LTT Folding Team's Emergency Response to Covid-19

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

This event has ended and I recommend you guys head over to the Folding Community Board for any general folding conversation. 

My web control keeps refreshing and i can only use the advanced control. How do i fix it?

1 minute ago, TheBanker121 said:

My web control keeps refreshing and i can only use the advanced control. How do i fix it?

I had this problem and found the only way to get the web control to work was uninstall then reinstall to the C drive and not a secondary drive.

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.

John F. Kennedy

1 minute ago, TheBanker121 said:

If you're on the latest build of chrome, chrome and F@H web control aren't playing nice. I would recommend firefox, it immediately fixed it for me.

Just now, Jemlin said:

I had this problem and found the only way to get the web control to work was uninstall then reinstall to the C drive and not a secondary drive.

I'll try that thanks.

2 minutes ago, TheBanker121 said:

Clear your cache & cookies

2 minutes ago, Jemlin said:

I tried this for about 10 minutes and it didn't work I'm afraid

Ran this with the firewall both on and off and it came through succesfully both times.

Just tried doing this again except I removed the password from both computers and added both IPs to the passwordless access on both ends. Still nothing.

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.

John F. Kennedy

Just now, LordKitsune said:

If you're on the latest build of chrome, chrome and F@H web control aren't playing nice. I would recommend firefox, it immediately fixed it for me.

That worked thanks. Now i don't have to reinstall.

I was thinking of joining my laptop to the fight, but does something as old as a nvidia gt540m help?

Apparently I'm not folding covid-19 anymore. I don't think it's my "fault" (is it?). Awkward a bit. Don't get me wrong, use my power but that's not what was on invitation: 

image.png.782bc835f0c73e22599232c5e87e890e.png

1 minute ago, Jaom said:

Apparently I'm not folding covid-19 anymore. I don't think it's my "fault" (is it?). Awkward a bit. Don't get me wrong, use my power but that's not what was on invitation: 

image.png.782bc835f0c73e22599232c5e87e890e.png

F@H works on more than COVID, there are so many projects that need help too! The COVID WUs are weighted more so you are more likely to get assigned one of them if they are available. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Just now, GOTSpectrum said:

F@H works on more than COVID, there are so many projects that need help too! The COVID WUs are weighted more so you are more likely to get assigned one of them if they are available. 

Thank you for your answer. In spare time feel free to take a look at DM. 🙂

Just started F@H, contributing my gaming PC and media server's resources! Good to work towards a good cause, will need to check the power bill after this upcoming month, but hoping to get to a good balance where I can keep folding for all of the other causes as well!

Still dialing in what settings to have on my gaming PC and my media server :) I found that if I set it to 'Only when idle' setting, that Wallpaper Engine will prevent it from showing as idle, maybe?

FAH - Coronavirus.jpg

23 minutes ago, TheBanker121 said:

Switch to another browser. Basically the only thing i use Edge for😂

1 minute ago, matsvg said:

Switch to another browser. Basically the only thing i use Edge for😂

You can also use incognito mode fyi

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Hey guys, first ever post on LTT forum :D Long time LTT viewer though. Been folding for the team for the last week anyhow so may as well sign up. 

I see you're giving out keys for the prizes, I have a bunch of Humble Bundle keys sat in my library on there that I either already have, or flat out do not want. is there any way I could donate them for prizes? 

folding.png

My GPU has been stuck waiting for work for about 4 hours now :(

Anyone having a similar issue?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Mine is also stuck. One Downloading and one Sending.

Just now, Lurick said:

I've had it a couple of times over the past week or so, did manage to restart my pc once and have it assign one. I believe they're having trouble getting work units to everyone on their server side.

4 minutes ago, Techy93 said:

I've had it a couple of times over the past week or so, did manage to restart my pc once and have it assign one. I believe they're having trouble getting work units to everyone on their server side.

I keep getting server errors - anyone know how to get a different work server than 140.163.4.231? This is for my GPU only, my CPU is getting work.

Please confirm that selecting "I support research fighting Any disease" is the correct choice. Seems like Covid19 is missing from the list.

Just joined too, LONG time lurker. New to Folding, since I just put a new system together, might as well try to do some good with it other than only for my own enjoyment.

Dialing in from the US Epicenter.... Seattle :|