Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I feel like One Punch Man is really overrated. It's not bad, but some of my friends who don't watch anime started watching it thanks to 9gag and keep talking how amazing it is.

fac2dff13b20c5579455593765b01b56.gif

well at elast something to get them started is always good. they will realise and start to judge what is really good soon after they continue the journey of watching anime. My first one was recommended by my friend, the infamous SAO. well now when i looks back i have no idea why i like it that time lol.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

well at elast something to get them started is always good. they will realise and start to judge what is really good soon after they continue the journey of watching anime. My first one was recommended by my friend, the infamous SAO. well now when i looks back i have no idea why i like it that time lol.

People change over time.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My Little Monster?

yep thats a my little monster gif

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

yep thats a my little monster gif

I was disappointed with that show, to say the least.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Replace OPM with Attack on Titan and you get year 2013.

Except that Titan aired alongside a ton of other hugely popular series, as well as some truly good ones. By contrast nothing all that good and/or popular has aired for a season or two, so OPM is kind of getting a free pass.

@MyInnerFred sigh

>regarding SUNE/SCTY

Apparently the sell off of Oil stuff is starting up again. Makes sense.

8aff52d7b705eb0605d11752d000c469-e145026

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

People change over time.

But not war, war never changes 

:)

As for if OPM is overrated or not, i dont think it is, but if thats the entry ticket into anime i thinks that good, better than some "12 year old plain human goes super in 2 days and saves the world" anime. 

9gag is full of shit and i doubt they even know what makes OPM so amazing, then again people have different opinions on why it is so good.

My reason for liking it was thanks to the Manga, the Artist is GREAT. Top tier. 

OMMwPXB.gif

Most people seem to geek out over it thanks to Saitama, sure he is like a better Goku but i think the entire cast of characters and villains are pretty nice, sure they get owned pretty fast but they still leave there mark on the other Heores, and Saitama isnt in the center all the time, but enough to make him be know as the MC...i guess lol.

"On that day, I realized that calling Japan 'Nippon' in a translation was really weeaboo."

That made me physically cringe.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I'm not gonna lie I watched up to ep11 and I'm enjoying the show. I guess I'm easily entertained, and have shit taste.

"On that day, I realized that calling Japan 'Nippon' in a translation was really weeaboo."

I laughed out loud reading that.

As for if OPM is overrated or not, i dont think it is, but if thats the entry ticket into anime i thinks that good, better than some "12 year old plain human goes super in 2 days and saves the world" anime.

9gag is full of shit and i doubt they even know what makes OPM so amazing, then again people have different opinions on why it is so good.

My reason for liking it was thanks to the Manga, the Artist is GREAT. Top tier.

OMMwPXB.gif

Most people seem to geek out over it thanks to Saitama, sure he is like a better Goku but i think the entire cast of characters and villains are pretty nice, sure they get owned pretty fast but they still leave there mark on the other Heores, and Saitama isnt in the center all the time, but enough to make him be know as the MC...i guess lol.

Oh war changes alright, technologically!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sup guys an grills, I've been busy with my relationship and found out the girl I'm dating loves watching anime. I spent the last 2 days just marathoning stuff with her. How is everyone else doing?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Sup guys an grills, I've been busy with my relationship and found out the girl I'm dating loves watching anime. I spent the last 2 days just marathoning stuff with her. How is everyone else doing?

lucky douche.... lol my GF thinks anime is for weirdos 

Pretty good, just started folding lastnight to see what its about and now my rooms about 20 degrees warmer than the rest of the house and about to start watching non non biyori to see why a certain someone recommended it to me...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Oh shoot did you get trapped in a shorting stock?

Still in NVDA. It's not bad or anything. Just kinda been busy and checking on it from day to day. I'll sell by end of day and get into something else (maybe SCTY/SUNE or other solar stocks, we'll see).

I need to find my old posts about mdadm and my journey with making the PCI-E SSD usable as one drive on Linux. 

My post history only goes back 40 pages and it was further than that. 

Using "site:linustechtips vitalius mdadm" doesn't really work. The reason why is because I like a lot of posts. So Vitalius is a trash term for Google. :| 

I cannot think of a good way to get to those posts without reading this thread. I don't even remember around what page that would've been on.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Like what ? I went to see what was airing in spring season 2013 and it's pretty much the same situation as right now. What do you think was gonna be hyped and posted all over instead of SnK if SnK didn't air that spring ?

Other popular and/or talked-about anime which aired while Titan did:

Teen Romcom SNAFU

Monogatari S2

Railgun S2

OreImo S2

Gargantia

Devil is a Part-timer

Gin no Saji

Gatchaman Crowds

Watamote

Other popular and/or talked-about anime that are airing while OPM is airing:

Seriously, what is there? Noragami S2? Owarimonogatari? Seraph S2? Not really. Senpai is completely ignoring everything else, and it's not exactly stuff that stacks up to the stuff that aired back then. To be fair we're only through the first cour of OPM, but I don't see anything likely to "get hype" next season, either. I wouldn't be surprised if people are saying "OPM S2 when?" more than anything.

Oh is that so? I'm just over here... Being jealous now.

Oh is that so? I'm just over here... Being jealous now.

Yeah we watched all of season 1 of Spice and wolf today and are gonna start on season 2 cause she hasn't seen it yet

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

For some reason it never lets me follow the topic, really annyojng not seeing any of the posts because Tapatalk is being screwy. Arggh

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Yeah we watched all of season 1 of Spice and wolf today and are gonna start on season 2 cause she hasn't seen it yet

Pfft... At least your watching quality stuff.

Pfft... At least your watching quality stuff.

Tell me about it... already dropped Utawarerumono for being bland and a certain character saying "i think" after each sentence on the horrible subs version, Owarimonogatari, im pretty much skimming through because i can only read so much shit before i get bored. non non biyori is eh... i get a laugh once a episode but i don't really care for it. 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Doing nothing productive, life sucks, my wallet wants to kill me... the usual, apart from starting to use glasses for when low myopia makes it too difficult to read small text from afar.

lucky douche.... lol my GF thinks anime is for weirdos 

Pretty good, just started folding lastnight to see what its about and now my rooms about 20 degrees warmer than the rest of the house and about to start watching non non biyori to see why a certain someone recommended it to me...

One way to counter that issue:

Single life best life.  Whether you take this as sarcasm or not, is up to you.

Oh war changes alright, technologically!

Lets not start an argument here, alright?

guns_of_the_patriot_by_sasha_perisic.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Doing nothing productive, life sucks, my wallet wants to kill me... the usual, apart from starting to use glasses for when low myopia makes it too difficult to read small text from afar.

One way to counter that issue:

Single life best life. Whether you take this as sarcasm or not, is up to you.

Lets not start an argument here, alright?

guns_of_the_patriot_by_sasha_perisic.jpg

I don't think that was leading to one lol.