Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So FF Type 0 on the PC came out. Only 720p and 1080p options. Locked 30fps (aids I know). Yet I enjoy the game so very much.

I think 30 FPS is good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I think 30 FPS is good.

Well... I'm surprised to hear that 0_0

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

@BashZeStampeedo and I are part of the group who translated all the light novels... Lol....

I knew that you are part of a translation group, but I didn't know you translated spice and wolf.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Well... I'm surprised to hear that 0_0

I just don't get why people hate it, I mean if it isn't fluctuating and the frame time is stable then I think it's great.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I just don't get why people hate it, I mean if it isn't fluctuating and the frame time is stable then I think it's great.

It really depends on the game IMO. Some games look fine at 30FPS, but other games need 60FPS to be enjoyable and then there are some games like battlefield that want me want to have a 144hz monitor because even stable 60FPS doesn't feel smooth.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Oh I don't hate it or anything but it isn't something I'll call great. Performance is pretty solid, solid 30fps that is... But for a game locked to 30fps, I wasn't expecting a high gpu usage, I was wrong... GPU usage is over 90% for me :P

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I knew that you are part of a translation group, but I didn't know you translated spice and wolf.

Well I wasn't the translator, just the main editor. But yeah, we were the guys who finished the fan translations of S&W.

It really depends on the game IMO. Some games look fine at 30FPS, but other games need 60FPS to be enjoyable and then there are some games like battlefield that want me want to have a 144hz monitor because even stable 60FPS doesn't feel smooth.

Yeah I agree, for example infamous second son and AC unity I'm fine with 30 FPS and I think it's great. But games like CSGO I think 60 FPS is the min.

Oh I don't hate it or anything but it isn't something I'll call great. Performance is pretty solid, solid 30fps that is... But for a game locked to 30fps, I wasn't expecting a high gpu usage, I was wrong... GPU usage is over 90% for me :P

I thought you hated it by calling it "aids". How does the game look ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Yeah I agree, for example infamous second son and AC unity I'm fine with 30 FPS and I think it's great. But games like CSGO I think 60 FPS is the min. I thought you hated it by calling it "aids". How does the game look ?

Oh I don't mean it that way but peeps over at the steam forums won't shut up about it...

Graphics isn't top notch by any means but it is a huge improvement over the psp game. Sadly only important characters get the "hd" treatment and some npcs still look like they're stuck in the psp version lol. Lighting and shadows have been massively improved :B

Oh I don't mean it that way but peeps over at the steam forums won't shut up about it...

Graphics isn't top notch by any means but it is a huge improvement over the psp game. Sadly only important characters get the "hd" treatment and some npcs still look like they're stuck in the psp version lol. Lighting and shadows have been massively improved :B

I've always wondered why PSP is that popular in Japan and some other countries.

I need to google right now.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Thankfully this doesn't happen in canon. I could spoil the ending but I'll refrain myself.

That would be very sad if you did. Wouldnt want anything bad to happen.

1335246101369.jpg

Need to get back to reading them. Too much tanks.

@BashZeStampeedo and I are part of the group who translated all the light novels... Lol....

Shamless self plug. Although I would have probably told them anyway.

Blarg

OverLord (7). so-so.

This series has really gone off the rails. What's it supposed to be about again? Some twerp wanting to marry some other twerp? Some armored overthinking dude adventuring with another bunch of twerps? I thought this was supposed to be about an overlord doing overlordy things. The real shame is that many of the individual elements are quite good, but they just keep piling on more and more crap as it goes on, like a kid smashing together Lego sets until all that's left is an indistinct hodgepodge. The problem with this particular episode was simply that it was trying too hard to be charming, yet it failed to invest me in anything going on in this anime. Sure, the hairy kid got some development, which makes sense if they're going to have him go off with generic evil lady #1234 or what-not, but I still don't care. Mild fluff is only entertaining when it's earned... but here I was just as disappointed as the MC.

One Week Friends manga (c32). decent.

Speaking of fluff, that's what this chapter was all about. It does take the edge off the recent chapters, though, so I didn't mind. It's also nice to see Kiryuu and Saki progressing a little, since they're ones I'm really shipping in this manga.

That would be very sad if you did. Wouldnt want anything bad to happen.

- Holo-

Ya know...i have to admit im getting tired of seeing fanart of Holo with a fucking apple all the time.

She is not the Apple Deity :/

@BashZeStampeedo

OverLord

Where are you watching it? Crunchy doesnt have it.

Ya know...i have to admit im getting tired of seeing fanart of Holo with a fucking apple all the time.

@BashZeStampeedo

OverLord

well what else would she be holding?

and it seems to be on hulu but i don't think that helps you

Cat on cloud. There is plenty without apples.

e1ecd15ccf716198cb832fb68533d01db670086d

But there are multiple times that show her love of apples in the show. That is why.

Blarg

Cat on cloud. There is plenty without apples.

But there are multiple times that show her love of apples in the show. That is why.

aye but notice how the art is IMO just BETTER when an apple is not involved? more Mature and less  Moe moe cutesy 

DNqCku4.jpg

I find them...rich in detail and yeah..just overall better.

HorribleSubs. Guess it's a limited Crunchyroll release, and ep7 will be out in a week or whatever?

They dont have Overlord at all.

Oh well. Maybe they'll get it some other time.

I'm so tired.

if your tired than you should sleep more

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I'm so tired.

facebook.com

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/