Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

My school's athlon X2

oh please

what OS/ is it that HP all in one shit?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

1 minute ago, babadoctor said:

oh please

what OS/ is it that HP all in one shit?

Its a HP Compaq dc5750 Small Form Factor PC. and the OS is windon't 7 with aero themes OFF because there is no way in FUCK it could handle it.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Its a HP Compaq dc5750 Small Form Factor PC. and the OS is windon't 7 with aero themes OFF because there is no way in FUCK it could handle it.

oh pshh

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

On 2/1/2016 at 8:32 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Right now the CPU and RAM are basically pegged from the school's net management software and shit. This thing has 1GB left of HDD space.

wat
so let me get this straight

you are using a VPN tunneling box that logs into a central system, with a username and password that has a separate CPU per person, and the ram is like 64 gigs with 64 people online?

that is some shitty network management if you ask me

On 01/02/2016 at 4:45 PM, babadoctor said:

-snip-

No, each one is running a fully fledged windows 7 enteprise OS, no VPNs (I use a VPN on my tablet for pandora) and the entire class uses these PCs. Its full of them. And dont even ask about the monitors, they aint even widescreen

No, each one is running a fully fledged windows 7 enteprise OS, no VPNs (I use a VPN on my tablet for pandora) and the entire class uses these PCs. Its full of them. And dont even ask about the monitors, they aint even widescreen

my bad

not vpn

you know those PPPoE boxes that connect to a central server on a network? It like VNC's into another computer with a username and password.

1 minute ago, babadoctor said:

my bad

not vpn

you know those PPPoE boxes that connect to a central server on a network? It like VNC's into another computer with a username and password.

Yah it aint that. Pretty sure. But seriously these things need to be "upgraded" to like a potato or something

Yah it aint that. Pretty sure. But seriously these things need to be "upgraded" to like a potato or something

i wonder if a chromebook would fare better...

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I feels so sorry for you.... My High school was running C2Ds with 4 GB Ram in the labs..... And then our editing lab got upgraded to 6xx somethings and i7s with 16GB Ram :)

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I feels so sorry for you.... My High school was running C2Ds with 4 GB Ram in the labs..... And then our editing lab got upgraded to 6xx somethings and i7s with 16GB Ram :)

I am a senior, I am almost done :D

I am really contemplating bringing in one of my spare WX4600 or WX4400 rigs from my garage... Got them for free and they are faster than these turds

10 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I am a senior, I am almost done :D

I am really contemplating bringing in one of my spare WX4600 or WX4400 rigs from my garage... Got them for free and they are faster than these turds

TURD POWER- GO!

**Disclaimer** I am NOT advertising a youtube channel. I created a throw away youtube account strictly for this video I made.

I decided to compile some video from ChannelSuperFun but with a twist added to it. Video linked below. I hope you all enjoy it!

LMG | Drop It

I am by no means a professional video editor, as you can see by the quality of the video

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3 Ghz | Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: Asus Z97 Pro Wifi AC (USB 3.0 rev) | Memory: G.Skill 2x8GB Ripjaws @ 1866MHZ | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Gaming | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

My linus meme

linusmeme.png

____________ Main PC ____________

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K

Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H

RAM: 32GB Mushkin ECO2 Advanced

GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 1080Ti 011G RGB

SSD: 120GB Sandisk SSD Plus

HDD: 3TB Segate Barracuda

Case: Rosewill Rise Glow

Cooling: 3x Corsair LL120 RGB, 

2x Rosewill 140mm fans, 2x Cooler Master 120mm fans

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB

Headset: Corsair VOID Wireless RGB

Mousepad: Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB

Monitors: 3x LG 24" IPS, 22" HP, 45" Samsung OLED TV

____________ LAN rig ____________

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K

Mobo: Dell OEM motherboard (cringe)

RAM: 8GB generic DDR3

GPU: GT 640 4GB

HDD: 500GB Segate FireCuda SSHD

Case: Dell Optiplex 3010 SFF chassis

3 hours ago, Jackpen7 said:

My linus meme

linusmeme.png

aww

When.png

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)