Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Sup guys an grills, I've been busy with my relationship and found out the girl I'm dating loves watching anime. I spent the last 2 days just marathoning stuff with her. How is everyone else doing?

Guess you found one to keep.

I have been trying to buy a house. Supposed to close friday. Yesterday we found out the bank doesnt have the title to house. They still have to get that figured out (they have "owned" the house for over a year already) 

lucky douche.... lol my GF thinks anime is for weirdos 

Pretty good, just started folding lastnight to see what its about and now my rooms about 20 degrees warmer than the rest of the house and about to start watching non non biyori to see why a certain someone recommended it to me...

Thats the reason I started folding. My room was cold. Now it stays warm. Worked better with my amd card for that though.

Blarg

I don't think that was leading to one lol.

You never know when this forum is in question...

There are way worse arguments than that, though. This is nothing but a joke in comparison to flame wars done by fanboys of certain products or brands.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Sounds like I can pay it no mind then.

yeah there's no real problem with it. gets more people to watch anime. the next step though is what to recommend

But not war, war never changes

Does it?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

>formats newly made RAID 0 array with mkfs.ext4 using default settings with flag -S to have it only touch the superblock and not the inodes.
>runs e2fsck
>gets tons of errors

>runs e2fsck with -y "say yes to every fix" option

>full expects this to not work. May as well try.

I spent many a hour on that /home directory. :( I don't remember what I may lose, so I hope it isn't important. KDE Customizations are kinda high up there on my "I'd really like those back" list. 

>tried to find a post where I put my mdadm command for creating the original array
>can't find it

:(

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Guys, Guys, war is just kill this, take that, steal this, and tax them, it been that way since the start of war the only thing that changes is whats used to do the stuff

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Since i have what seems like a leaf blower in my room i decided that perhaps the k7xx open back headphones aren't gonna do the trick. Broke out the old x12s and was immediately reminded why i switched headphones in the first place...

post-259091-0-20781800-1450299433.gif

Long story short. I'm listening to music with the k7xx with a leaf blower in the background lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Other popular and/or talked-about anime which aired while Titan did:

Teen Romcom SNAFU

Monogatari S2

Railgun S2

OreImo S2

Gargantia

Devil is a Part-timer

Gin no Saji

Gatchaman Crowds

Watamote

Other popular and/or talked-about anime that are airing while OPM is airing:

Seriously, what is there? Noragami S2? Owarimonogatari? Seraph S2? Not really. Senpai is completely ignoring everything else, and it's not exactly stuff that stacks up to the stuff that aired back then. To be fair we're only through the first cour of OPM, but I don't see anything likely to "get hype" next season, either. I wouldn't be surprised if people are saying "OPM S2 when?" more than anything.

Not really. It's more extensive than simply "airing while OPM is airing"

There hasn't been any anime that I picked up, enjoyed, and finished this year. Hell, summer+fall 2014 was the last decent season with a few favorable picks. Summer and fall of 14 were also the last two seasons where some titles (AkG and TG) were acceptable enough to bleed into global mainstream.

If you scrub the lineup since then, the list of things you could call reasonable good is pretty pitiful. The bar for incredible is very low right now. Even if OPM only tries a little, it's automatically the crown jewel.

I had hopes that maybe Gundam would save the season, but I was tragically wrong.

Fingers crossed for Winter 16.

I'll opt to support this claim with some anecdotal evidence that does an amazing job to support this claim.

http://imgur.com/gallery/AXa78

Second comment is about OPM, nonetheless.

Error: 410

Please... Of all the things, cod?

The video is from the parody Duty Calls, which was made to promote Bulletstorm. :D

I know the phrase is originally from Fallout, but wasn't it used in CoD too?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Not really. It's more extensive than simply "airing while OPM is airing"

There hasn't been any anime that I picked up, enjoyed, and finished this year.

Oh, I'm not talking about anime that you and I enjoyed, but ones that were popular/talked about as much as OPM is these days. I'm sure you guys know my thoughts on recent anime by now :)

To be fair though, I have certainly "enjoyed" my share of 2015 anime, they're just not stuff I'm going to remember in a few years. That and I've had to settle more and more for lesser anime.

The comments on that post were incredibly sad to read, btw. Is there no "social" site online that has comments of a higher quality than YouTube-level garbage? (Yes, I know the answer to that).

The comments on that post were incredibly sad to read, btw. Is there no "social" site online that has comments of a higher quality than YouTube-level garbage? (Yes, I know the answer to that).

Voat has them most of the time. Reddit does but rarely. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The video is from the parody Duty Calls, which was made to promote Bulletstorm. :D

I know the phrase is originally from Fallout, but wasn't it used in CoD too?

To be abit more accurate

http://victorstuff.com/war-war-never-changes-ulysses-s-grant-us-president-and-us-general-quotes

Need a new anime to watch. Just give me some random suggestions pls.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Need a new anime to watch. Just give me some random suggestions pls.

i have no idea what you've seen, so I'll quite literally randomly suggest things

kyousougigga, mushshishi, utena, rainbow, cromartie (non marathon), book of circus, witchcraft works

Yurikuma for wtf tier title

this is what Plex auto-matched Rainbow to.. lol

oaE2oG7.jpg?1

Thanks for the suggestions. I have watched the first ep of Last Exile, looks pretty good.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Since i have what seems like a leaf blower in my room i decided that perhaps the k7xx open back headphones aren't gonna do the trick. Broke out the old x12s and was immediately reminded why i switched headphones in the first place...

Long story short. I'm listening to music with the k7xx with a leaf blower in the background lol

Unplug leaf blower. Problem solved.

Your welcome. 

Guesing you have a reference style gpu?

5.1 surround boys 3d sound ! in one ear!

gallery_2729_4_140557.jpg

Blarg

Tokyo Godfathers

Theres something I've got to rewatch closer to christmas. Last time I watched it I was half-asleep so I missed a lot of stuff. I do remember it being pretty good though.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

5.1 surround boys 3d sound ! in one ear!

Yeah. That's totally possible. 

I have officially given up on my /home ever being recovered. :(

Backups are important guys.

† Christian Member †

quick guys, give me some really shit anime that are worth watching for background noise

bout to go to work, so I need something of little value but worth watching to say I did

iP8SQ3T.jpg?1

AWW SNAP WE MAKIN PROGRESS I THINK

ZZUMQ8J.png

>arrival date Jan 1st 1900.