forum I regularly follow and reply to are pretty much dead but this one... Odd.

btw anyone know any good anime/manga bloggers? i only know of two

All the threads on this forum I regularly follow and reply to are pretty much dead but this one... Odd.

yeah this thread always manages to get bumped in every occasion 

btw anyone know any good anime/manga bloggers? i only know of two

yeah this thread always manages to get bumped in every occasion

Don't worry this thread won't die unless it gets forcefully shutdown. I think we have managed to evade that. @Charger @MyInnerFred @CatCloud

Oh and I tweet about anime on a semi regular basis.

Don't worry this thread won't die unless it gets forcefully shutdown. I think we have managed to evade that. @Charger @MyInnerFred @CatCloud

Kudos to our great members who kept this thread alive despite the sh*tposting!

Here's the permalink to our Discord chat again...

https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsYqjaoq

You gotta be kidding me....

http://i.imgur.com/kV4NiVG.gifv

Don't worry this thread won't die unless it gets forcefully shutdown. I think we have managed to evade that. 

Were not a bad thread, just a niche interest thread. No reason to shut us down as long as people are kept in line.

http://i.imgur.com/LLUkHoj.gifv

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Technician came out today to install a new phone line. He said 80mb is pointless because no computer can use it...

Meanwhile my friends preparing paperwork and info for gigabit in Korea. His response to even 100 is it's a waste no pc can use it. Phones can't use more than 48 anyway. I asked why he assumed it was only one pc that was going to be using it he just said it's a waste. Silly technician I would have enjoyed getting the degrees off the wall showing him the switch and network cards and asking him to explain that again.

Why do people have to talk about shit they are either ignorant on or just straight up lie.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Heard you like memes @helping

ztMm7Lq.jpg

Technician came out today to install a new phone line. He said 80mb is pointless because no computer can use it...
Meanwhile my friends preparing paperwork and info for gigabit in Korea. His response to even 100 is it's a waste no pc can use it. Phones can't use more than 48 anyway. I asked why he assumed it was only one pc that was going to be using it he just said it's a waste. Silly technician I would have enjoyed getting the degrees off the wall showing him the switch and network cards and asking him to explain that again.

Why do people have to talk about shit they are either ignorant on or just straight up lie.

He's in the wrong field of work it seems.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I just like your keyboard and mouse tweets. I always see one pop up in my feed but I never make the connection :/

Still on the phone no Internet until next week

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Okay.... 

I'm done with boob phantom girl.

Kinda NSFW

Great, another reason for me to not watch that show.

You gotta be kidding me....

Were not a bad thread, just a niche interest thread. No reason to shut us down as long as people are kept in line.

im not sure if this is worst then that last thing i found where the little odlls had bigger then boobs then bodies.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1