full-tower-variable-mounting-std.jpg

90 degree
full-tower-variable-mounting-90.jpg

inverted:
full-tower-variable-mounting-inv.jpg

90 degree inverted
full-tower-variable-mounting-90-inv.jpg

Front Door Orientation

Building on the "you game your way" notion behind the design of GENESIS, the front door has the option to open right-to-left or left-to-right depending on how you place your rig. No more rearranging furniture to accommodate a left-handed or right-handed case.

Front Bays

The front bays of your PC are crucial to expansion so you definitely don't want to be limited in what you can place there. With five 5.25-inch front bays for you to fill with an array of options and five hot-swappable hard drives, expansion options are plentiful.

genesis-bays-door.jpgcase-front-closeup-on.png

This isn't your typical re-skinned, ordinary looking desktop case. It was designed from the ground up by ORIGIN PC engineers and designers to represent the next era in PCs. Its forward-leaning profile not only gives the appearance that the system is in constant motion, it also symbolizes the forward-thinking attitude ORIGIN PC strives to bring to each and every product. ORIGIN PC spent two years pooling their decades of combined PC knowledge to develope a case to drive the PC industry into the future. Countless revisions and structural improvements led to a perfect balance of form, style and function without any sacrifices.

server-grade-chassis-ft-shell-rd.jpgalways-ready.jpg

Boundless Options

The GENESIS offers greater component customization than any other desktop in this world... or any other world. The lower bay expansion provides enough room for you to outfit your rig with CRYOGENIC CPU and GPU liquid cooling. Massive twin 360mm (120mm x 3) radiators paired with high-density, solid copper cold plates ensure minimum running temperatures for maximum in-game performance and benchmarking.

Is storing massive amounts of data more important than fending off temperature spikes? The chassis' lower bay can be configured to accommodate up to 24 2.5-inch hard drives, bringing the system's capacity up to an astounding 33 total drives.

STORAGE:
bottom-expansion-hds.jpg

COOLING:
bottom-expansion-radiators.jpg

The GENESIS can be customized with three factory color options as well as custom paint options. In addition, the color of your lighting can be changed at any time by using the included remote control and selecting from 16 colors and 2 effects. The built-in fan controller allows manual control of the fans or the option for the user to max out the fan speeds with the push of a button.

full-tower-colors.jpgremote-control.jpg

A rig like the GENESIS is an investment, and investments need to be protected. Not to mention, the most valuable part of any PC isn't the hardware; it's what you store on it. The ORIGIN PC case comes with side panel locking mechanisms to keep would-be thieves from walking away with either your system or any of your valuable components. Choose the optional Kensington locks to protect your system and your personal information.

genesis-security-locks.jpg

tech specs

TECH SPECS
CASE SPECIFICATIONS
  • Form-Factor
    Full-Tower
  • Size and Weight
    Height: 25.26 ”
    Width: 9.75 ”
    Depth: 24.8 ”
    Weight: 80 lbs 
  • Variable Mounting Technology
    Standard
    Inverted
    90° Standard
    90° Inverted
  • Color Options
    Standard: Red, Black, White
    Custom: Custom Paint, 
    Metallic: Cyborg Green, Atmos Blue, Eternal Pink, Pure Silver, Sabot Grey, Atmos Blue, Horizon Yellow
  • Ports
    4 X USB3.0 
    1 X Microphone 
    1 x Headphone 
  • Bays
    34 X Internal 2.5" 
    12 X Internal 3.5" 
    7 X External 5.25" 
  • Special Features
    Variable Mounting 
    16 LED Color Lighting Settings 
    Remote Controller LED Settings 
    Switchable Manual/Auto Fan Control 
    5 Bay Hot Swap Cage 
  • Cooling Support
    Up to 3 X 360mm Radiators 

source:http://rog.asus.com/304702014/news/you-must-see-this-incredible-new-gaming-pc-chassis-from-origin-pc/
source:http://www.originpc.com/gaming/desktops/genesis/

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

reserved 

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

That is an amazing case.

I love the range of colours as well.

ooooooooooooooooooooverpriced but good looking :o

for like 250$, I would say so. There are quite a few cases from like Corsair, Silverstone, NZXT that cost the same or even more, and dont offer the same amount of features and customizability.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

for like 250$, I would say so. There are quite a few cases from like Corsair, Silverstone, NZXT that cost the same or even more, and dont offer the same amount of features and customizability.

wait the case can't be bought alone? wtf

wait the case can't be bought alone? wtf

Guess that is the only way to actually make it feasable. They make a custom pc for every order, adding a custom case shouldnt be that much of a deal. But actually manufacturing custom cases seperately, involves developing seperate manufacturing, shippment, etc.

But if enough people were interested and made it possible, I wouldnt be surprised if they sold a standalone version in like half a year or a year down the road.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Where was the price?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Quite different in my opinion. Native support for 3 x 360 radiators and different ways to mount your stuff. I just hope that this isn't gimmick and something useful.

Just wondering that what might be the use of mounting the Motherboard in different ways and where will the I/O port go then? Taking an approach way too different that the norm could result in devastating results. So, I will wait for the reviews to make my final opinion on this. But as for the first opinion, this looks different.

Fancy features aside, I don't believe that it would be able to perform better than the Enthoo Primo anytime soon. Enthoo Primo is a hell of an awesome case.

Quite different in my opinion. Native support for 3 x 360 radiators and different ways to mount your stuff. I just hope that this isn't gimmick and something useful.

Just wondering that what might be the use of mounting the Motherboard in different ways and where will the I/O port go then? Taking an approach way too different that the norm could result in devastating results. So, I will wait for the reviews to make my final opinion on this. But as for the first opinion, this looks different.

Fancy features aside, I don't believe that it would be able to perform better than the Enthoo Primo anytime soon. Enthoo Primo is a hell of an awesome case.

Well if they by chance sell it alone then it will be expensive, very expensive, the primo will rip it apart no doubt about that now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I checked their site and I couldn't find a way to buy it on it's own, I could only find some sort of system config and you have to order basically a system inside it. I no longer want this case.

The case looks good already. The customization would just be a huge bonus. If only if it was sold by itself and at a cheap price.

I was about to say, "didnt i see this a few months ago."

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I would easily spend $250-$300 if it was the case alone, anyone who thinks a custom case like this would cost ~$150 is out of his/her mind. The case is gorgeous, but I prefer to build my own PC, not that I hold it against those who buys from Origin, I respect their choice.   

Too big for me. it looks like a cosmos 2 and a raver rvo1 had a baby.

Silverstone FT-03 has been around for a long time and that uses an 90 deg. rotated mobo mount.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

80 POUNDS! Jesus christ. My define XL R2 is heavy enough, and it's half that before componenets. That thing will be at or above 100 pounds when you get everything in it. Good lord.

It looks pretty good though.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

Finally!!!!

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

It would be nice if you could just buy the case alone.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

So you need to buy a complete pc...

And is that plastic?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)