Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

you sound like you're in a situation where I'd say "caring is above my paygrade" and just "k" everything

Psh, Netflix

H4mQDN9.jpg

server's running solid so far, transition has been surprisingly seamless.

Drag %appdata%, drop it, set directories and it's off to the races.

DLNA client is nice, pubic over network for things that don't have a Plex URL bookmarked (i.e. not HTPC, guests)

get on the plex train fgt

it's actually much easier than organizing folders and stuff

But I don't want to watch any anime right now, that's why Netflix :P

I will, eventually. New powerline adapter arrived so I can finally set up the server properly. Now to figure out how to do that...

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

This exists in England:

I hope whoever designed this is fired. A roundabout of roundabouts with lanes. i can't even.

Then there's this...

I'm so glad I don't live there.

the most fun part of Plex is spending an hour picking out cover and background art for everything.

technically all of these are all pretty efficient

the roundabout in specific looks worse than it is when viewed from up high.

in any roundabout, anyone that is new to them is a complete retard, but people that are familiar with them it's ridiculously more efficient than an intersection.

For a 6 way intersection, needless to say, the choices of how to handle this is quite limited.

Error: 410

well good job you guys broke the forum on mobile theme lol

uMGVgyG.png

Good. Mobile version sucks.

This exists in England:

I hope whoever designed this is fired. A roundabout of roundabouts with lanes. i can't even.

Then there's this...

No. Glad I dont live anywhere that populated.

technically all of these are all pretty efficient

the roundabout in specific looks worse than it is when viewed from up high.

in any roundabout, anyone that is new to them is a complete retard, but people that are familiar with them it's ridiculously more efficient than an intersection.

For a 6 way intersection, needless to say, the choices of how to handle this is quite limited.

I understand how Roundabouts work and everything. The problem with here is they have no idea how to make one. They just take a tiny intersection. Put a post in the middle and call it a roundabout. If they do make a reasonable size one they make sure you cant see whats coming.

Blarg

I guess is kinda late to reply to this, but here are my v300 benchmarks :P

attachicon.giflel.png

you son of a b..... biscuit ;P

you and your good preforming shit ssds .-. 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

you son of a b..... biscuit ;P

you and your good preforming shit ssds .-. 

Haha :P 

Too bad you got the ones with the slow nand :(

47c61fdba8c6bd81ec1d83ce48481ea3.png

Haha :P

Too bad you got the ones with the slow nand :(

47c61fdba8c6bd81ec1d83ce48481ea3.png

mine dont even meet those specs lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I'm sincerely at that point.

ikr, its glorious

Noice. DLNA sucks for TVs and such (in my experience) but works fine with computers.

Not sure what you mean, unless you mean for shares and stuff and not for films for Plex and stuff.

This exists in England:

-snip-

Then there's this...

-snip-

-snip-

That roundabout of roundabouts is better than a 5-way intersection with a stoplight...

faf130fe5e.jpg

https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/14%C2%B036'50.2%22N+120%C2%B059'19.4%22E/@14.6139563,120.9881788,273m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

@DigitalHermit

This is true. Roundabouts are awesome.

983.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Talptalk is terrible also.

But not as terrible as a the mobile version :P

does matchmaking take really long for you? I swear to god it takes me an average of like 5-10 mins just to get the first match. Not too many asians play this game.

Nah it takes like 1-3 minutes.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

~ images of dirt nasty roundabouts~

mfw i see those roundabouts 

post-121932-0-10833700-1446613519.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

Nah it takes like 1-3 minutes.

lucky bastard. what level/rank are you already?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

That roundabout of roundabouts is better than a 5-way intersection with a stoplight...

faf130fe5e.jpg

https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/14°36'50.2"N+120°59'19.4"E/@14.6139563,120.9881788,273m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

are we posting stupid looking intersections on here now?

4EhwtuI.png

thankfully it has an english description

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I thought the animation looked similar, it's by the studio that did 5 Centimeters per Second. I still need to watch that..

Oklahoma makes a law that it is a felony to assault a police officer off-duty or out of uniform. 

This is the top comment:

Wow, I guess my dad was right; the reason Texas doesn't float out into the Gulf of Mexico is because Oklahoma sucks.

@Technicolors

Thanks for sharing. That sounds Great.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

lucky bastard. what level/rank are you already?

only like 15/16 xD

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

-snip-

Hooray! Something new that I'm excited for. Now to begin the agonizing wait for it. :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."