Bored at work, what are y'all going to do this weekend?

aaradorn

I'm pretty much in the same boat, probably just getting Christmas shopping started.

Yes. CS:GO Blast Pro Series! @CPH Royal Arena

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Studying is in order for me. I got a massive job opportunity and I would rather not push my chances any lower. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Going Climbing (bouldering) this evening, hitting the town tomorrow evening for a halloween drinks with friends at the pub with the prospect of post drinks at a friends house. I have a tennis match for my club Sunday morning which I'm sure I will sufficiently hate as I fully suspect to be hanging pretty hard.

You up to much this weekend @aaradorn?

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

Work and then prepare myself for death a school assessment.

I recorded some of my own data this Folding month and now that it is coming to an end, I am gonna do something with that data too, to make it kind of interesting to look at. We'll see..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Visit the birth giver.

Pick up my """new""" trailer.

Contemplate the next vehicle I'll inevitably get rear ended in.

Typical stuff.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

camp with brothers and dad.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Replace my 9600k by a 9900k, and move my rig in a thermaltake level 20 VT.

And tons of gaming.

drink

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Shooting (photography) a cosplay con on saturday

shooting (photography) a fetish event on sunday morning

helping a friend move stuff sunday afternoon

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

This weekend I take my Grandma to the airport. Play video games, Watch the ow world cup. And probably finish my netflix shows before my subscription ends. Or I could be evacuated because of the wild fire in which case none of this will happen.

Just now, comander said:

hurray for leetcode!

mines more of an linguistic theories n shit, not even that fun.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, comander said:

Natural Language Processing?

Not really, its good old linguistics. Only a tiny part of my studies actually cross into IT / computers.

8 hours ago, Rupe said:

Going Climbing (bouldering) this evening, hitting the town tomorrow evening for a halloween drinks with friends at the pub with the prospect of post drinks at a friends house. I have a tennis match for my club Sunday morning which I'm sure I will sufficiently hate as I fully suspect to be hanging pretty hard.

Probably shenmue 1 and 2 thanks the humblebundle.

Day trip to NYC with my brother tomorrow. I haven’t been to the city for sometime so I’m really looking forward to it. The weather is suppose to be great too which is a definite bonus.

9 hours ago, Rupe said:

Hey a fellow climber!

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

Trying to survive college for me. Thanks to poor planning and course choices, while everyone are busy partying and getting drunk, I am busy burning midnight oil. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Tomorrow hopefully getting out for a bike ride, cause isn't she a beauty!

IMG_20191019_152702.thumb.jpg.297d739a4c66b9e39c59004af4348e72.jpg

Also looking after my friend's doggo for the night, No her name is not pudsey, although it should be.

aaa11111.thumb.jpg.3b9b0c6b1a3ad48cddddfc557e22dfba.jpg

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

Didn't have power between 11 am on Friday to roughly 7 pm on Sunday. Luckily I work on these days so I didn't have to suffer massive boredom and/or wasted no gaming time. Portable 20000 mah external batteries are also a godsend, at least I had my phone. Would have enjoyed YouTube but welcome to the Canadian reality of small and ridiculously expensive datacaps. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti