LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

He no doubt tried to play SC with the X-55 but the footage was just not worth showing. :) Whereas the ponderous movement and generous auto-aim of ED can make up for the stick's deficiencies. 

SC requires both sturdy centering and pinpoint precision, which the X-55, and Saitek in general, at least since they got acquired by Mad Catz, just can't deliver. You can have one or the other, depending on which spring you use, but never both. :) I recently borrowed a X-55 from a friend who was away for a week and managed about two days before I got back to my trusty $50 T.16000m. 

The last really good Saitek HOTAS was the X-52 PRO, and only if you can get your hands on a unit that was manufactured before their fall to Mad Catz in 2007. So basically, you can only buy them used.

For the price of the X-55, there are currently several better ways to go. You can either buy a CH throttle and stick for about $100 each - ugly as hell but sturdy and reliable. Or if you are very particular about magnetic sensors, you can go T.16000M and a used Saitek throttle, which should both total about $100.

bah, this cheap options...they lack buttons! 

If You win a madcatz lottery, you may get a nice piece of hardware for the game...i know I did but won't lie, I was anxious LOL

Hotas has arrived! Is nice

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

What've you bought?

thrustmaster Hotas X, super cheap, and pretty damn good so far

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Not exactly SC related, but I'm just mentioning that the whole of the X series (including the new one, Rebirth) is free to play on Steam until the 15th. Had wanted to get Rebirth but I knew the developer history and launch was of course a wreck, but they just released v3.5 yesterday and I'm curious to see how it is now, so that's in the process of downloading; heh.

Easy link: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/x_free_weekend

-This space intentionally left blank-

Also free to fly any ship ATM

4x Bulldogs on a mustang rip hornets to shreds

Had fun with om-nom-nom-skis before so didn't try them, shame panthars or the mantis aren't on ships anymore

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/241737/giveaway-share-your-personal-fleet-drawafleet-tool/p1

For whoever is doing the fleet this would be a cool thing for us to have. it draws out all the ships in the entire fleet by putting in the numbers.

Ooh, pretty!

@rucdoc? ;)

EDIT: lol, the proportions are way off. It shows the Aurora as 1/5th the size of the Javelin xD

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Ooh, pretty!

@rucdoc? ;)

EDIT: lol, the proportions are way off. It shows the Aurora as 1/5th the size of the Javelin xD

Bah humbug 

I'm not giving test our fleet data

Fair enough

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I'm not giving test our fleet data

if you feel thats the right move

I can see why rucdoc hasn't. It could give Test an idea of the spread of our ships in the org then they could plan something against us knowing that information.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

@Wauthar

"Also note: sizes in the tool are way off. This is not to show size proportion. Only density of org fleets with regards to ships."

But yea, I sure as heck wouldn't give them squat either. It's brilliant though; the people that do take part for the slim chance of winning a measily $10 will be giving an org (that if it's the same one as in EVE, a bunch of bleepity-bleeps), a complete roadmap of who to hunt down and kill because they can.

False data, show them we have 2000 super hornets

Or 2000 of the 5000 or so Idrises; heh.

@Wauthar

But yea, I sure as heck wouldn't give them squat either. It's brilliant though; the people that do take part for the slim chance of winning a measily $10 will be giving an org (that if it's the same one as in EVE, a bunch of bleepity-bleeps), a complete roadmap of who to hunt down and kill because they can.

I read that about the proportions on the RSI forum post, it just looked funny :)

But they are doing a contest or something? You would have to create your org's fleet and send the image to TEST? Yeah, no. I only saw the tool and thought it was pretty neat.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I read that about the proportions on the RSI forum post, it just looked funny :)

But they are doing a contest or something? You would have to create your org's fleet and send the image to TEST? Yeah, no. I only saw the tool and thought it was pretty neat.

well thats what i was thinking. use the tool for the LTT community to see dont send it to test or anything

well thats what i was thinking. use the tool for the LTT community to see dont send it to test or anything

What if they can see this data, what if it's hidden from us, what if they use it to launch an attack on our Aurora fleet. 

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

hey people i was away do to irl shitload of problems, but now i am back!

whats up?

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

@artfinca not much, just hanging out waiting for new awesome art. been subsisting on this weird card game this guy made. it looks ok :P