Thread For Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

You plug one in next to the router, plug in an ethernet cable from the router to the pwerline adapter, go to where the second one you plugged in is, plug an ethernet cable from that to wherever you want (mine goes to a switcher), press sync on either one, and press sync on the other one.

It's not hard to figure out once you've bought them but before I did I had some doubts about the signal going through circuit breakers and whatnot.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

How about something like Apple Pay/Google Wallet as fast as possible? Maybe talking about the potential security advantages and/or disadvantages?

Edit: Should've searched harder, I had a hunch this had been covered already.

I think the standalone Apple Pay vs Google Wallet vs Current C video would be nice, though.

I'd like a fast as possible on Windows Versions. Basic, Professional, Ultimate, what's the difference in all of those, and why would I care?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Directx12 as fast as possible

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Simultaneous multithreading , cluster-based multithreading and all of this stuff  frand why AMD choose  any of these rather the other one

Demystifying GPU Terms (e.g. clock speed, memory, bus width, bandwidth, even ROPs, etc)

I'm not sure, have you done on explaining electricity terms (e.g. voltage, current, resistance) I'd imagine that it can be a difficult concept to understand, but an interesting one.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

VRM explained (and number os phases and effect on performance, stability, overclockability and so on)

Oh, a video on PCI-E risers. Cuz u know... imagine getting a 8 slot mobo, and using 8 titans / 295s in it. Woot, 16 folding GPUs!!

Btw, channel superfun video: a riser, plugged into another riser, plugged into.... until the card no longer works. Place your bets, how long can you get?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

-Single-board computers

-Resistors, photo-resistors, capacitors, etc, and how they work and what they do on, say, a motherboard or other pcb.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

PSU 80+ certifications.

What does the bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and titanium mean and is it worth it?

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

GTX 970 Vram issue AFAP

For anyone who might not understand it 100%

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Cool! I was on mobile and didn't want to spend hours going through the pages. Thanks!

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

A video about how much extra power does overclocking the cpu and gpu need. I'm really curious too see the differences in how much extra power does an overclocked gpu take while idle or while in full load.

galvanic corrosion or custom loop metals in general. I've seen so much conflicting information on what makes it happen, how to prevent it etc. 

-snip

He should have tested Dying Light, as I have hit over 3.5gb of vram at 1080p with Vsync turned on.

He should have tested Dying Light, as I have hit over 3.5gb of vram at 1080p with Vsync turned on.

OUCH!

Well I'm not playing that with my 780

Because he had a hard drive.

OUCH!

Well I'm not playing that with my 780

I mean... I do turn everything up to ultra including the view distance.

I mean... I do turn everything up to ultra including the view distance.

Wait can I SLI the 780 with a 6Gb Model?

Because he had a hard drive.

Wait can I SLI the 780 with a 6Gb Model?

You wouldn't get more than the memory of the lowest card so... pointless.

I'd look around and see what results people are getting with the optimizations.