What would be the optimal way to hide a desktop pc from a 6yr old that wants to play "fotrnitee"

Since the quarantine is ending my cousins will come over and normally this wouldn't be a problem but he called me and said a lot of inaudible stuff about overclocking,msi and razer. I really hope he doesn't get into afterburner/bios and mess stuff up. How would I hide my PC?

Also telling him it's broken or it doesn't have any games on it doesn't work

Simple - Make it so they can't use it period.

Remove the power cord from it, unplug the HDD, unplug the powerswitch header - Whatever you have to do and don't shy away from saying not to mess with it either, esp if they've messed it up before leaving you to deal with it.

It's your stuff, let them know it and enforce it however you have to.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

You can put it out of reach from them 

Maybe put it on a higher place that they can't reach 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, Beerzerker said:

Agree. 

They cannot just randomly come over you your house and access a expensive pc that you paid for. 

Do simple stuff that a techy would easily fix but a non-techy couldn’t , like disconnecting front panel connectors, etc. 

Install a hidden power button, so he can't turn it on by himself

Other than that.. Just tell him not to touch your PC (or tell your parents to tell him/his parents that).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

or tell your parents to tell him/his parents that).

Or just straight up don't let them go into your room 

I mean it's your room and they can't go in it if you said no 

After all it is your room

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

How old are you?

Keep trying to sign this stupid screen but it wont work...

7 minutes ago, Nbd508 said:

How old are you?

What does this have to do with anything related to the post ?

Build Log: 

Lock your room.If you are living with your parents, get them to back you up, telling them your cousins seem to have mad ideas about very risky procedures that could very well cause damage. 
There is time for subtlety, this may not be it.

edit/addon: Just had a look at your PC specs in your profile. It is comparable to the one I have and to be honest, no 6 year old that I know would be allowed to own such a PC or be able to use it for any prolonged amount of time (if any parenting is involved). If they want to play with you, play a boardgame (at least I would consider that more age appropriate for your cousins).

Put a USB stick with Manjaro Lite on it into the back of the motherboard, and change BIOS settings to boot from USB.

That's what I would do for fun.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

39 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

What does this have to do with anything related to the post ?

It's directly related, how wouldn't it be?

4 minutes ago, Nbd508 said:

It's directly related, how wouldn't it be?

Tell me how ?

Build Log: 

2 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

You can put it out of reach from them 

Maybe put it on a higher place that they can't reach 

There's the closet I guess. He would probably find it though

46 minutes ago, Benji said:

Set a BIOS, HDD and User password. That locks the system down so much that they can neither boot it nor enter BIOS to change settings without a password. These options are there for a reason. Apparently he is 6 years old and has not the slightest idea of a computer, so he certainly shouldn't be talking about some companies and especially overclocking. No means no. That's what I would do instead of physically hiding it, unless they start to open it up and do whatever with it.

He might just start a rant about me not giving him the password and that's just a wormhole I don't want to go through

2 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

Simple - Make it so they can't use it period.

Remove the power cord from it, unplug the HDD, unplug the powerswitch header - Whatever you have to do and don't shy away from saying not to mess with it either, esp if they've messed it up before leaving you to deal with it.

Great idea to unplug the ssd. 

1 hour ago, gloop said:

Agree. 

They cannot just randomly come over you your house and access a expensive pc that you paid for. 

Do simple stuff that a techy would easily fix but a non-techy couldn’t , like disconnecting front panel connectors, etc. 

disconnecting the power button. How did I not think of that? Thank you

7 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Tell me how ?

give me an age I will 

1 minute ago, Benji said:

That's where the "no means no" part comes in. Passwords are there for a reason and the child will need to learn that one day. Might as well be with you, I think their parents would understand.

I have a good relationship with the parents. The problem that he is so little that it is hard to convince him otherwise

1 minute ago, Nbd508 said:

give me an age I will 

I go to high school

1 minute ago, Nbd508 said:

give me an age I will 

That doesn't answer my question 

How can age have to do with anything related to the topic 

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

That doesn't answer my question 

How can age have to do with anything related to the topic 

Just wanted to cut  things short. I don't know how it's related either

a windows password is the easiest. Then you can use it, and he can't

Or, if you wanna be nice, get up a guest account and let him log into that, it won't let him make any changes to the system, but he can still surf the web.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

a windows password is the easiest. Then you can use it, and he can't

Or, if you wanna be nice, get up a guest account and let him log into that, it won't let him make any changes to the system, but he can still surf the web.

Passwords will just make him cry about me not giving it to him. Don't know about the guest account thing though. Maybe I could use a VM.

3 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

wow, way to hold yourself ransom ._.

Hah. He didn't respond too.