Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I think I keep seeing you talk about wolfgang spreading spice and wolf but I think most of us watched it because of you lol

I watched it in 2010 for first season

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Well I have been around longer, and I'm part of the founding fan group that translated the books... Along with @BashZeStampeedo so it shouldn't be surprising lol.

hell the anime club had a thread for it before wolfgang was even a member of the forum... coincidence? I like to think so.

I want the Translator. Bash was the editor and did most of the heavy lifting.

it's still pretty cool either way

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

Well I have been around longer, and I'm part of the founding fan group that translated the books... Along with @BashZeStampeedo so it shouldn't be surprising lol.

How did you learn Jap, and how long did it take for you to be able to read manga etc. well?

Was wondering if you guys could help me out with some "likes" (why did they get rid of favorites?) and retweets. Id like to see if I can get my 2014 Parts Build (Poison Ivy) on Awesome Hardware's Pimp my PC.

Okay you need to stop you literally come on and ask for favorites/likes on twitter so your bad looking build will be featured.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

what kinda of fee...

y1FYC39.png

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Im probably being stupid but i don't see the link between the peanuts and colours

I looked at the world through apple eyes(Holo's eyes are red)

And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie(people describe the right color for being fully cooked golden brown. Could be what flavor the pie is)

I danced with the peanut butterflies(peanut=brown. Brown butterflies)

I could be entirely wrong. I didn't write the song.

I think I keep seeing you talk about wolfgang spreading spice and wolf but I think most of us watched it because of you lol

I have started taking over.

Blarg

="6410680" timestamp="1446585594"]Im probably being stupid but i don't see the link between the peanuts and colours

I looked at the world through apple eyes(Holo's eyes are red)

And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie(people describe the right color for being fully cooked golden brown. Could be what flavor the pie is)

I danced with the peanut butterflies(peanut=brown. Brown butterflies)

I could be entirely wrong. I didn't write the song.

I have started taking over.

That cleared things up sort of

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

Your text is dark gray.

Dark theme = dark gray background

Your posts = invisible unless you mark up the text, which is extra work

Set text colour to 'automatic' for it to work on all themes.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

what kinda of fee...

Blood of your first born and your unwavering loyalty.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Okay you need to stop you literally come on and ask for favorites/likes on twitter so your bad looking build will be featured.

That's right brah deal with it! :P

Kidding a bit there but yeah if you like it and potentially want to help me out throw me a like or a retweet. If not ignore it. yes I would like to get a build of mine featured. I have tired a couple of builds over the past couple of months. If it doesnt oh well? Maybe try that build again or give a different one a go.

Truthfully I really dont think it matters if its liked or retweeted since most of the featured ones never have any really but hey maybe itll help?

Blood of your first born and your unwavering loyalty.

sounds about right though youll have to wait on that first born...

Rest easy everyone , I now have a proper VESA monitor stand lol

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Was wondering if you guys could help me out with some "likes" (why did they get rid of favorites?) and retweets. Id like to see if I can get my 2014 Parts Build (Poison Ivy) on Awesome Hardware's Pimp my PC. https://goo.gl/N0w83X

Should invest in some flat psu cables, makes cable management a million times better and looks a lot better. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Should invest in some flat psu cables, makes cable management a million times better and looks a lot better.

at this point he is just trying to submit things that look flawed to try and get on the podcast lol

at this point he is just trying to submit things that look flawed to try and get on the podcast lol

oh, lol.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I shall tell the person who know owns it. That PSU is not modular. So they would have to be extensions.

oh, lol.

Well I didnt build it flawed on purpose...