Project: Quotable Quotes from LTT

_ASSASSIN_

I got this.

The NSA doesn't do shit legally, why should we? - tmcclelland455 2014

@nosirrah123 even added this to his signature.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

6X8Oz5T.png

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

someone said

"hire a hitman... ?"

then this happened

"their a bit expensive, you can find them in the darknet but we need the funds, start a kickstarter" qwertywarrior 2014

edit: readed the doc, god damn i wanted to get into the TS but i'm now scared X_X

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

someone said

"hire a hitman... ?"

then this happened

"their a bit expensive, you can find them in the darknet but we need the funds, start a kickstarter" qwertywarrior 2014

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/147298-remove-tom-wheeler-from-fcc-petition/#entry1967763

edit: readed the doc, god damn i wanted to get into the TS but i'm now scared X_X

unfortunately one of the unused teamspeaks (techspeak.tk) has died. But the other Teamspeak (Teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com) is still up. If I were you, I would be scared of the Teamspeak because people like Ssoele are on there

• 2 weeks later...

"fuck it in the butt m8" - @TheSLSAMG

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

U WOT M8? -Everyone. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Where's my flying car? Goddamn it's the 4th year after the 1st decade of the 21st century! @T.Vengeance

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

G9y06CI.png

"Valve will literally save the whole universe" - @Slick 2014

"Hey guys its Austin.......wait no no no that cant be right let me try that again...Hey guys MrSnapatya here.....their we go" -Snapy1 (MrSnapatya) 2014 

"rap battle trainer people" - @Slick 2014

"Such discount very wow" - @LinusTech

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"Fuck." Me 2013-2014

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

"The Fappening." -@Smooth Bunz 2014

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

"I hate everyone." - @AlwaysFSX , yesterday

"The rest of the people are useless." - @Enderman , 2 days ago... completely taken out of context.

"I don't need to try, only succeed. That is what I do. Except it's only me, not thousands of people. I'm just that good." - Me

"I need to askew a question. a skew steak, or an askew steak?" - Me talking to @Askew about steaks.

I don't even know if I can quote myself, but I did it anyway!

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

"The rest of the people are useless." - @Enderman , 2 days ago... completely taken out of context.

lol when did i say that? xD link?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

"I hate everyone." - @AlwaysFSX , yesterday

"I don't need to try, only succeed. That is what I do. Except it's only me, not thousands of people. I'm just that good." - Me

"I need to askew a question. a skew steak, or an askew steak?" - Me talking to @Askew about steaks.

I don't even know if I can quote myself, but I did it anyway!

Did I say I hate everyone?

Probably.

lol when did i say that? xD link?

Link, and pic :P

Did I say I hate everyone?

Probably.

lol, totally - although the thread was probably deleted. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

yay thread revive

yup, this project has pretty much been dead for a couple months now, ever since I stopped frequenting teamspeak as much.

yay thread revive

You can thank me now, bro.

"NuroNipples" - WunderWaffle 4 president 2016

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.