Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

or you could stop being such a tool and just buy the pink ones on Amazon for 75$ (cheaper than MD) and get them with Prime (arrives approx. one month earlier)

Stfu helping 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Stfu helping 

I bought the Gunmetal and black Hyper X Cloud II's I would not wait a month for a headset for the "Chance" of it being cheaper

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Stfu helping

Bruh he's not lying.

Massdrop is great in theory but the implementation is executed terribly.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Stfu helping 

IeYzI48.png?1

meh, massdrop just isn't that great of a deal a lot of the times

personally I think the pink ones look kinda nice, and they're black in the dark if you don't like the color

i don't think your dog would judge you

Error: 410

time to take a break

acc49084acd22bc3130df57e915005d0.png

and you said it wasn't amazing. Just admit it you're addicted

@KRImSIN how much like Smite is it?

Well the MOBA-esque elements are there. But battleborn is FPS only and has a much faster pace.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

but you also didn't build it for show lol

No no I did not its basically random parts.

Agreed long wait times, bad photos, bad item discriptions but they do however have some decent deals on hard to find items at times

Well with the group buy thing I expect ling wait times. I will agree with the descriptions and pictures though. They have a bunch of great items. I have found a number of things that way.

who needs proper? I have made one, my brother has made one, and my dad has made a tv mount. I see no reason not to have an improper one.

I don't have time to make one :/ so I bought one for 185$ and it works like a charm , just gotta take my side monitors off so I can add the spacers .-. Woopsies lol gotta space them out so they can overlap propper

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

who needs proper? I have made one, my brother has made one, and my dad has made a tv mount. I see no reason not to have an improper one.

Made your own VESA mount? You should make a guide.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Rest easy everyone , I now have a proper VESA monitor stand lol

Who cares if its proper. At least they wont just fall over now.

Bought a new psu on ncixus. Hope they actually have stock.

Blarg

@TheGingerKid did I ever mention that your avatar screams "Notice me Senpai" vibes.

photo-121932.jpg?_r=1446354536

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Guess ncix can screw up your order in other ways.

Thank you for choosing NCIXUS.

It seems like the ship-to address you have provided is not currently in the system of your credit card issuing bank.

Please kindly contact your bank and have the address added in file.

Please also notify us once this is done and we will process your order as soon as possible.

Blarg

Guess ncix can screw up your order in other ways.

Thank you for choosing NCIXUS.

It seems like the ship-to address you have provided is not currently in the system of your credit card issuing bank.

Please kindly contact your bank and have the address added in file.

Please also notify us once this is done and we will process your order as soon as possible.

always nice when you can set billing and shipping addresses differently

1. grab metal

2. drill holes in correct places

3. mount monitor

You suck at guides.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1. grab metal

2. drill holes in correct places

3. mount monitor

390.jpg

You suck at guides.

I like to think of that as a streamlined minimalist guide

Just like the Vesa mount made in aforementioned described procedure.

Error: 410

You suck at guides.

thanks babe, I love you too 

390.jpg

I ran into a similar problem my self... just a minute ago I stuck my hand into a ceiling fan putting on a jacket lol

and you said it wasn't amazing. Just admit it you're addicted

Well the MOBA-esque elements are there. But battleborn is FPS only and has a much faster pace.

I play it casually i play like 3 games then get off.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

@TheGingerKid did I ever mention that your avatar screams "Notice me Senpai" vibes.

only good pic i have of me .-. for now lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I play it casually i play like 3 games then get off.

does matchmaking take really long for you? I swear to god it takes me an average of like 5-10 mins just to get the first match. Not too many asians play this game.

only good pic i have of me .-. for now lol 

gotta practice those selfie skills.  :lol:

IeYzI48.png?1

meh, massdrop just isn't that great of a deal a lot of the times

personally I think the pink ones look kinda nice, and they're black in the dark if you don't like the color

i don't think your dog would judge you

What's wrong with their deals?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

always nice when you can set billing and shipping addresses differently

I think I may have used paypal last time. Need to see if I can change billing. Easier than getting my work address to the bank and on my card or whatever crap they want. Sigh.

Blarg

does matchmaking take really long for you? I swear to god it takes me an average of like 5-10 mins just to get the first match. Not too many asians play this game.

gotta practice those selfie skills.  :lol:

naw dawg too much effort 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I think I may have used paypal last time. Need to see if I can change billing. Easier than getting my work address to the bank and on my card or whatever crap they want. Sigh.

the one time I didn't use PayPal at humble bundle my bank put a freeze on my debit card over a $3 charge lol