Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

I know he doesn't afraid of Tek Syndicate. But he should afraid of Tek Syndicate. Because they all have beards. and, of course...

Logan: When they come round to your house, and punch you in the face with a snake that's gotten drunk on frozen peas... and they will... they'll come for you.

Linus: I have an army.

Logan: We have a Wendell.

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE LINUS TO LOKI?!?!? THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON!!! I was thinking more on the lines of "We have a Slick"

P.S. Never judge a Tek Syndicate by their beards. Beards don't imply power (except for Chuck Norris, and they're not related)

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID | 32GB DDR4-3600

There is a surprisingly low amount of Squarespace meme in here...

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

There is a surprisingly low amount of Squarespace meme in here...

Things would have been a lot different if the then-exhausted and irritable Luke had actually broken down in the middle of one of the CES suites, stood in the middle of the showroom floor and screamed at the top of his lungs:

"BUILD IT BEAUTIFUL, BITCHEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!"

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE LINUS TO LOKI?!?!? THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON!!! I was thinking more on the lines of "We have a Slick"

P.S. Never judge a Tek Syndicate by their beards. Beards don't imply power (except for Chuck Norris, and they're not related)

Really? I thought they had the nose, the chin and the smile in common at the very least. In any case, Loki is a freaking badass, he's awesome.

Also, a Tek Syndicate member can always rely on their beard to give them strength. I mean... Wendell is the man! :D

Really? I thought they had the nose, the chin and the smile in common at the very least. In any case, Loki is a freaking badass, he's awesome.

Also, a Tek Syndicate member can always rely on their beard to give them strength. I mean... Wendell is the man! :D

If their beards really had that effect, how come they don't have half of Linus' subscriber count? And Linus isn't a strong guy, in any case, so how come he has more than 2 mil. subs?

P.S. My mom hates Loki's guts (She really hates that evil smile of his), but he's pretty cool, except when he lets an arrow blow up in his face  :P

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID | 32GB DDR4-3600

If their beards really had that effect, how come they don't have half of Linus' subscriber count? And Linus isn't a strong guy, in any case, so how come he has more than 2 mil. subs?

They've stated over and over again that their goals are not the same as LTT's goals, and that their plan is to grow slowly. RazeTheWorld (now known as Tek Syndicate) has been around almost exactly as long as LinusTechTips has, and they both started off in equally humble circumstances, i.e. working out of a basement/garage. Linus was lucky - he had a parent company to rely on for a looooong time before he split off into Linus Media Group.

Tek Syndicate and LinusTechTips have a lot of similarities - their video quality, for example, are why they're the two largest tech channels - but their business models are like night and day. If Tek Syndicate wanted to go the path of LTT and make a ton of money from sponsors, they certainly could have, but that's not their goal, and neither is having the most subscribers. Winning a subscriber race is not what they have in mind when they make a tech community. The point is to grow slowly, and make the best community that they can.

They've stated over and over again that their goals are not the same as LTT's goals, and that their plan is to grow slowly. RazeTheWorld (now known as Tek Syndicate) has been around almost exactly as long as LinusTechTips has, and they both started off in equally humble circumstances, i.e. working out of a basement/garage. Linus was lucky - he had a parent company to rely on for a looooong time before he split off into Linus Media Group.

Tek Syndicate and LinusTechTips have a lot of similarities - their video quality, for example, are why they're the two largest tech channels - but their business models are like night and day. If Tek Syndicate wanted to go the path of LTT and make a ton of money from sponsors, they certainly could have, but that's not their goal, and neither is having the most subscribers. Winning a subscriber race is not what they have in mind when they make a tech community. The point is to grow slowly, and make the best community that they can.

Most of the Tek Syndicate guys worked at TigerDirect before quitting.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Found this one on Reddit.

Edit, gif wont play. will reupload and edit

post-105149-0-27892200-1453035884_thumb.

Edit, shit, gif wont play and I cant figure out how to delete my post

What the hell was he playing even?

first gif was when he was playing csgo got a sweet clutch win. Then got up to get pizza from the microwave

Can someone shop him smaller?

This is by FAR my favourite image on here.

post-122562-0-42285800-1446222599_thumb.
Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Things would have been a lot different if the then-exhausted and irritable Luke had actually broken down in the middle of one of the CES suites, stood in the middle of the showroom floor and screamed at the top of his lungs:

"BUILD IT BEAUTIFUL, BITCHEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!"

Yes? Did someone say: "Build it beautiful"?

Have you checked out Squarespace? BUILD IT BEAUTIFUL

Found this one on Reddit.

Edit, gif wont play. will reupload and edit

Edit, shit, gif wont play and I cant figure out how to delete my post

That's what you get for not using SQUARESPACE to host your gifs

Have you checked out Squarespace? BUILD IT BEAUTIFUL

here is a more accurate pîcture of this twitter post  : 

https://twitter.com/nicklmg/status/689534291794001920

post-85015-0-03694500-1453255818_thumb.p

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

can anyone tell me what video is this from ? i seem to have forgotten 

http://i.imgur.com/4T1jIfW.webm

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker