Games with excellent sound tracks (aka video game music thread)

Nertballs

battlefield vietnam

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Bioshock infinite, mass effects, nfs the run, these are awesome! I'll put saint row 4 in here as well :3

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

halo, far cry 3, shaun white snowboarding,

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

all of Tony Hawk's pro skate

Motherboard - Asus Z97-WS ll Processor -Intel i7-4790K ll Cooling- Custom Loop ll RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(2x8) @2400 ll Graphics Card  - EVGA GeForce GTX 980 TI ll PSU - Corsair AX 1200 Watts ll SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB ll HDD - seagate barracuda green 2TB & Seagate 4TB ll Case - Silverstone TJ11 ll Audio - Asus Xonar Essence STX  ll OS- Win 10 PRO 64-bit ll Keyboard- CM Storm QuickfireTK Green Switchesll Mouse- Logitech G502

Final Fantasy VI and Skyrim have epic music that I find add a lot to the game.  Its not really stuff that I'll be blasting in my car, but I do like it.  The GTA series has always had a good soundtrack and some of the songs I would blast in my car.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

• 4 months later...

Runescape (The old one)
Here are some of my Favs
(NOSTALGIA STAHP IT!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ5GiRZv9TU

(Will Most Likely add more when I find them :) )

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

dark souls soundtrack 

demon souls 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezcNxSfa3Tg

mass effect 

mass effect 2 

mass effect 3

enjoy :) 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Metroid Prime has some amazing atmospheric music:

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Yep, even if I didn't really get into Halo much, the soundtrack is undeniably good. 

I think the first game soundtrack I really liked was:

Just for laughs (and good/bad memories):

Surprised nobody mentioned Ratchet and Clank 2&3 yet. The ENTIRE soundtrack is amazing. Some of my favorites are the soundtrack from Boldan, the city overrun with protopets, Grelbin, arena from UYA, and UYA 3 boss battle.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, your ears are missing out!

alll AC2 soundtracks

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

How can you forget Frozen Synapse? 

Just listen to this epic beast....

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

anything bungie from the past 15 years marty o'donnel is a fucking genius 

mass effect 2&3

BF3 has some epic songs

all console zelda's since the N64

deus ex: human revolution its incredible to

also star citizen seems to be going for a epic sound score since the music the have in the launcher is pretty epic

they are so many games whit awesome sound design that i don't remember all of them

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

So many games you kids have never played.

the one above starts to really build around 1:50, and it reaches a climax around 2:50 that is very cosmic and goes well with a fleet of battleships

that's good for now

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Hotline Miami has an amazing soundtrack

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

All Halo games

Need For Speed Hot pursuit.

Last of us

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER